Best Posts: Brand new here! Worked my a--- off and released my first single recently, thought i'd share!

1. yureimusic

May 18, 2015
    Hey guys! It’s always been my goal as a producer to make songs which can hold it’s on and not require a rapper to fill it. I’ve done a lot of things from experimenting with new drums, instruments, and mixing techniques. Yesterday, I released my first official single, and I’m extremely excited about it. Everything you hear is original from the guitar to the sax etc. No samples were used at all! I’d love to get some feedback on this, as I plan on releasing an EP before I go out on my study abroad soon and want to put out as much quality music as I can. Please let me know what you think! I’ll return all feed of course!

Stream:

Purchase: https://yureimusic.bandcamp.com/releases

Free Download: tinyurl.com/oz87jbn

Mar 29, 2024
  2. BNF

BNF

May 19, 2015
    I don't like your hi-hats (the pattering) or, like someone else said, the reverb on the drums. However, this is super dope regardless of that and the fact that it's ORIGINAL is SUPER hot. I'd love to here some more traditional beats, boom bap type s---, or some underground joints. I'm sick of hearing the trap influences in every single f---in beat I here. Everything I dislike about this beat is redeemed by it's originality in the instrumentation.

Kudos, fam. I'll be tryin to pay attention to you. See if you drop any more heaters.

Mar 29, 2024