Best Posts: Italy government is now right wing finally!

1. Chrollo

Chrollo ♱ كرولو

Sep 29, 2022
    High percentage of male refugees and immigrants in european countries. Males in general have a 4.6 times higher crime load than females so because of that immigrants are overrepresented in crime statistics. Many people therefore start to believe that all immigrants are bad even though that's not the case. Still many of these single male immigrants, that for whatever reason make it all their way here to europe are a problem. Often they act aggressive and have huge troubles integrating themselves into western society. They are here to take advantage of the good welfare system and to get money without working. Most petty crimes and sexual assaults are carried out by this group (atleast in Austria). Of course not everyone is like that but it makes no sense to pretend to live in a perfect candy dreamworld and ignore the problems that arise when it comes to immigration in european countries.

Mar 28, 2024
  2. DKC

DKC hank trill

Sep 28, 2022
    ...which is why I included the second sentence, because immigration in a country founded by immigrants is a very different issue than immigration in countries that have been ethnically homogenized for hundreds or thousands of years. I was just joking.

I don't think I've ever said europeans shouldn't talk about US politics, only that europeans often don't have the context for US race relations. If I did say it ever then it was a joke.

Mar 28, 2024
  3. Yeez

Yeez Yeez 4.0

Sep 27, 2022
    Never Change Marsh

Mar 28, 2024
  4. Chrollo

Chrollo ♱ كرولو

Sep 27, 2022
    Left wing parties in many european countries s--- major a--- so I understand why people atleast wanna see some things change, not necessarily agreeing with everything these right wing parties stand for. Especially Italy, a country whose national debt is already about 150% of GDP, wont' give a f--- about LGBTQ+ and welcoming refugees, they'd rather want their job situation fixed. That being said, politics in general are a big f---ing circus and basically a kindergarden full of grown a--- people. I'm 100% sure that this meloni chick made countless empty promises as well, because lying is just a prerequisite for becoming a politician. In Austria for example, the socialdemocrats were big on promises never fulfilled but hey: atleast they were super woke and hip. People got sick of it and a coalition between a center-right and right wing party became authority and their period of office was probably the most corruption plagued this little country ever had (post WW2 atleast). So yeah tldr: Politics are a joke and everyone who actually wants to become a politician should atleast be honest and admit he's in it for the money and not because "he wants to change something". Because we all see how that worked out.

Ordinary Joel, Evad, jankland and 3 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. Marsh

Marsh Nobody told you that I'm loco, ese?

Sep 27, 2022
    She has some nice melons though

[​IMG]

Mar 28, 2024
  6. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Sep 27, 2022
    Imagine being proud of a far-right government with ties to the Mussolini family lol. Fdl is at best a nationalistic right-win populist party & at worst a neo-fascist party.

Ordinary Joel, DKC, M Solo and 3 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, DKC, M Solo and 3 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Sep 29, 2022
    I'm gonna respond to you @DKC but this is close to my answer, gonna add some more points.

The way you said 'europeans afraid of immigrants' came off as there is no reason to be worried and we're just against them... but people's worries are not a joke, they are real and based on facts.

Gonna respond more later at home!

Ordinary Joel, Chrollo, DKC and 2 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Chrollo, DKC and 2 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  8. DKC

DKC hank trill

Sep 28, 2022
    and when I say the above re: race relations, I don't mean you shouldn't talk about it. really the exact opposite, that we should talk about it and take time to understand it.

I wanna hear your POV on immigration in Netherlands/europe @Michael Myers

Mar 28, 2024
  9. Guma

Guma Dobry ruski, martwy ruski

Oct 1, 2022
    Exactly that's what I'm saying. People don't put an effort and then b---- about it. Not to mention if it wasn't for your ancestors building and fighting for your country you wouldn't be in the same position as you are today. A lot of people like to be ignorant, forget about it and complain, because it is the easy way.

Mar 28, 2024
  10. DKC

DKC hank trill

Sep 28, 2022
    europeans stop being afraid of immigrants challenge (impossible)

but on the real I at least understand why europeans are more concerned about immigration since their countries are historically homogenized, it's the usa that baffles me the most

Mar 28, 2024
  11. Guma

Guma Dobry ruski, martwy ruski

Sep 27, 2022
    This guy gets it. Pretty much how it is here too. It does not matter who is in charge they basically will all follow the script and will just virtue signal to their base (be it right or left).

Mar 28, 2024
  12. thecanibus

thecanibus Updated by Slyk bc I was wishing death on someone

Sep 26, 2022
    You dropped the poop dog character remember!

Mar 28, 2024
  13. poopdogg

poopdogg Retired

Sep 26, 2022
    Finally now i can go away from germany and live there i am so f---ing happy. It was long overdue f--- EU and f--- all you lefties. Why do yall care so much about immigrants? A lot of them are criminals and ruin my beautiful country. I only want immigrants that really need help because in their country is war but they should accept the italian lifestyle if not get the f--- out b----.
    f--- gay people finally those criminals get punished.
    Also abortion now is illegal so we k--- less children.
    For all the people calling me racist. The last time i went to italy i was shocked i wanted to do vacation to know more of italy but it was full of foreigners i thought i was in africa or something. Nobody wants that.
    Whatever but now its over italy is now independent from those snakes called EU soon and we can live like real Italians again

Detroit24, JMG, Lucy and 1 other person like this.
    Detroit24, JMG, Lucy and 1 other person like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  14. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Oct 1, 2022
    Also depends what you expect.

