Young Thug Best Posts: Young Thug Arrested, facing 56-count indictment

1. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Jun 3, 2022
    These c---- are scum. @ThuggerSXN

Young Thug has been denied bond once again after his lawyer offered an extensive bond package.

On Thursday (June 2), Thugger appeared in Fulton County, Ga. court via closed-circuit video from the Cobb County Jail for the latest bond motion in his RICO case. During the lengthy hearing, which lasted over four hours and was streamed via Atlanta's 11Alive News, Young Thug's lawyer, Brian Steel, laid out a number of stipulations the rapper would have adhered to if given a bond. Steel was offering to have Thug put under 24-hour home monitoring, both electronically and in person, with 24 off-duty police officers who have signed on to watch the rapper through a third-party security firm. He also offered to have the interior and exterior of Thug's home monitored by closed-circuit TV.

Any visitor who came to the home would be subject to search. No electronics or internet would have been allowed in the home as well, though Young Thug's lawyer said he wanted to build a studio in the residence for Thug to work. Thug would also have had to undergo consistent drug testing. The total for all these accommodations would have reportedly cost Thug approximately $1 million out of pocket, according to his lawyer.

300 Entertainment cofounder Kevin Liles also took the stand and emotionally testified on Thug's character during the hearing. The misty-eyed Liles spoke of Thug as if the rapper were his own child. The music industry veteran even agreed to cosign the rapper's bond personally and with the backing of his company.

The prosecution in the case pushed for Young Thug to be detained until his trial. They cited Thug's ability to flee and also noted witnesses were reportedly being threatened, though not directly by Young Thug. The prosecution also claimed Thug has been on the phone in jail requesting drugs in order to try and detox, presumably so he doesn't have to go cold turkey. Many of the crimes Thug is accused of being involved in as part of the District Attorney's 88-page indictment were also mentioned.

Read More: Young Thug Denied Bond for Being a Threat to the Public - XXL | https://www.xxlmag.com/young-thug-d...ering/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Ordinary Joel, DKC, Detroit24 and 5 others like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Lucy

Lucy #1

May 19, 2022
    I thought any kind of "art" wasn't usable as evidence... like you can't take Al pacing and go "wow you played scarface so well... almost like you weren't acting huh? Alright boys cuff him and lock him up!"

Like what the f---, if rappers are getting done like this for their art, may as well f---ing put quentin tarantino in an electric chair for f---s sake lol

DKC, Rodamon, Ricky and 3 others like this.
    DKC, Rodamon, Ricky and 3 others like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Kon

Kon

May 11, 2022
    Poor @Narsh.

Guma, CARNIFEX, hanky and 3 others like this.
    Guma, CARNIFEX, hanky and 3 others like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. poopdogg

poopdogg Retired

May 10, 2022
    Real Gs fr. Ill buy all their albums now.
    They real gangster not like those lyrical myrical nerds like eminem or kendrick

Apr 26, 2024
  5. M.I.C.

May 9, 2022
    I think 56 counts crazy

Detroit24, TimmyT, Jeans and 3 others like this.
    Detroit24, TimmyT, Jeans and 3 others like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  6. Jeans

Jeans Joe From Family Guy

May 10, 2022
    I’m so glad you made that reference because it’s been in my head since I read the headlines and haven’t seen anyone else say it

Apr 26, 2024
  7. LasiK

LasiK d-mn fine coffee

May 10, 2022
    This sucks.

Apr 26, 2024
  8. DKC

DKC hank trill

May 10, 2022
    Gunna legit too stupid to conspire to commit murder, free that man

Apr 26, 2024
  9. Lucy

Lucy #1

May 10, 2022
    I dunno and dont care to get involved... but rumour has it this "@Guma" (?) character has out sold Britney spears, ariana grande and miley cyrus also!!

BIGFOOT, M.I.C., DKC and 1 other person like this.
    BIGFOOT, M.I.C., DKC and 1 other person like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  10. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

May 10, 2022
    I honestly think Jack Harlow did most of that s--- and the cops can let Thugger and Gunna go.

Apr 26, 2024
  11. Meero

Meero Ay ay ay

May 10, 2022
    The guy who just outsold weeknd

Apr 26, 2024
  12. DKC

DKC hank trill

May 10, 2022
    At a glance the Gunna charges seem pretty weak and like they're just trying to get him to roll knowing it won't hold up in court but I'm obviously really worried about Thug here. But I'm also not an expert as to the intricacies of RICO cases and idk the exact charges everyone is getting. It's something like 26 people charged...I wonder who all from the YSL extended universe is included there. Kayo? Keed? Wheezy? Strick?

Regardless, even if someone from the label did actually do something bad enough to get on the feds' radar like conspiracy to commit murder, it's complete horse s--- that they can charge a f---ing rap label like it's the mafia.

Apr 26, 2024
  13. M.I.C.

Nov 19, 2022
    Fwiw Gunna is definitely a Shady Park Crip and was for many years before he was a rapper, there are videos of him claiming it from as early as 2012 and he has really never been too shy about it. Just people don’t really affiliate him with it because his persona and content is that of a goofy stoner who likes designer clothes. That is almost definitely closer to his real life than that of an actual g--- member though, he is just from Shady Park and hence most of his friends he grew up with are members of that g---.

