Kanye West Best Posts: zeberdee writes on pablo

1. Zeberdee

Zeberdee Banned

Mar 21, 2016
    Album is great. heres a few notes i noted down on my notepad when i was noticing the notes of this half hearted masterpiece.

- ULB is one of the best songs on the album. i went to watch the album release at msg alone at the cinema and had a big fat spliff before i went in. I flipped my s--- when the first track came on and that piercing synth with kanyes melodic vocals came through those big a--- speakers. great experience.

- FSTM part 1 >>> part 2. f--- you all for being d-ck riding, band wagoning r-----s and dissing the a------ line cuz mike tyson was the first to point it out. yall virgins scared of the image of amber roses a------ or something? was a great line and showed ye's self awareness towards the whole a------ scandal before the album.

- cool verse in highlights but the rest is mediocre club s---. another example of how easily the simpletons on here can be persuaded. before i gt banned it was only narsh who wanted to wrap young thugs dreads around his d-ck and pleasure himself. now suddenly everyones a thugger fan? embarrassing.

- Waves could of been the next Runaway. but no it had to be ruined by chris browns faggy singing/horrendous writing. this is my biggest frustration of kanyes whole career. amazing beat, amazing melodic verse by kanye (the actual verse, not the intro part) and cb comes along and ruins the whole thing. no relation to kanyes original content doesn't have a clue how to write a decent lyric so just takes the name of the song and puts "dont die" after it. "i know! ill sing waves dont die, that sounds catchy!" also "im not a very good musician and i cant think of a decent line to write so ill just sing No LiiiiiiiiiieeeeEeEEeeeEe for four bars and drag it out". Chris browns addition to that sung literally sums up the state of modern day "lets just make it sound catchy" s-----y un-original, un-inspiring, un-creative music. imagine kanye singing his own hook in a similar melody to the verse, then doing a verse rapping for the 3rd verse on keeping it on some deep s---.

- FML is best song on the album, minus the weeknd. he trys to hard and i would rather have kanye sung the hook himself. the part when he says "and EVEN THO i always f--- my life up" on the second line of each chorus ruins the smoothness of the melody in the first place. like i said dude trys to hard. thank you for listening you 2 people that read this.

Apr 28, 2024
  2. Zebedee

Zebedee Banned

Jan 17, 2018
    could do without the hook dragging on slightly at the end but yeah i'd agree. I remember the live version dropping first and getting so hyped after listening to TLOP. Then i think a demo/unfinished version dropped, then finally the classic cdq version.

Apr 28, 2024
  3. DKC

DKC hank trill

Jan 17, 2018
    This album aging very well though

Apr 28, 2024
  4. Zebedee

Zebedee Banned

Jan 17, 2018
    Also Real Friends is top 10 Kanye oat

Apr 28, 2024
  5. Zeberdee

Zeberdee Banned

Mar 22, 2016
    amazing beat. kanye is great on it. the rest is complete garbage. including kid cudis sex noises.

Apr 28, 2024
  6. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Mar 21, 2016
    New Post button is here:

Capture.PNG

Apr 28, 2024
  7. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mar 21, 2016
    ok new favorite user confirmed

Apr 28, 2024