Started by Michael Myers, Apr 12, 2016, in Hall of Fame Add to Reading List

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Apr 12, 2016
    [​IMG]

PART II

The wait is over. After revealing the section awards it's now time for the regular categories. :cool2:

I can say one thing, there are more than 10 winners. Some polls were really close and it wasn't sure until the end who would win. Others were kind of obvious from the beginning, and well.. things changed in the end! :emoji_smirk:

This was a fun thing to do, and I want to thank everyone for nominating and voting in the polls! Shout out to Loyalty, Jordan and BigCountry for helping me do this, you guys have been a great help! Also, the beautiful banners were created by Jordan & Loyalty as well. :clap:

Congratulations to all the winners! For them, first words? For the nominees that didn't win, you still made it into the top 5!

For the rest, share your thoughs on the results!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Apr 12, 2016
    [​IMG]

Like I said in the original thread, once a stan meant to me a delusional Eminem fan. These days we have stans for almost every popular rapper on this forum. Some are trolls, some seem almost in love with the artist. The biggest stan of SXN80 is a person who made sure his favorite artist got a section. He also writes a lot about him and defends him anytime someone says something bad about it. Personally I don't think he's trolling, he just really, really loves the rapper. I'm kind of happy the troll didn't win this, and with all his dedication I don't think this title is that negative. With 51.4% of the votes the winner is.... Stan @Narsh

[​IMG]

I seriously think some of the nominees are kind of overlooked by a lot. Of course everyone has a different kind of humour, but some of these guys can make everyone laugh. The number 2, Nori, is absolutely hilarious, but since he isn't active for that long, he still needs some years to built a reputation. I'm sure he will get there though. A reputation, that the winner already has: the funniest poster from not only this site, but imo of the last, at least 5 years. The winner, with 54% of the votes is.... @Worm

[​IMG]

Some posters fall off, others improve over the years, or even a few months. A few nominees I didn't really notice that they changed, but I don't think any of these 5 posters aren't good right now. The winner, at first I thought he was a stupid troll. I found him annoying and trying to be cool with having unpopular opinions. However, after a while that changed: he became a more serious poster, but never stopped being controversial and funny. Some people might still not like him, but he became one of my favourite posters on this site. With 42.4% of the votes, congratulations to... @YDB

Congratulations to all of you! :clap:

asvdawg, Ordinary Joel, Jakey and 7 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Apr 12, 2016
    [​IMG]

The results of this poll are really, really close. We have some great debaters on this forum. Some debate about music, some about politics, some about movies, the forum, and some about more than one of those subjects. However, since this is so close, for this category we have 2 winners. The number 3 and 4 are also not far behind. The first winner is a poster who unfortunately is no longer with us. I'm not going to talk about that last part, I do think that he was a great debater and if he was being serious. The other winner, I honestly never seen him get mad during a debate. He also loves to go back an forth with Narsh, after they been good friends for a long time. The winners, with both 30% of the votes are... @theg and @captain awesome

[​IMG]

What is a controversial opinion? Things change. Once, talking bad about Eminem got you dislikes (rip), now it's almost the other way around. Rappers like Young Thug are liked by a lot, but also catch a lot of hate. I want to quote the winner of this category, to show that he really, really deserves it: 'I think Bizarre is a better rapper than Kendrick Lamar'. This guy has some of the weirdest opinions, but never forces them to other people. He has his very own tag called '#archdoggopinions' and I think he should be proud of it. With 64.1% of the votes the winner is.. @Arch Dogg

[​IMG]

You can be creative in different ways. Creative with jokes, making threads, or original ideas for the forum. This category has, again, 2 winners. The first winner is creative for the first reason, he's hilarious. The thread he made about the arch dogg mug was amazing and a great read, just like a lot of his posts. The second winner is creative when it comes to being original (even though he repeats his own stuff sometimes) and storytelling. His forum fiction was, imo, funny as h--- and I loved to read it. He said that if he wins an award he would write a letter from prison to us, so, I'm waiting! The winners, for most creative poster(s), with 39.4% of the votes... @Nori and @JMG

Congratulations! :clap::clap:

Apr 19, 2024
  4. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Apr 12, 2016
    [​IMG]

All 5 of the nominees are great writers in their own way. However, there are 2 of them who are way above the rest when it comes to the votes. One of them is a known writer for different websites, and has given us plenty of reviews. He reviewed songs, albums and even whole catalogs. He can be an arrogant b------ as a poster, but his writing is exceptional and I love to read his work. The other is also known for the blog on this site. He makes the site look great with that, but personally, out of all these 5, I think he also puts the most thought into his posts. I can't remember a post from him that wasn't interesting to read, regardless of the subject. I also want to quote him: 'I'll be happy if I make it to the top 3', well you did! The best writers on SXN80 are, with 34.1% of the votes.. @WPG and @BigCountry

[​IMG]

