Best Posts: JMG's Forum Fiction© - The Missing Thread

1. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 5, 2016
    "I will literally cut out your a------ and feed it to your dog while your naked little sister watches.. then i will make her clean it up " yelled Koolo. We weren't sure what Mimi did to deserve it but we kept our mouth shut. Things were heated on a divided S80 after the Cool Cats thread disappeared in the middle of the night. The staff denied having any part of it but Able didn't buy it. He was pissed and he had a g--- of angry cats ready for war. The admins suspended all mods until they figured out what had happened. The conspiracy was real but the motive was unsure and there was no suspect. Sure there was speculation that it was Koolo himself but he had just praised the Cool Cats and chat threads. He would never do something that he thought would hurt the forum. No one thought it was Mike Tyson or Loyalty and Slyk was too busy with 2.0.

I want a f---ing explanation right god d--- now, this is such bs" cried a confused Able. He didn't understand how they didn't know what happened as there should be evidence in the mod logs. Koolo was just as confused as he explained all evidence was erased. The only one who had a problem with the Cool Cats was JMG but he had been retired for weeks and what could he have done? Did he hire a hacker to delete the thread? Many people had guesses on what happened but time passed and people started to move on. The thread discussing it was closed and a new Cool Cat thread was already at 1000 replies. Able was finally unbanned after threatening to k--- Koolo and things appeared to be back to normal.. until we heard a weeping noise from the distance. The whole forum heard the screams as it was a notification popping up from the corner.. It was a distraught Narsh shaking in fear looking like a puppy with no place to go as.. Whats wrong the forum asked...

"the young thug section..... its gone" whimpered Narsh as tears flowed down his face.

To Be Continued

Apr 16, 2024
  2. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 6, 2016
    "I swear on everything I will find and k--- whoever did this" expressed an upset JG2. He was sad that the Young Thug section was gone but he was indignant that Narsh was in such psychological trauma . He couldn't stand to see his only friend in the world not eating or sleeping. He couldn't even talk, just whimper. Koolo tried to calm everyone down. He immediately opened a new Young Thug section. It wasn't enough. Narsh spent the last year of his life in that section. It was like a fire just scorched through his home erasing all the memories of the best times of his life. A home that he built with his own hands, gone in the blink of an eye. It could of been worse as some people wondered how Narsh wasn't deleted with it, since he was obviously in there at the time.

Who was doing this though was the great question that seemed to have no answer. Koolo and Slyk spent countless hours trying to find a trace of evidence but there wasn't a shred. Koolo needed to do something quick to make the scared members of s80 happy. He needed to release 2.0 and quick. According to Slyk that was not an option as they were still months away from finishing the new banner. He then tried to call JMG and beg for him to return even promising a mod position that he dreamed of for almost a decade. JMG insisted that his days were over and he was the happiest he had ever been. He wanted to help but he just couldn't be that guy anymore, he moved on.

Meanwhile a week passed and Narsh still hadnt slept or eaten anything. He had lost a lot of weight in his torso and his face started to deflate making him look like a bobble head of a brown gumpy. People attempted to force feed him but an unpleasant stench kept them far away. The smell started to linger worse then it ever had and even flies began to swarm. Fullspeed was fed up and started hosing him down twice a day, but it did no good. The odor polluted the forum forcing people to leave.

A despairing Koolo pondered if he had enough. He never imagined running a forum would be so trying. He started to cry as he watched the forum fall apart. Even the Eminem section was affected by the backlash. "Wipe away those tears my friend" said an inspiring Mike Tyson, he continued " We been through worse and we always get back up, you are the one who has to hold it together or we all fall.. without the people's champ then who will lead us?". A motivated Koolo showed life and his tears quickly faded. He wasn't angry or sad, he was determined to bring his people together. He knew what he had to do and he went into his closet and behind a picture of emostar was a 24 carat gold safe embedded into the wall. He turned the combination slowly and it finally came open.

