Legends Of Lions Arch : MMO Book

Started by Deadpool, Jan 15, 2016, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. Deadpool

Deadpool the end

Jan 15, 2016

Legends of Lions Arch

by Deadpool and Final

Epilogue (New Reality)

My name is Kenneth Washington. the year is 2016, month January, the day, I don’t remember, let me check..ok yea the 12th . Its winter break I don’t remember days during breaks, blame it on laziness, the last time I studied was during finals didn’t do too shabby but I passed, as I like to say “close enough”. Schools starting again soon and I need a break from reality; cant remember the last time I played an MMO, don’t really want to they never meet my expectations.

Somedays I search MMORPG.com just to see if anything good is out that will make me get back into MMOs, the top game is always Guild Wars 2, my friend Fin who I meet on a music forum called section80, hence the internet age, deal with it; always tells me about how great the game was when he played, so when I saw it as free to play because of a new expansion, I s--- my pants and downloaded. I immediately started looking at the lore, the classes, the races, and to add to the fact the world is free flowing like its alive, I knew I was entering a new reality.

Chapter 1 (Into The Snow)

*play

Race – Norn

Class - Thief

Height – 6ft

Weight – normal

Hair color and facial hair – black w/beard

Skin color – light skin (lol)

Armor color starting color – Blue and White

*Assassins Creed Look ^

Name – Lithesius

Server – Sanctum Of Rall

*entering world

*location snowlord’s gate​

Well s--- if I don’t look like a noob, at least I have a hoodie; glad I could make my dude smaller norns can go 9 ft tall thought that was going to be only option. Lets see mission.. “The Great Hunt” right I read about this, just the tutorial for my race, I have to collect a trophy from a beast I slay and turn it in to fight the boss. Time to head out…before I can. I get cut off by a female avatar, maybe they want to team up. I say “hi wassup?” while giving a wave, she stares me down and walks away. Wow I can tell this is going to be a great community, already welcoming me with open arms.

k--- the alpine minotaur bull to claim your trophy​

I make my first strike at combat swinging my noob dagger at a bull, I quickly realize I actually have to make contact, I cant swing from a unrealistic distance and hit it. So I get closer and gut the beast to claim the trophy, I don’t have many moves but for a noob I feel strong.

time to turn in this trophy, I talk to the npc and they tell me to go join the hunt. Luckily I joined the game at a time where the hunt was starting and I didn’t have to wait. Its only me and the npc though no other players which I don’t mind. The npc says we have to walk up the mountain to face this ice monster. We make it to the top after walking by npcs saying each of the spirits to be with me, its just the tutorial and they act like im about to face an end game boss lol.

We step on frozen water no more snow, as we get closer I hear something growl from the ground, as the npc yells “the hunt begins!” and my objective pops up on screen.

k--- ice wurm hatchlings to enrage Issormir​

as soon as I read the objective a worm covered in ice comes up out of the ground and 10 more around me. Then I notice random npc warriors coming up from below the mountain to help. I strike at the one that first popped up doing decent damage, but quickly realizing these are stronger than the bull I killed earlier. I manage to take down 3 by myself and the others took down the rest. No time given to heal up my new objective pops up.

k--- the giant wurm Issormir​

A huge a--- worm comes out the ground, seeing as this is my first boss, I don’t know how to approach it, but I run up and get 5 strikes in hurting it a little, the worm stretches out and spins all around him flying me back to a wall in the mountain. I get up and realize I lost a huge chunk of my health and I use my regen ability pointing my sword to the sky while magic comes upon me. Health almost back up I wait for it to do the spin, thinking theres a pattern but after seconds of waiting it doesn’t, so I charge back in getting more strikes than last time, once again it hits me back.

Luckily the npc warriors around me have switched to range weapons but im too low a lvl to have one. After healing once again I charge this time striking only a few times compared to the other times, then I run back avoiding its spin, seeing as I have a strategy, its time to finish it., playing it smart 2 more times then attacking with a final strike its dead. They congratulate me and give me a new dagger; I want to grind before fin gets online, so Ill rack up any mission that comes in my path.

*3 hours later

*finalll has added you as a friend

im now lvl 11 and this dude finally gets on tsk.

*send mail to final – subject “dweeb” – message – “such a dweeb”

*you have been invited to a group

*accept?

Yes

*group chat​

Finalll says, “Don’t call me a dweeb and you don’t even know how to group chat noob.” I reply, “Solid point dweeb, you coming over here?” “yea im on my way”

He teleports and walks up to me, human my height with the godliness lvl 80 armor, light reflecting off him with flames and gas dripping from his sword that looks like Sephiroth from final fantasy, leaving burn trails on the ground. He says, “feels good to be back already getting messages.” I say, “I bet, I need new armor, I just picked up this sword and have a gun on my offhand.”

He takes me to the middle of a mountain off road by a traders’ village, there’s about 20 bandits in the middle surrounding a chest he runs through killing 5 then gets surrounded, even when his health gets low his magic heals him, and he ends up killing them all.

He tells me, “Quickly get the chest, before they come back.” I go up to it and get the armor inside but realize my bag is full so I delete stuff while he’s yelling at me to hurry up, I manage to get everything and make it out. He asks me “what you been doing.” I tell him, “been doing the story tryna lvl a lot; im on the major even mission.”

k--- the giant Shaman King​

So we decided to head out to fight the shaman king, half way there we stop at a tavern and he goes AFK, so I wait, I hear someone yell, “Shaman King event 50 minutes.” I see about 10 people headed towards an full field of frozen ice that reminded me my first boss. I turn around after hearing a scream and see 15 huge monsters come out of the tavern blue looking with yellows eyes, finalll is AFK in front of it they jump him when his health gets low he gets back and takes out a few but its too late he’s down. Another player runs by side and we both charge to the creatures I take out 1, and the other player covers me while I get up finalll. He gets up when we cut through the rest of the creatures afterwards laughing at him getting jumped.