I don't expect my country to hold my hand. They (co) provided me with education, healthcare, a safe place to grow up.. sure there are things I disagree w but I'm loyal 2 my country. To an extent ofc.

Ordinary Joel, poopdogg and Guma like this.
    Ordinary Joel, poopdogg and Guma like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  15. Lucy

Lucy #1

Sep 29, 2022
    There's a mosque in Logan that does similar, thought it's not really near any housing. Anyways, there's a guy who has for years now set up his pork sausage shop just outside of it and it's gone viral a couple times. Everyone finds it hilarious, he gets good customers cause people are like "omg wild this is not halal and outside a mosque! Omg I bet they hate that!"
    And in reality the owner of the sausage shop and the mosque are friends lol

thecanibus, Guma and poopdogg like this.
    thecanibus, Guma and poopdogg like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  16. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Sep 29, 2022
    Aight, I'm home :)

First off, yes, there are definitely people that are just against taking in people from other countries no matter what. They don't want other cultures, no "strangers".

But the way you said europeans are afraid of immigrants, really made me want to respond/explain

Take my country, let me paint you a picture of how the current situation is: gas and energy prizes are sky high, many people are in debt or are in danger of it, people are waiting years to get a house because there aren't enough, there are not enough teachers for the kids, not enough police to solve crimes, not enough doctors and hospital beds... now imagine someone saying 'hey lets bring in 100.000 more people'. Aside from people's motives to get here (I get to that later) I can fully understand that a lot of people feel like we can't take more people in our country. Let alone facilitate all of them, when its not even possible for our own people. I think its perfectly reasonable for people to be worried about that.

But still, even with all that, most people still think we should do whatever we can to help refugees: people that are in danger in their own country, like Syria or now, Ukraine. Those people need help, and we can't let them down. And, most of them don't cause any harm either.

However, there is also a group of people from safe countries; they just get here for a better life. And, not an opinion or racism or whatever, but a proven FACT, a lot of those people which are mostly single men, cause a lot of trouble. And that is what most people don't want. Just imagine, if you live in a small town and you have a daughter that rides her bike to school.. and to her friends, sports. And suddenly 200 single men from safe countries are taken in by your town. Would you be happy about it? I think everyone that says 'no problem' is either lying or very naïve. And for the record I'm not saying all of them are criminals or bad people ofc not. But as @Chrollo said a huge part of them sadly are. So if you talk about afraid, yeah, people are definitely scared for their kids being harrassed -or worse- or their older parents being robbed. And I can understand that.

Now, if you ask me, personally. I got a good place to live, no financial issues (yet) so I can only imagine what people are going through. I think we should do whatever is in our power to help refugees. Whether its Syria, or Ukraine, we should. But for other people that just want to get a free house and life, sorry at this moment there is no space or capacity for most of them. I'm talking about the current situation btw. And if people do come in, which in some cases is still needed for whatever reason, the minute one of them harrasses a girl, robs someone, or something like that.. first plane back to their country. We don't need those scumbags here.

So yeah conclusion, to me its not about whether someone is Muslim, or Christian or Buddhist... or whatever feel free to be who you are. Built a mosque or a church, go there, why not? No problem with that at all as long as they don't force their religion or culture on us. Same with vegetarians btw.

Long rant, I just wanted to make sure the image of 'wow people just hate immigrants' is not the case for most people.. most are just worried and (in a lot of cases) that's perfectly reasonable even if it doesn't always has to be.

Ordinary Joel, DKC and poopdogg like this.
    Ordinary Joel, DKC and poopdogg like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  17. Chrollo

Chrollo ♱ كرولو

Sep 29, 2022
    Honestly that wouldn't bother me. There are tons of majority muslim countries with an abundance of churches with bells (My fatherland Egypt for example, Syria, Senegal, Turkey, etc.). Saudi Arabia, which everyone seems to take as the prototype muslim country is actually the exception and not the standard. Also this christian country argument always strikes as odd to me since most european countries label themselves as secular and 42% of germans are atheists. As a true secular country either all religious calls to prayers or none should be allowed.

But sure at the end of the day, if the majority of citizens of germany have a problem with that, then their wish should be respected.

Ordinary Joel, DKC and Guma like this.
    Ordinary Joel, DKC and Guma like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  18. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

Sep 27, 2022
    Compelling argument.
    :thinkinghmmm:

jankland, Enigma and hargydon like this.
    jankland, Enigma and hargydon like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  19. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Sep 27, 2022
    Can't agree more with this.

Ordinary Joel, Chrollo and Guma like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Chrollo and Guma like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  20. JMG

JMG Teflon

Sep 27, 2022
    Good to see the forum moving towards the right. Now we just gotta get Lil Nas off the banner asap. It's really embarrassing.

M Solo, dna hits and Evad like this.
    M Solo, dna hits and Evad like this.
    Mar 28, 2024