Eminem Best Posts: Question about Hailie.

1. jankland

jankland In My Cringe Arc.

Sep 5, 2021
    E-AMSrHVEAE1zCz.jpeg

Apr 23, 2024
  2. 0 likes

0 likes Banned

Sep 5, 2021
    Eminem apparently was murdered by the Illuminati in a car crash back in 2006 and was replaced, a drug addiction and depression does not make an mc change his flow and sound like s--- compared to previous Eminem and last time I checked it doesn't change your f---ing eye colour, hairline or make you use out dated references and have to have a handler with you at all times like kon artist from D12 the fact there are 0 pictures of him hooking up or in public with any one no new pictures of him being a father to the love of his life Haley, So what TMZ films every one but gives him a break lol, him freaking out and shutting down on live TV NFL he even raps about replacing the original but no one f---ing listens to lyrics these days just the beat its bs

You don't get an oscar for 8mile become a lyrical genius and wordsmith and then blame drugs and rehaab and any other f---ing excuse raw talent does not fade away and it doesn't make sequels to previous albums or does cheesy f---ing songs with rhiana he was always out spoken about gays and h---s and now hes dressing in tight clothes joking that hes gay in movies not acting any thing like marhsall mathers even in interview he slips up and refers to him self in the third person like hes talking about the old eminem that shity monster song they shove it in your face old emienms in a cage with armed guards and hes throwing his notes raps at the new Eminem subliminal he reacts all off Emienms iconic albums so you accept this bs, on facebook they are even photshopping this new eminem into older pictures of him with proof when proof had dreads the track public enemy number one when he raps and tells you I think I might die soon fbi might be coming to pull my file soon tracks like when I'm gone made just for his little girl he knew what was going down he was to out spoken about the wars and george w bush old dirty b------ from wutang called out about the bush family and he was murdered public record not conspiracy

JMG, Marshall III and nilbog like this.
    JMG, Marshall III and nilbog like this.
    Apr 23, 2024