Wassup + My s---!

Started by Charlton01, Aug 10, 2015, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. Charlton01

Aug 10, 2015
    Hey guys,
    Just joined this forum today, thought I would drop an intro thread somewhere!
    Love the forum and the vibe that it seems to have so far! The past few forums i've been on were so dead. I'm glad to have found one with relative activity! haha

Anyways, i'm an artist from Melbourne, Aus, but I was born and raised in Tanzania (east Africa), been here (aus) for about 4 years now. I'm a growing fan of hip hop. Mainly rap but i'm trying to learn the art of production as well. I play a couple instruments, the piano, guitar and bass, mostly self taught so im not overly incredible with any but I enjoy them. Looking for some feedback and to interact with fellow hip hop heads such as yourselves!

Have a listen to the link below if you're keen, it would be very much appreciated! :)

Mar 29, 2024
  2. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Aug 10, 2015
    Welcome to the forum! Good to see another Aussie! :brent:

The beat is nice man. :wow: I don't have much to say in regards to your raps though tbh.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  3. Charlton01

Aug 11, 2015
    Glad to know theres a few locals floating around here!

Cheers man, i'll consider myself tolerable if you have nothing to say! hahahah
    I've had this out for a bit now and I could do better, and so the next shall be! Just trying to get it out there :)

Appreciate the listen though :emoji_thumbsup:

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  4. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Aug 11, 2015
    Flow could use some work, and occasionally it sounded like your were forcing your rhymes, but other than that it wasn't bad.

Did you produce the beat?

Charlton01 likes this.
    Charlton01 likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  5. Charlton01

Aug 13, 2015
    You know when I first heard the final mix i thought i killed the flow on it! ahah but it's funny how time can change your opinion!
    I definitely see room for improvement, and i'm glad I see it now too!

But cheers for the listen and comments!

Naa didn't produce the beat. I wish, but did tweak and change a few things here and there.

Mar 29, 2024