Again a category with trolls. I'm glad they didn't win simply because it would get the attention. I am kind of sad that what imo is the most annoying poster, didn't get a lot of votes. The number 2, starnizzy, was on his way to win this, but then Mike Tyson returned and made the most succesful campaign. I guess the forum is kind of devided when it comes to the winner. Some hate him, others like him. I adressed this in another thread, I get why people find him annoying. His posting style can make your eyes roll sometimes. Personally, I like to make fun of him sometimes but I don't hate him, at all. However he did win this award, and called me biased soo, go sit in the corner and think about your s-----y behaviour! :devil2: With 52.5% of the votes, 'the winner' is.. @Narsh

[​IMG]

From these 5 nominees, 2 are already back. That didn't stop people from voting for one of the 3(!) winners. I first want to say that I think Peter Parker is seriously underrated looking at the results. The first winner is already back, and how! His thread 2 days ago blew up and changed the outcome of the previous category. I'm glad he's back though. The second winner was known for derailing every thread and complain when people called him out. Despite that he still was a loved member by a lot of people. The 3rd winner was funny, like it could have been Worms protegé. I have no idea what made him leave though. The 3 winners, with all 21.7% of the votes are.. @Apoogies @Mike Tyson and @be2sane a.k.a. grs

[​IMG]

A lot of people were not really happy with these nominees. Main reason is the fact that having a pretty girl as your avatar is very unoriginal. Personally I don't mind. I'm not having any problems with looking at Alison Brie in Loyalty's avy or the ones A R T or one of the others usually has. I do get the point though. Some have had the same avy or character for years (captain awesome, bigcountry, zazou/pablo, Worm, Michael Scott (altough he did change it to Akio for a while), myself, etc.) There is one poster I didn't mention here on purpose, because that is our winner. His avy is a classic, and nostalgia for everyone who watched this amazing show. I don't need to see is username, seeing his avy already tells me who it is. With 35.7% of the votes, the winner is.... @asvdawg

Congratulations to all :clap::clap:

Apr 19, 2024
  5. Loyalty

Loyalty we go hard on earth

Apr 12, 2016

asvdawg, Ordinary Joel, DKC and 14 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Apr 12, 2016

Ordinary Joel, Pablo and Mike Tyson like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Pablo and Mike Tyson like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  7. Immy

Immy yikes

Apr 12, 2016
    @HowHigh was robbed

- I

Apr 19, 2024
  8. Deadpool

Deadpool the end

Apr 12, 2016
    @Deadpool was robbed

- DP

Ordinary Joel, Jehovah, Guma and 2 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Jehovah, Guma and 2 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  9. Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson big cuntry's alias

Apr 12, 2016
    @Narsh can be got and that's a given.

Apr 19, 2024
  10. Immy

Immy yikes

Apr 12, 2016

Apr 19, 2024
  11. Narsh

Apr 12, 2016
    somewhere i made the turn from a great debater and writer to most annoying and biggest stan lmaoo

the things i do for thug :wow2:

worth it tho tbh

thanks for doing all the write ups @Michael Myers

surprised @asvdawg won best avy tho, not that its bad or anything.

Apr 19, 2024
  12. Pablo

Pablo Dragon Z-azou

Apr 12, 2016
    h--- no, horrible avy. @asvdawg the goat.

@Narsh your'e an awesome poster bruh, we don't care about these Young Thug haters.

@Michael Myers you did an incredible job, I already said it but you deserve that Plus icon. Oh and thank you for mentionning the people that should have been nominated for best avy :emoji_wink:
    @Nori we need you back :kdotcry: (you can stay away from the tlop elimination game though)

Apr 19, 2024
  13. Narsh

Apr 12, 2016
    [​IMG]

Skippy, Ordinary Joel and Pablo like this.
    Skippy, Ordinary Joel and Pablo like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  14. Cain

Apr 12, 2016
    I was robbed for best avy

Apr 19, 2024
  15. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Apr 12, 2016
    lol I don't think I changed that much from when I first joined, think everyone else on this site just learned to tolerate me

Skippy, Guma, asvdawg and 3 others like this.
    Skippy, Guma, asvdawg and 3 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  16. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Apr 12, 2016
    btw shout out to op, one of the most underrated users on this site

Skippy, Pablo, asvdawg and 4 others like this.
    Skippy, Pablo, asvdawg and 4 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  17. Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson big cuntry's alias

Apr 12, 2016

Guma and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Guma and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  18. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 12, 2016
    bit disappointed that Narsh won biggest Stan, but honestly I wouldn't ever homosexxing Kevin Gates, it's just banter when I say those things. Narsh on the other hand, has probably sent nudes to young thug.

Apr 19, 2024
  19. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Apr 12, 2016
    Never got a noti and just saw this. I'd like to give a shoutout to GRS for being such a pile of s--- that it was easy to gather material. I'd also like to thank Kanye for his terrible rollout, Narsh for always setting up the easy insult, Eminem for being like Narsh, Robots fingers....
    [​IMG]

Skippy, Enigma, Pablo and 10 others like this.
    Skippy, Enigma, Pablo and 10 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  20. DKC

DKC hank trill

Apr 13, 2016
    Thanks for the votes yall, honored to have tied with someone as talented as WPG though if we're being real he def deserves it over me. Maybe p4k will hire me after seeing I won such a prestigious award.

Skippy, Guma, Worm and 2 others like this.
    Skippy, Guma, Worm and 2 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.