Eminem Best Posts: Eminem is dead [opinion]

1. pluto✰

pluto✰ where the opioids?

Jun 14, 2022
    hopefully this doesnt come across too scatter brained but the pieces just seem to fit so well..

so i'm just randomly thinking, why does eminem have a greatest hits album? especially at THAT point in his career (ironically enough, it was the first album i heard and the one that made me a fan)

at this point he's just dropped encore, an absolute shocker of a dud following TES & the 8 mile soundtrack..it's easy to blame it on drugs but the more i think, it feels quite intentional..i'm sure he'd been on drugs for some time to that point and he was still capable of making great records afterwards (see: mockingbird, when i'm gone)

we see him start confessing to random event from his past about an unnamed black woman and just overall very somber records that really just sound more depressing than anything (like toy soldiers, yellow brick road) and commits suicide on the closing record

WHY would he 'mail in' the final installment of the theater theme? why was proof killed in the like toy soldiers video? it feels to me like proof's death is part of the conspiracy but it's unclear if bringing eminem 'back' for relapse was planned or a last minute decision..they could have gone for posthumous albums or..create a clone and continue the show

this takes me to a slightly farther out conspiracy, hailie jade..if he was really dead, i would 100% expect not to see any interactions..she was aware enough by 2004/5 to know her dad is

there isnt any pictures of new eminem with her either and she uses social media quite a bit so she's not shy..i promise she wouldnt be hugging up on a clone..last pictures you'll see together with him is shortly. after encore. she posted this video showing she's in his top 3% listeners but cites my dad's gon crazy..doubt she listens to anything new

[​IMG]

last picture i could find of them

anyways..that takes me to relapse, first album back and he performs the naked bathtub ritual

[​IMG]

it's not specific to blood but it does signify a rebirth, usually under circumstances like mk ultra to propel themselves farther in the industry

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

lets not forget this either..eminem been comfortable on cameras since 1998 so i'm not buying the "goofy" act..that boy along with countless others glitch on tv all the time (see: 2 chainz, snoop)

honorable mention: lose yourself

it is quintessentially documenting his rise to fame and what he faces and will face..the RABBIT is also a symbol in the MK ultra program (see: playboy/playboy mansion) so him calling himself rabbit in the move and in the record is just icing on the cake really..once you start to see these things, you'll never unsee them..rabbit symbolism, bird cage symbolism (see: Latto's 777 album cover), monarch butterflies....

"His soul's escaping through this hole that is gaping
    This world is mine for the taking, make me king
    As we move toward a New World Order
    A normal life is boring; but superstardom's
    Close to post-mortem, it only grows harder
    Homie grows hotter, he blows, it's all over"

Mar 29, 2024
  2. CARNIFEX

CARNIFEX Get The Strap

Jun 14, 2022
    I've always thought the clone/cgi theories were pretty cringe but found comfort in the fact there's no way someone would actually believe it....but in the back of my mind I always knew someone did and I hate that it had to be you bro but I know it's not really you and it's Saturn

Mar 29, 2024
  3. Supersonic

Supersonic Serenity now!

Jun 14, 2022
    CSA is going to have one long a--- paragraph to fire off, defending Eminem and debunk this theory when he reads this thread. Get ready.

Mar 29, 2024
  4. DontKnow

Jun 14, 2022
    [​IMG]

Packman, theory, MadMan and 8 others like this.
    Packman, theory, MadMan and 8 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  5. M.I.C.

Jun 14, 2022
    This koolo leak is one of the most bizarre/eerie things ive ever heard honestly, if you told me this guy killed himself immediately after recording this id be like ya, makes sense

Mar 29, 2024
  6. William Onyeabor

Jun 14, 2022
    I want whatever you’re smoking

LightsOut19, theory, Mudkip and 6 others like this.
    LightsOut19, theory, Mudkip and 6 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  7. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Jun 14, 2022
    Eminem apparently was murdered by the Illuminati in a car crash back in 2006 and was replaced, a drug addiction and depression does not make an mc change his flow and sound like s--- compared to previous Eminem and last time I checked it doesn't change your f---ing eye colour, hairline or make you use out dated references and have to have a handler with you at all times like kon artist from D12 the fact there are 0 pictures of him hooking up or in public with any one no new pictures of him being a father to the love of his life Haley, So what TMZ films every one but gives him a break lol, him freaking out and shutting down on live TV NFL he even raps about replacing the original but no one f---ing listens to lyrics these days just the beat its bs

You don't get an oscar for 8mile become a lyrical genius and wordsmith and then blame drugs and rehaab and any other f---ing excuse raw talent does not fade away and it doesn't make sequels to previous albums or does cheesy f---ing songs with rhiana he was always out spoken about gays and h---s and now hes dressing in tight clothes joking that hes gay in movies not acting any thing like marhsall mathers even in interview he slips up and refers to him self in the third person like hes talking about the old eminem that shity monster song they shove it in your face old emienms in a cage with armed guards and hes throwing his notes raps at the new Eminem subliminal he reacts all off Emienms iconic albums so you accept this bs, on facebook they are even photshopping this new eminem into older pictures of him with proof when proof had dreads the track public enemy number one when he raps and tells you I think I might die soon fbi might be coming to pull my file soon tracks like when I'm gone made just for his little girl he knew what was going down he was to out spoken about the wars and george w bush old dirty b------ from wutang called out about the bush family and he was murdered public record not conspiracy