Inside laid a shiny disc all alone with a label on it. He reached for it slowly, unsure if he was making the right decision. He finally grabbed it and held it in the air. The gold from the safe still reflecting off the disc was beautiful as the label clearly read "Nut Up" . Koolo inserted the disc into his computer and begun to upload it. It was complete and all he had to do now was post a new thread. He stared at the forum for 10 minutes and finally decided it was time. He opened the Eminem section and clicked post new thread and titled it ""The People's Champ" Koolo Presents: Nut Up. He left the rest blank and just a link to the track inside. After a long pause he clicked post thread and closed his eyes. When he opened them he noticed a message appeared on the screen. Koolo's face went pale as he read

error-requested section could not be found

Apr 16, 2024
  3. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 9, 2016
    "Everybody come quick! Thugger is dancing on a pole on periscope" shouted a giddy Narsh. He could not contain his excitement as he continued to express his joy "LMAO HES STRIPPING HOLY SHITTTTTTT ITS FINALLY HAPPENING". Finally almost every poster was in the Young Thug section after Narsh left them no choice. The effervescence in his demeanor and the sparkle in his eyes was enough to provide lifetimes of happiness to the saddest man.. However, the disappointment that plagued his face when he woke up from the first rest in over a week was demoralizing. It was all a dream as reality set in he struggled to let go of that short moment of bliss. The truth was the Young Thug section was no more. They tried to re open it but it failed due to Narsh being in shock and not strong enough to carry it.

Meanwhile a broken S80 community was ready to crumble as they witnessed the Eminem section vanish next. The conspiracy grew larger and more complex then imaginable. Koolo was left no choice but to fire the entire staff until this was solved. He spent the next couple days and nights glued to his computer trying to decipher the events of the last couple weeks. He searched every inch of the forum looking for anything to propel some sort of clue. Although the trail remained cold leaving him once again feeling defeated. He wouldn't risk trying to release Nut Up in fear that the next section would follow the same fate. In the midst of the investigation, the stench from Narsh was becoming toxic. A depressed Koolo watched his most active poster continue to suffer and he decided it was time to pull the plug.

The forum gathered after the announcement that Narsh would be put down. JMG returned from retirement for the day to witness the affair and even volunteered to carry out the act. A miserable JG2 protested and begged for them not to do it. It wasn't an option though and the ceremony was about to begin. Mask were provided to anyone who wanted to get close to him. Many posters took their opportunity to say goodbye. While some were sad, others were relived. Captain Awesome approached Narsh and all eyes were focused on the two posters. CA stood over him for only 10 seconds before he unzipped his pants and began to urinate all over a defenseless Narsh. JG2 lunged at CA but was immediately knocked out by theg. Koolo fired a shot in the air and the commotion turned to silence. "Are you f---ing done?" he asked. Everyone agreed it was time to finish this. Koolo handed a smirking JMG the hammer and he rose it high in the air and aimed it at Narsh..

"WAIT hes trying to say something" said Charlie Strangelove. Narsh struggling to move appeared to be trying to speak. "What is it buddy" asked ThyNeighbor. Narsh begun to mumble something "telll.. ....wpg....

the hammer dropped before Narsh could finish his sentence.. R.I.P Narsh

Apr 16, 2024
  4. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 13, 2016
    "Yeah mimi s--- on those tities and smack that a---, show emo whos boss" said Koolo as he viewed the private cam show. Its been a month since Narsh was put down and everything was suddenly getting better. The odor was finally subsiding and S80 had nearly doubled in activity. Even though Narsh couldn't of been behind the conspiracy it was obvious the forum was better off without him and the Young Thug spam. The success was overwhelming and Koolo decided he needed a staff. He brought back Slyk and Mike Tyson but decided he couldn't trust the others. Big Country didn't take it well and had a melt down. Turns out his job as mod was his only responsibility in life, which made sense considering how serious he was about it. Koolo couldn't take any chances though. His forum was finally taking off and Slyk had just announced 2.0 was ready for launch.

