Eminem Best Posts: 2018 French TV documentary about Em, I found out about that Zolt Shady guy...

1. Chrollo

Chrollo Moderator

Jul 2, 2022
    Use your french skills for something better my boy

Ids5621, Evad, Jordan928DZ and 2 others like this.
    Ids5621, Evad, Jordan928DZ and 2 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. JAYDAHEATER

JAYDAHEATER Living dead guy

Jul 20, 2022
    The girl kept getting her passport denied to come to the u.s. was she telling the passport ppl she wanted to live in Detroit or something lol

Evad, Jordan928DZ and Inanna like this.
    Evad, Jordan928DZ and Inanna like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Z Gangsta

Z Gangsta aka Music Anniversary Enjoyer

Jul 5, 2022
    Oh right, Zolt.. lol

D12Shady, Modli2 and Inanna like this.
    D12Shady, Modli2 and Inanna like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Inanna

Jul 3, 2022
    Zolt is cringy, I’ve seen him around the inter webs, he’s got quite the following. Lol

Chrollo, Jordan928DZ and Modli2 like this.
    Chrollo, Jordan928DZ and Modli2 like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. Jordan928DZ

Jordan928DZ Top-notch Сasual Dating - Real Women

Jul 3, 2022
    Alright, thank you for replying! I'm certainly not going to spend many hours doing something that is not going to be fully useful to you guys so really thank you for answering. Aside from the translation proposal. I felt kind of like an "outsider" as I'd only come to know that Zolt Shady dude just recently... though I'm positive that I'm also not the only one. The level of cringe is really what drove me to make this thread... He's come to that point where he's claiming himself as an "official Eminem doppelganger" (as if such a thing actually existed...) and "feeling connected" to the artist but at a level that's just... disturbing. But making a thread just for the sake of shi--ing on some guy is a truly f----- up concept at the same time so I'm kinda feeling that too...

Chrollo, shadyjojo and Modli2 like this.
    Chrollo, shadyjojo and Modli2 like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. Jordan928DZ

Jordan928DZ Top-notch Сasual Dating - Real Women

Jul 2, 2022
    I had never heard of that guy and he's the "proper" French Stan (I knew a girl exactly like that)... Barely speaks English, kinda crazy, life revolving around Em... Let me translate some of the cringy stuff he says in this one :

"Here's Zolt, a hyperactive Stan who also tried his best to resemble Eminem and live by his music"

Zolt: "Some of the songs I feel like they were written for me like, that's how much I could relate when translating his lyrics and stuff" [...] "I tried to act like him, resemble him also..."

This is just a piece of what the guy's saying in this one but if you want me to translate all of his interview from the documentary I can do it for u guys, just right now I don't have the time for it but afer I'd just found out about that dude, I felt like I needed to point out his participation in that one documentary, and the two lines I quoted from him are to me the ones that say it all about him...

Edit: This is also when I'f just found out about the fact that the guy wants to leave Paris to go live in Detroit..! (That other french girl I'd known kept asking me why her passport kept getting rejected, and that's because she stupidly mentions that she wanted to go and stay in Detroit for a while... So of course it's not the best destination for them to let you in...)

Edit #2: I can even translate the whole documentary in a nearby future if you guys want... it'll take some time for sure, but I found it to be really well done despite not being in English.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
    shadyjojo, D12Shady and Modli2 like this.
    shadyjojo, D12Shady and Modli2 like this.
    Apr 25, 2024