Eminem Best Posts: Eminem's Best Diss Song

1. rapmusik

May 8, 2015
    God d---. He was f---ing brutal with these disses.

I Remember will always be one of my favourite disses. He takes Everlast's style, flips it, and turns it against him. Then he comes in and straight up SLAUGHTERS him in the last verse. "Then you took your style and switched the s---. Now you sound ridiculous you dickless piece of s---! How could you diss me, b----?"

Quitter was f---in hard too. "Peckerwood mad cuz his record went wood. No respect in the hood, lead to his neck of the woods. Got in touch with his roots and said HECK COUNTRY WESTERN RAP RECORDS ARE GOOD!"

He basically destroyed whatever career Benzino had. Lots of people seem to prefer Nail in the Coffin (which is great) over The Sauce, but I'm the other way around. "You don't know me or my motherfucking mother, you motherfucking punk. Put me on your f---in cover so you can sell your little sell out mag. I ain't mad, I feel bad. Here's an ad. Here's a poster of Ray-Ray and his dad! You wanna talk about some s--- you don't know about? Let's talk about your own son that you put out there to try and eat off him cuz you missed your boat. You're never gonna blow, b----. You're just too old"

:whew::woodson::banderas:

Apr 25, 2024
  2. LoveGame

LoveGame Love Game

May 8, 2015
    The warning probably tops my list

And that goes for Nick too fa---- you think am scared of you? Your gonna ruin my career you better get one

Lorenzo Cattoni, Bojack and Devil like this.
    Lorenzo Cattoni, Bojack and Devil like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. mow

mow long live flippa

May 8, 2015

Bojack, YiT and Poohdini like this.
    Bojack, YiT and Poohdini like this.
    Apr 25, 2024