Suddenly drama loomed in Off Topic as Mano and GRS were in an intense argument. They traded insults back an forth for
    3 pages before things got weird. The heated clash suddenly appeared to turn into flirting.. "ok fine i pick on you because i like you" Mano confessed. Apparently Mano had a huge crush on GRS and finally the apparent obsession made sense. Looking back it was pretty obvious. They were constantly leaving eachother statues and derailing threads with their unsual banter. No one thought twice though or cared about the fling because Mano had been irrelevant and boring for years. No offense.

People did care about 2.0 though and it was finally time. "None of yall are ready for this s---.. I just watched emo and mimi
    eat each others a--- but then i saw 2.0 and thats when I came" declared a satisfied Koolo. "Go ahead and start the countdown, Slyk"
    he continued. 5 minutes passed.. "Slyk what the f---.. launch it n-----".. Still no word from Slyk. A impatient Koolo went to
    check the staff section for an update. His heart begun to race as he couldn't seem to find the staff section. It appeared it was
    happening again. Another section deleted into thin air. It was much more then that though. Koolo was now in full panic as he realized
    he was no longer an admin of the site. Before he could process what was happening he noticed a new thread titled "f--- you Koolo"

"You think you can just control me forever? You boss me around and tell me what to do and talk down to me like a child. You have me
    working day and night on 2.0 and for what? I see you roaming around the forum like you're a king and here I am being your slave. Not once
    did you stop and say hey without Slyk the forum wouldn't exist. Instead you sit there and give me orders. I tried to post something one day
    and you told me I needed to get back to work cause the forum is waiting. So I did and the next couple weeks I busted my a--- on 2.0. When I was done you told me it wasn't good enough and I needed to start over. I then made it so good and I was so proud of my work. I knew you would just take all credit for it though. I couldn't allow that to happen. I joined the Cool Cats and we created a massive group PM last month plotting this takeover. We deleted the thread and sections to create a distraction while I transferred all data to a new server. Now the forum belongs to us.

Welcome to Section Eighty 2.0"

2.0 was then launched and pandemonium filled Slyks thread. Most people thought it was a prank while others were just amazed at the new forum features. Koolo sat with a blank stare at the computer screen completely mind f-----. Before posting anything he started a group PM with Mike Tyson and Loyalty.

It all happened so fast. An entire community turned their back on a man who rescued them. When Rapbasment and Studioleaks shut down he saved them and gave them a new home. He was an unsung hero who was in need of his own hero now but no one offered a single hand. What could be done anyway? Slyk covered all his bases legally and the forum was technically his now. He contemplated how he would murder Slyk for hours before determining he would get caught. He had just told two people in a PM about it. Frustration and anger turned into despair and distress. Days passed and Slyk and the Cool Cats new reign was in full effect. Koolo still had not said a word to the masses but decided he would finally break his silence. He concluded it was the end and he had been defeated.He started to write his final farewell as he would retire from the forum. He didn't hold anything back as he was 5 paragraphs in. He talked about his journey as a King from the start and his favorite posters and moments and how much fun he had and how much he loved everyone. He didn't take any shots or hold any resentment towards the new regime. He was all positive and inspiring and wished the forum luck. His keyboard was covered in tears by the time he clicked post thread.

He sat back and watched to see how the forum would handle his farewell. The replies came in quick the somberness rolled in like a morning fog. The thread reached 3 pages in 10 minutes of people sharing their memories and goodbyes. Koolo started to feel joy and closure as he reminisced with his second family. Then out of nowhere came Slyk and the Cool Cats bombarded his final moment "No retirement threads allowed, locked" they declared. The thoughts of murder filled Koolos head again but quickly dismissed it and just accepted his fate. He went to click log out for the final time but he noticed his inbox had a message. He wanted to just ignore it but he knew he would forever wonder what it was, so he opened it. His whole demeanor rapidly changed and a sense of excitement and relief filled the air as he read..

