Should I get the Galaxy Note 7?

Started by icecube, Oct 5, 2016, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. icecube

icecube West Coast is the Best Coast

Oct 5, 2016
    My phone was breaking about a month ago so I began contemplating my next phone. The Note 7 was the clear winner.

Then the recall happened...

Now my phone has completely broken and I'm forced to use the awful iPhone 6 (seriously, I hate this phone).

New Note 7's are rumoured to be on sale in the UK on the 28th Oct but 1. I don't know if I can wait that long and 2. Should I be worried that they will be fine? I spend quite a lot of time in planes and would hate to be told to turn it off during the flight!

What should I do???

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  2. Blaza

Oct 5, 2016
    i have one. it's the best phone i've ever owned. i came from a note 4 previously and when i originally got that one, same deal. best phone. the note series started off as a productivity line, but it has evolved into being samsung's best flagship phone. it's specs are pretty much identical to the s7 edge, but the edge on the note 7 is less pronounced, the pen is so much more improved, the UI is completely different and a lot better, expandable storage, best camera on the market, etc. just overall a fantastic phone. i got mine recalled went in and got a replacement. no issues. you'll know if yours is a replacement because they pushed out an update to make your battery icon green with a white outline for replacements. i'd say go for it. you won't be disappointed.

icecube likes this.
    icecube likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024