Best Posts: Rogan Endorses Authoritarian For President

1. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Jun 30, 2022
    Joe Rogan's stand up was never funny. He stood up to Mencia for stealing jokes... which was good... what was worse than Mencia stealing jokes was the fact that his delivery made the jokes he stole less funny than they were before.

Rogan was the least strong cast member of News Radio.

His and Stanhope's version of The Man Show was not as funny as Kimmel and Corolla's version... it just was try hard and not clever.

Fear Factor was stupid.

Him believing in Bigfoot and alien abductions is dumb.

All pretty harmless. I never listened to his podcast because I found him boring and uninteresting.

But I was definitely in his demo as being a white guy in the age and economic range of dudes who are supposed to like UFC and smoking weed, man.

So I know dozens of dudes who were into him... lots of them started to manufacture and smoke DMT 5ish years ago... and some of them went to Central America to do "ayahuasca" therapy and they started taking HGT and testosterone replacement.

I knew it was because they listened to Rogan... they all started taking onnit supplements before that because of his advertisements.

I thought it was weird... I listened to podcasts to entertain myself... so, I thought the Podcasters were funny and they made me laugh... or to gain insight on new technologies or media like books, movies and music...

I wasn't looking for a guy to tell me about weird drugs to take in my 30s.. that's f---ing stupid.

As I said before... Joe Rogan's stand up isn't funny... and what's worse yet, he became the gate keeper to the LA comedy seen where his unfunny Death Squad became the vanguard of stand up with other non-funny people gaslighting themselves into thinking Tony Hinchcliff and Brendan Shaub are hilarious.

The whole Anti-SJW thing really bamboozled a lot of people into excepting the Alt Right fascists ideology... it started off as, "hahaha look at this purple haired non-binary triggly poof fatso... let's make fun of them" then quickly escalated to "oh my God, it's not all the billionaire oligarchs who have all the power.. it's trigglypoof and if we don't anoint an all powerful dipshit strongman to rule over us, trigglypoof will!"

During that time Joe Rogan would just have neo-nazis on his show and they would say s--- like "black people have smaller brains than white people" and Rogan would just be like, "wow, that's interesting."

I don't know if he is racist or just stupid when it comes to that s---... I know those guests probably ended up on his show through a pipeline that starts with his dumb affinity for Alex Jones... who is just a racists who believes in demonic interdimensional space vampires and is willing to lie about anything to make a dollar.

Joe Rogan has turned into that... and he never had to and he especially didn't have to after Spotify gave him 9 figures.

That changed him in another way... he started being greedy. He started worrying about California's tax code and probably their divorce laws too.

Then he moved to Texas and full on embraced Republicanisms r-----ed death culture... and now his listeners have too... my peers who already f----- up their brain with DMT and ayahuasca... and use HGT and testosterone started to get on me about taking the experimental coronavirus vaccine with out any sense of self awareness or irony.

They don't realize they are mesmerized by an unfunny drug addicted who thinks Bigfoot is real.

Mar 19, 2024
  2. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Jun 30, 2022
    Shut the f--- up already, skitzo.

Mar 19, 2024
  3. Lucy

Lucy #1

Jun 30, 2022
    Res is the only user on the site I know that's actually listened to rogans podcasts. I think he's the only fan here

Mar 19, 2024
  4. Lucy

Lucy #1

Jul 2, 2022
    You literally just said twice before this post you listened to his podcast before

Evad, Ricky and JMG like this.
    Evad, Ricky and JMG like this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  5. jankland

jankland In My Cringe Arc.

Jul 2, 2022
    I don't get why you feel the need to "flex" the people you know or the places you've been, it's really f---ing strange and cringe of you.

"Yeah bro I actually went down and slobbered on Kim Jong Un's c--- at a cabin whenever I went skiing down Kilimanjaro with him and Dennis Rodman"

Ricky, Sign Language and JMG like this.
    Ricky, Sign Language and JMG like this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  6. Thili

Jun 30, 2022
    wait, maybe i’m just too stoned but is the general argument here that racism and antisemitism ARE legitimate political opinions?

:blunt:

Mar 19, 2024
  7. CARNIFEX

CARNIFEX Get The Strap

Jun 30, 2022
    I'm almost positive at some point of this post you must've switched from talking about rogan and started talking about yourself and your accomplishments

res > rogan

BIGFOOT, Ordinary Joel and JMG like this.
    BIGFOOT, Ordinary Joel and JMG like this.
    Mar 19, 2024