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
    Apr 16, 2024
  5. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 21, 2016
    "for the love of god please no dont do it nooo" screamed a defensive Skippy as the Cool cats held him down while Slyk violated him in the worst way possible. It was the 5th poster they had sexually abused since they took over the forum. Slyk was a monster on a power binge and the Cool Cats were like ferocious lions hunting down their prey. "Come back here and cuddle me b----" shouted Deadpool at Jaya who was trying to break free. S80 was in complete chaos and the forum was being held hostage by a savage group of men. The Cools Cats got rid of any member who was against or questioned them. The number one rule on the forum was never to talk about Koolo. They learned the hard way when JFK mentioned how much he missed him. The FBI is currently still investigating what happened but no one would dare snitch after what happened to Pato when Cyreides disappeared. Many people went against the regime but all met the same fate and were permed banned or worse.

While the first generation of posters were being run off and abused, the new posters were treated like royalty. It was clear the old way of S80 was being phased out for a new more aggressive environment. There was new sections as well. They let Squid open a Travis Scott section but unfortunately it was less active then the shower at Narsh's house, so it was closed. A new poster named Flames was quickly moving up the ranks. He was a hacker who exposed anyone that pissed Slyk off. There was Big Robby who was known for his ethers and quick wit, and there was one of the newest members Damien who was recruited to help with server issues. Many posters were still hanging on to hope that Koolo would return and rescue them. Although no one had heard from him since his retirement thread was locked 3 weeks ago. He was still there though, lurking behind the scenes as a guest on the forum he once owned.

Suddenly there seem to be commotion coming from OT. "I can't take it, I just miss him so much" cried a miserable Rick James. It didn't take long for a crowd to gather around the anxious poster. Everyone knew s--- was about to go down. Slyk received a notification when Koolo was mentioned and was in the thread so fast he beat GRS's previous record for thread travel. The Cool Cats quickly followed and by then Rick James was completely surrounded. A merciless Slyk growled and singled for Flames to chime in. "da f--- did you just say, boy" the ruthless new poster said as he clinched his fist. Rick James quivered as sweat poured down his head , tears followed as he mumbled " I just, I just I cant take it. I miss him, he was like a father to me, i cant help it please come back Kool.." Flames grabbed Rick James by the neck before he could finish his sentence and tossed him across the forum. Big Robby began to humiliate him "Oh does Rick James, miss his da da, does baby want a ba ba" ? More posters joined in to help obliterate Rick as others gazed in silence, feeling sick to their stomachs.

As Flames and his crew were stomping the powerless poster to near death suddenly the server went down. It was a common thing as of late but their new code master Damien was usually able to get it back up rather quickly. It took longer then usual but finally the forum was back up, although Rick James was still down. "You see what happens when you say that mans name" Slyk shouted to his community. He then decided he would put the Rick out of his misery. "Not so fast" a voice echoed from the crowd. It was Final standing fearless as he started chanting "KOOLO.. KOOLO.. KOOLO.. KOOLO. Posters joined in and the chants grew louder. A furious Slyk's eyes widened. Notifications were flooding his screen every time Koolo's name was posted. He ordered his staff to do something to stop the protest and he attempted a mass ban but something was wrong. Slyk appeared to be without his powers. He frantically asked Damien what the h--- was happening. He responded..

"My names not Damien anymore, you can call me Saladin, you no good piece of terrorist s---"

Slyk's face went paler then Pato as he was in a state of shock. He tried to call for the Cool Cats but they were banned along with Flames and Big Robby. Reality set in as a new thread appeared 'Koolo 2.0'. The legend announced his return and that everything would be ok. Once again he rescued an entire community and gave them a safe home again. He revealed his plan starting with Saladin slowly infiltrating the server under his alias. Rick James and Final were in on the plan to cause a distraction while Saladin transferred all data back to the original server. Posters came in droves out of the wood works to welcome back their hero. Joy clouded the air in what appeared to be the most emotional and satisfying moments in any forums history. Ordinary Joel liked the first post in a month and Immy interrupted to beg to be a mod. All appeared to be back to normal as the masses continued to praise their Koolo, some calling him God and bowing to his feet.

