Politics Supreme Court to Overturn Roe v. Wade

Started by Enigma, May 2, 2022, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

May 4, 2022
    Very sad to see. Prohibition only makes things less safe.

Mar 28, 2024
  2. 2pacalypse

May 4, 2022
    Good. Murdering babies should be illegal. It’s not even going to be illegal though which is what a lot of these r-----s think. It just means it’ll be up to the state. Btw abortion isn’t a right. Learn what a right before you spew bs like that

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. DKC

DKC hank trill

May 5, 2022
    upload_2022-5-5_10-45-12.jpeg

Yeez, Ordinary Joel, hargydon and 5 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

May 5, 2022
    Up to the states which some will undoubtedly ban & criminalize abortion. It’s already happening.

Mar 28, 2024
  5. DKC

DKC hank trill

May 5, 2022
    If these people actually gave a s--- about the well-being of young children they'd be fighting for meaningful paid maternity leave, child birth that doesn't cost $10,000, subsidized daycare, literally anything to help out children and their parents get through the toughest and most expensive stages of childhood.

Also the people who all of a sudden pretend they're experts in high-level interpretation of the constitution (and no I'm not an expert in constitution law but neither are you), a document that had to be amended to disallow slavery and give women the right to vote, and was also in part written by a guy who died from shoving a whale bone up his d-ck hole. In 1787 people still thought they could cure yellow fever by bloodletting because they thought it got rid of "the bad blood."

Mar 28, 2024
  6. M.I.C.

May 5, 2022
    when i’m president i’ll allow abortions until your kids are 16 so you can make sure they’re not a d-ck

Thili, Yeez, Ordinary Joel and 5 others like this.
    Thili, Yeez, Ordinary Joel and 5 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. LasiK

LasiK d-mn fine coffee

May 5, 2022
    My partner and I had a medical abortion shortly after we started seeing each other. We were young and reckless and ended up pregnant like two months into our relationship. We weren’t in a position to bring a child into the world. We both lived at home, had s-----y dead-end jobs, barely knew each other, and wouldn't have been able to provide for a child. The average child costs a family an additional $20,000/y.

Fast forward a few years and we had a home, well-paying jobs, and a relationship that existed for longer than two months. We were in a much better position when we decided to have a baby. I've been a parent for almost 2 years now and have ZERO regrets about abortion. If we weren't able to do it, our child wouldn't be the happy, healthy, and provided for child that he is today.

We should celebrate the fact that as humans we are able make the correct choices for ourselves and others.

Mar 28, 2024
  8. Lucy

Lucy #1

May 6, 2022
    I'm v pro abortion (f--- that sounds gay, I don't even care just do what you want lol)
    But like "ended up pregnant 2 months into our relationship"
    So what you mean is you both consented to sex like adults, but didn't speak on the repercussions of having unprotected sex/what you would both do if pregnancy was the outcome? How many types of contraceptives are needed to be readily available, before we as the human race takes on a grain of salt worth of self-responsibility and goes "okay I could have used a condom, asked her to use birth control, had a vasectomy, pulled out, not had sex until ready. " Etc.

But no it was just a crazy thing that happened and you had no option but to terminate it. "The world is over populated and global warming are real issues, but yeah I accidentally got my missus pregnant, lol total accident, didn't expect my c-m to turn into a human." Like jesus christ lmao. Kids in adult bodies f---ing eachother is whack as f---, grow up

Ordinary Joel, JMG, Guma and 2 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, JMG, Guma and 2 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  9. Lucy

Lucy #1

May 6, 2022
    Guaran-f---ing-tee if I have a kid, abortion or not, I was the one who planted a seed in another woman and made her pregnant. Not we "ended up pregnant" what a piss weak cop out.

You don't f--- STI riddled people unprotected and go "oh we ended up sharing HIV" lol f--- off, ya both knew what you were doing

JMG, Guma, Ricky and 1 other person like this.
    JMG, Guma, Ricky and 1 other person like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  10. LasiK

LasiK d-mn fine coffee

May 6, 2022
    As I said: we were young and reckless. I’m not here to defend that.

But we were fortunate enough to have the choice to not f--- up 3 lives at once by having a baby.