I go inside and see the owner and his family under a table saying, “ill get revenge from those dredge.” I walk out to talk to Finalll, 5 minutes later, the owner comes out with town villagers and heads toward the site of the king shaman, instead of going all the way he makes a right into the side of a mountain, me and finalll follow him laughing at him limping and going after them after nearly dying.

The npcs get surrounded about to meet there end me and final jump in, I get the right side and he gets the left. I s---t rounds of my gun to knocked 2 off guard and slice throught both of them, finall spins in a vortex motion killing 3 of them. We k--- them so fast, I notice how much I progressed since my first missed swing at the bull hours ago. In the middle of us finishing them off the owner and his men run back to the village and me and finalll loot and head towards the battlefield for the King Shaman.

There he takes me to the main part where the boss will show up, while others fight minions far around the field, theres 2 females one sitting down one standing up, the one sitting down name is Mrs. Smallish Bear and the one standing up is Amityy.

Finalll runs up to Amityy saying, “Sup babe, you cold? I got a warm shack around the corner we can head to.” She replies,” umm…” I sit by Mrs. Smallish bear and lol at final saying, “L”. He keeps talking to her but seems shes not talking back we assume she went afk. He then comes over to Mrs. Smallish Bear and says, “ ima dance for you.” He then starts dancing while shes shocked, and me and finalll start roasting each other in front of them.

After calling me a child and saying hes a man Finalll says, “ima log off now the boss will be here soon, next time we can train and make our way to other cities, the capital is Lions Arch, its pretty dope.” After dapping each other up he logs off and I Amityy returns and all 3 of us talk for a while. Amityy is surprised to see me at lvl 11 after just a few hours and we talk about when she joined and how there both friends, one from UK and one from US.

After talking for a while a figure comes running down the battlefield extremely hyper the person says, “10 mins till battle!” I read the avatars username and it says Blinding Strength and I say, “So are you really blind or nah?” he replies, “nah I just wear a blindfold.” And I say, “why would you wear one if you’re not blind?” and they take it off after laughing and put on a whole suit of armor after just having robes. Then a dredge appears behind, me and him stab it, killing the minion and about 30 people come running down the battlefield with a npc priest ready for event.

The priest talks and summons a rock, about 10 people go up to it slicing and using magic to destroy it. Then King Shaman Appears as big as a full size 9ft norn and everyone readies their weapons on the huge ice covered battlefield. I look and lose my friends I just made do to the crowd, I open my menu and added the first 2 I meet since I just now meet the blind one I left him out. Readying my sword and gun the fight begins, everyone swarms in attacking the King, I use my teleport ability to get a head start and he pushed me 10 ft away flying, I get up seeing already some have fallen and others are helping to revive them, I notice Mrs. Smallish Bear then she disappears and theres 3 more of her, im shocked at how amazing it looks as they all attack not knowing which one is real.

Using all my energy to use my gun I charge in again swinging with my sword, even with 30 people attacking plus animals that rangers use his health is barely taking damage, but we keep going. Time has passed and his health is almost half way when all of a sudden he summons small tornados to attack the crowd along with dredge. I keep myself close to the king to try to avoid the extra obstacles. More people are dying the lower his health gets but its so close to being over with, my health is depleting and my regen is refreshing he targets me, and knocks me to ground depleting my health a player runs to get me back up and I join back in the fight swinging my sword and firing my ammo. With one last strike from everyone he dies and a huge chest opens in a ice cave nearby everyone runs up to it and gets there prize.

I get clothes I can use but Finalll helped me get even more powerful stuff earlier so I stash it. Everyone rejoices on the win and most leave the battlefield before more minions show up to avenge there fallen leader. Instead of leaving I stay since final logged off here, I think that’s good for today.

*are you sure you want to log out?

Yes

*logging out​

______

want to join the adventure? download Guild War 2 now F2P

and tag me or @Final when u sign up

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/

Ordinary Joel, Mike Tyson and Final like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Mike Tyson and Final like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. Final

Final

Jan 15, 2016
    yea I used to play this a lot lol:yelas:

Mar 29, 2024
  3. Deadpool

Deadpool the end

Jan 15, 2016
    gonna get the game section popping @Mike Tyson :kdotbless:

- DP

Ordinary Joel and Mike Tyson like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Mike Tyson like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  4. Deadpool

Deadpool the end

Jan 15, 2016
    bump

- DP

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  5. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Jan 16, 2016
    I won't play but if you document your progression for us to read then IN!

Deadpool likes this.
    Deadpool likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  6. Deadpool

Deadpool the end

Jan 16, 2016
    Yea i will

- DP

Mar 29, 2024
  7. threee

threee Rip

Jan 16, 2016
    what about pokemmo :'(

Deadpool and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Deadpool and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  8. Deadpool

Deadpool the end

Jan 16, 2016
    That's so months ago

- DP

threee likes this.
    threee likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  9. threee

threee Rip

Jan 16, 2016
    I know lol. It's like the recant yall left me for dead after all I did for you

Ordinary Joel and Deadpool like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Deadpool like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  10. Deadpool

Deadpool the end

Jan 16, 2016
    This game so fun way better

- DP

Mar 29, 2024