As the celebration continued it was soon announced that Rick James didn't make it. The forum was so caught up in Koolo's return they forgot to check on him. What a great sacrifice he made to help save his community. A memorial was planned at a later date but for now the first thing on Koolos mind was making Slyk pay for his actions. He made a quick escape though when he realized he was defeated. Koolo couldn't let this go. He decided he would take a trip to visit his once partner in forums. He finally arrived at his doorstep unsure of what he was about to do. The only thing that was certain is he wanted this mans head. He knocked lightly at first to no avail. His patience wore thin quick and he kicked the door in.

He forced entry in what appeared to be a vacant apartment. He quickly noticed a back door opened as he heard a car speeding away. "you can run but not hide n-----" he said to himself as he looked around. A racket from the distance caught the Peoples Champs attention. He approached a closet where the booming grew louder. He reached for the door with caution and slowly opened it. He looked inside and soon his jaw was on the floor as he saw a skinny ill looking man tied up next to buckets of piss and s---. Koolo stood there bewildered trying to make sense of what he was seeing. After a short moment of silence finally a perplexed Koolo muttered ...
    "Slyk?"

The End

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    larn, Thy, Ordinary Joel and 16 others like this.
    larn, Thy, Ordinary Joel and 16 others like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  6. theg

theg got that pma

Jan 5, 2016
    make it happen :sweatt:
    jmgbanner.png

Apr 16, 2024
  7. CODEiNE DEMON

CODEiNE DEMON One foot stuck in the tarpit of my ways

Jan 5, 2016
    https://forum.sectioneighty.com/skippys-forum-fiction-the-reboot.t49511/

If you don't want to hear dinosaurs tell stories

Mr Rager, Deadpool, JG2 and 8 others like this.
    Mr Rager, Deadpool, JG2 and 8 others like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  8. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 21, 2016
    Thats a wrap on this one guys. I worked hard on this last piece.. hopefully everyone enjoyed it.

Mimi, Ordinary Joel, Mikey and 7 others like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  9. Final

Final

Jan 13, 2016
    [​IMG]

Apr 16, 2024
  10. CODEiNE DEMON

Jan 5, 2016
    Also able doesn't curse, this story ain't acriate and does not have the khaled seal of approval

Apr 16, 2024
  11. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Jan 5, 2016
    Quit copying @Skippy's ideas

JG2, Ordinary Joel, Narsh and 6 others like this.
    JG2, Ordinary Joel, Narsh and 6 others like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  12. lil uzi vert stan

Jan 9, 2016
    Lol another L for @Narsh

Ordinary Joel, Meero, theg and 5 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Meero, theg and 5 others like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  13. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

Jan 6, 2016
    surprisingly intrigued...might have to give jmg a second twenty-second chance

Amarett, Mike Tyson, Mr Rager and 5 others like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  14. CODEiNE DEMON

Jan 5, 2016
    Behind every great cat...

Mimi, JG2, Ordinary Joel and 5 others like this.
    Mimi, JG2, Ordinary Joel and 5 others like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  15. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Jan 21, 2016
    I ain't mad, man, it was funny as f--- haha :bookah:

Slyk, Ordinary Joel, Mikey and 4 others like this.
    Slyk, Ordinary Joel, Mikey and 4 others like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  16. Meero

Meero Ay ay ay

Jan 5, 2016
    but i created cool cats with able :emoji_slight_frown:

Mimi, Ordinary Joel, Guma and 4 others like this.
    Mimi, Ordinary Joel, Guma and 4 others like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  17. CODEiNE DEMON

Jan 5, 2016
    But fr tho I can't wait to see more of this, no reason two creative individuals can't both get their shine

Mr Rager, Deadpool, JG2 and 4 others like this.
    Mr Rager, Deadpool, JG2 and 4 others like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  18. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

Jan 21, 2016
    someone did me dirty and i'm determined destined to find out who the rat b------ was.

Apr 16, 2024
  19. Mano

Jan 13, 2016
    Yea you had to edit in that paragraph about me cause I didn't call you a comedic genius :em55:

Apr 16, 2024
  20. Final

Final

Jan 9, 2016
    rip narsh

[​IMG]

Ordinary Joel, Immy, Deadpool and 3 others like this.
    Apr 16, 2024