Our situation was extremely mild in comparison to other women who may want an abortion, but having that option at that point in our lives was the right one. It allowed us the opportunity to better situate ourselves for starting a family, to mature, support each other financially, settle into careers, foster an environment together suitable for raising a child, etc. A lot of people could be on the verge of losing that. s---, a lot of people don’t even have the resources for that. Baby or not.

@Australia

Ordinary Joel, Enigma and DKC like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Enigma and DKC like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  11. CARNIFEX

CARNIFEX Get The Strap

May 6, 2022
    :lmaooo::dead:

JMG and Ricky like this.
    JMG and Ricky like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. DKC

DKC hank trill

May 6, 2022
    of course they were morons, everyone is a moron when they're 19 (well idk how old @LasiK and his gf were but I assume around that age and that's also when I had a pregnancy scare with my gf at the time lol). I don't think anyone is debating that, Lasik even basically said so himself in the original post. But why should we give a teenager an 18 year (minimum) responsibility for being irresponsible in the first place?

If we're talking about responsibility, that kid will likely become in part society's responsibility—they'll most likely have to use what little government help is available via tax credits, WIC cards, etc. that come out of your tax dollars. Even if they put up the kid for adoption, whoever fosters or adopts them will likely get a check every month that also comes out of your tax dollars. Even though I have no issue with poor families getting help from the government to support a kid, it's still an unnecessary strain on society to create more mouths to feed in an already overpopulated world just to basically punish a dumb kid. Not to mention the strain and responsibility it puts on family and friends around them who will have to babysit and help take care of the kid cuz the vast majority of teenagers can't afford to support a family on single income or afford daycare on s--- minimum wage jobs.

And sure, if some dumb teenagers keep knocking each other up and getting abortions cuz they're too stupid to understand contraception, they prob do deserve to face repercussions and I don't feel sorry for them if they do. But why would we want someone that f---ing stupid to raise a kid?

Mar 28, 2024
  13. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

May 6, 2022
    What's worse, Reverend, I believe they could have been listening to secular music and dancing as well!

Thili, Ordinary Joel, M.I.C. and 2 others like this.
    Thili, Ordinary Joel, M.I.C. and 2 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  14. dna hits

May 6, 2022
    The feds should have never banned JWH to begin with. It was mostly similar to weed. 2-3 hits of red magic felt like you just too a few wax rig hits. If you do the research, most of these synthetic cannabinoids chemistry patterns were actually written in the 60s. And people just remake them now; without any testing.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  15. dna hits

May 6, 2022
    It’s pro choice tbh. Like back in the day before I started my first college semester. A girl told me she didn’t take birth control for 2 days, after already f---ing. I was sick in my stomach for weeks. She claimed she didn’t get her period, I think she could tell I was looking up abortion pills online cause she said my family is die hard Republican, a abortion won’t be possible. So I’m only 18, she was 23, did she not entrap me over the family business thinking she was going to get a free ride through life? Luckily, she ended up getting her period and Ik better than to trust her again. An 18 year old before college shouldn’t have to worry about a baby because of a girl in her 20s hoping it happens so you have to stick around.

JMG likes this.
    JMG likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  16. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

May 6, 2022
    I used to think I was pro life until my very pro life ex missed her period and had a pregnancy scare one time and I half seriously contemplated sparta kicking her gut

Thili, Lucy, CARNIFEX and 1 other person like this.
    Thili, Lucy, CARNIFEX and 1 other person like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  17. JMG

JMG Teflon

May 6, 2022
    How far along were you? @LasiK

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  18. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

May 6, 2022
    Important to note that the religious right wasn’t always opposed to abortion. Many Christian institution initially celebrated the Roe decision. It wasn’t until school segregation was no longer popular that they turned on abortion.

Ordinary Joel and DKC like this.
    Ordinary Joel and DKC like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  19. LasiK

LasiK d-mn fine coffee

May 6, 2022
    Less than 6 weeks

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  20. JMG

JMG Teflon

May 6, 2022
    Oh well it's very brave of you to come on here and talk about it. Did you really care about if you ruined the babies life though? Sounds like you just didn't wanna deal with it?

CARNIFEX, Lucy, Guma and 1 other person like this.
    CARNIFEX, Lucy, Guma and 1 other person like this.
    Mar 28, 2024