But this is what they are trying to use to get Gunna because they have no real evidence to tie him to being a YSL leader. They are essentially trying to claim he called hits for the SPC in the way Thug did for YSL, and specifically tie him to 2 SPC murders. Doesn’t seem to be much evidence for it though, like you said, this is a public smear campaign meant to advance political careers, not solve crime, and the 2 most famous rappers being the face of it is the easiest route.

Meero, Ordinary Joel and DKC like this.
    Meero, Ordinary Joel and DKC like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  14. dna hits

Nov 18, 2022
    Yeah I agree. Sure YSL, 4PF, YFN had violence going on. But in reality, when someone shoots at your group, then they’re going to s---t back. I don’t see them robbing and shooting innocent civilians. Like the DA basically claimed. g--- rivals are going to s---t it out, wherever they live. The one news reporter got her twisted when he asked if this is an attack on rappers? Which is unconstitutional just to attack certain people for your own political gain. And you know there’s way worse criminals in Atlanta, still free.

I looked into Gunna’s case when a bunch of people were saying he was being screwed. But they were right. I never even listened to Thug or Gunna so I’m unbiased. Your main reason for not letting gunna out is he’s a threat to the snitches, witnesses? f--- outta here they don’t even have him firing a gun on the indictment. Plus he’d be watched like a hawk hoping he breaks some condition getting out. There’s murders, r--ist that have got out on bond until their sentencing. I think they don’t want him building up the legal team from the outside. Or going against her agenda, narrative like you pointed out.

Ordinary Joel, DKC and M.I.C. like this.
    Ordinary Joel, DKC and M.I.C. like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  15. DKC

DKC hank trill

Nov 18, 2022
    Atlanta police/govt is really pushing the idea that virtually all murders and violence in the city are tied to a handful of gangs and using it as an excuse to lock up rap labels...which is part of the reason people like Gunna who clearly have nothing to do with any of this are still locked up. They don't want this to go against their narrative.

I have no doubt there's people on YSL and other labels who've done dirt or are legitimately tied to it, but this is just disgusting.

Ordinary Joel, M.I.C. and dna hits like this.
    Ordinary Joel, M.I.C. and dna hits like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  16. M.I.C.

Nov 18, 2022
    I kinda gotta think that their lawyers are a---. Gunna’s for sure. Definitely feel for him. The judge (like most judges) is obviously a psychopath, but the fact that Gunna is still held without bond almost a year later is utterly insane. He is being tied to the “g---” based almost entirely on an incident where he and a car behind him got pulled over. They found drugs and guns in the car BEHIND Gunna’s, gave Gunna a fine for his window tint and sent him on his way. Now they are saying he is such a threat to society that he can’t have bail based on that and tying him to the g---. Absolutely wild s---.

Ordinary Joel, DKC and Lil Squeed like this.
    Ordinary Joel, DKC and Lil Squeed like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  17. DKC

DKC hank trill

Nov 18, 2022
    I don't know if you guys saw a couple weeks back, but Thug's lawyer found evidence that the state issued a false subpoena to hertz to get the record tying thug to the shooting. If true, this could possibly get the case thrown out or the evidence suppressed in court. I'm not a lawyer so I don't know how likely that is, but could be great news

https://www.vibe.com/news/national/young-thug-rico-case-dismissal-misconduct-1234710015/

Ordinary Joel, Lil Squeed and M.I.C. like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Lil Squeed and M.I.C. like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  18. M.I.C.

Aug 12, 2022
    They have been trying to essentially pin one specific murder on Thug (alleging he ordered the hit). The victim was Nut, a member of Lucci's crew. The prosecutors have been alleging that the shooting was done from a car that was rented to Thug. These documents detail a YSL snitch coming forward about it, along with multiple other witnesses. The unnamed witnesses claim they saw Thug in the direct area of the shooting before and after it happened. The named YSL snitch claims he was at the scene, saw Thug across the street after the shooting, saw the shooters (he directly names the shooters) exit the rented vehicle and enter Thug's car, and tell Thug they shot Nut. He also claims he was with Thug when Thug rented the car and that it was the car used for the shooting.

Ordinary Joel, Meero and Slyk like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Meero and Slyk like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  19. DKC

DKC hank trill

Jun 3, 2022
    In the US it's gonna depend by state but Maryland set a really bad precedent with that last year: https://variety.com/2021/music/opin...ible-evidence-dangerous-precedent-1234878315/

Should go without saying but art should never be admissible as evidence unless it's clearcut evidence of someone being at a certain place at a certain time due to filming schedules or whatever...like when that episode of Curb that was filmed at a live baseball game exonerated a dude accused of murder cuz showed him at the game and proved his alibi to be true.

Ordinary Joel, Rodamon and M.I.C. like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Rodamon and M.I.C. like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  20. M.I.C.

May 12, 2022
    All cops, prosecutors and judges are psychopaths

Ordinary Joel, DKC and Detroit24 like this.
    Ordinary Joel, DKC and Detroit24 like this.
    Apr 26, 2024