Mar 29, 2024
  8. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Jun 14, 2022
    Everyone knows D12 World was not only the title of an album with Em's group, but his plan all along to take over Pluto and put it back into Earths orbit. That was actually the last real album when Em was still here on earth. Encore was just some throwaways. He then came back for a bit to release Recovery and dropped another gem of a hint "Space Bound" which all the real OG's know is his current location, piloting Pluto with Proof and Derty Jason (which is now known as D12 World to people in the know), which of course everyone else knows, causes wars and instability in Earth. Sheeple will tell you this is fake news tho

SLAYAR, asvdawg, Mandalorian and 5 others like this.
    SLAYAR, asvdawg, Mandalorian and 5 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  9. Chrollo

Chrollo ♱ كرولو

Jun 15, 2022
    [​IMG]

Mar 29, 2024
  10. M.I.C.

Jun 14, 2022
    I made this thread on rap basement 13 years ago and i concur

Mar 29, 2024
  11. BIGFOOT

BIGFOOT More than a myth!

Jun 18, 2022
    Wait, you don’t believe in man made books? What books you reading then nig? Books made by cockroaches????

Mar 29, 2024
  12. pluto✰

Jun 14, 2022
    they tried to bribe koolo into having a phone call with a motherboard to stop leaking old eminem’s last records:laff:

Mar 29, 2024
  13. Mandalorian

Mandalorian This is the Way!

Jun 16, 2022
    Eminem said that he did not remember anything that happened to him before 2007 and that he re-learned how to rap. He said this because the clone doesn't have the same memories as the original, the clone doesn't remember what the original Eminem went through, and the clone didn't have the skills to rap, so the clone has been learning how to rap since 2008.

They can clone your body, but they can't clone your memories.

I think you all remember that the clone in 2009 was like a robot on stage, because the clone was learning how to move on stage, the clone had never performed on stage before.

Mar 29, 2024
  14. Modli2

Jun 15, 2022
    You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling
    To help your a--- from bouncing off the walls when you get down some

Mar 29, 2024
  15. 1929357390

Jun 14, 2022

Please tell me nobody is actually this r-----ed.

Mar 29, 2024
  16. pluto✰

Jun 14, 2022
    its some good s--- bro

Mar 29, 2024
  17. pluto✰

Jun 14, 2022
    where is kanye's greatest hits..or jay? why drop a greatest hits right after encore then add records speaking about "when i'm gone don't carry on rejoice every time u hear the sound of my voice, just know that i'm looking down on you smiling"

....this n----- is GONE, dont you see how close they can get ai bots to make eminem songs? this is INTERSCOPE

Mar 29, 2024
  18. oxlaw

Aug 1, 2022
    Real slim shady predictive programming clone imagery, the monster music video imagery, never ever seen in public by TMZ etc, no new pics with his daughter for over a decade, how come he never works with the bass bros anymore... like at all? Public enemy #1 is a call for help, the proof sacrifice is way too on the nose, rap god music video - transhumanism agenda, 3am - bath rebirth ritual, even the reverse E in his name is a reference... his career has been roughly scripted from the start. The industry wanted to manufacture & control 'the greatest rapper' and bring hip hop to the white masses (eventually leading to watering down of the genre we're seeing today akin to Elvis/Rock). They needed a industry planted replacement for the 2Pac messiah archetype. All while subtly implementing their political agendas like transhumanism and planting the seeds for the big gender divide we see today through the extensive amount of his songs bashing women like Cleanin Out, Kim etc. A lot of these songs are a way to desensitise young minds, it's not a coincidence that he was so heavily marketed towards kids at the start of his career. Eminem was one of many tools used to condition the generation heading towards the NWO. I love his music as much as the next Stan but at the end of the day, you can't unsee the truth once its visible... no matter how many people disagree.

Mar 29, 2024
  19. M.I.C.

Jun 16, 2022
    d---, good find on that verse, it must have been in response to that. Really f---ing weird s---

Mar 29, 2024
  20. pluto✰

Jun 16, 2022
    could be referring to this xzibit verse

[Verse 2]
    Heartbreak, disappointment, my mother died when I was nine
    I just wanted to join her
    Nah Mr. Joiner, you get to California, I got something for you to do, it was like I was anointed
    Resurrected, found my purpose
    I remember meeting Dre, being nervous when I would kick my verses
    I was virtually worthless, my whole life was a circus
    I was sleeping with serpents and I thought it is worth it
    Got a call from Paul, told me s--- isn’t working
    Exchange words, told me tell me that s--- in person
    He probably told Em, and by the way did he said it unapologetic twisted made about him
    I see Slim and he said he didn’t recognize me
    Was it that or did he let another man define me
    I don’t know, but now I gotta get this all behind me
    Follow my calling when I used to follow n----s blindly

how you dont recognize your MANS? put him in 8 mile and everything..they linked after this i believe

[​IMG]

not sure which came first, this picture and the song both came out in 2012

Mar 29, 2024