Eminem Best Posts: Never Enough Is One Of The Greatest Eminem Verses

1. Buddha

Dec 10, 2016
    In the other thread about worst Aftermath albums, I was saying how Encore had a bunch of great songs. And this is always the first song that comes to mind when I think of Encore. This and honestly the song Encore are the first 2 songs that come to mind when this album is mentioned. Never Enough, from the day I bought Encore, has always been my favorite song on this album. Not only did Em destroy the beat, 50 had one of his greatest verses from his shady era (I personally prefer the Power of the Dollar/Guess Who's Back fifty more) plus that hook by the hook GOAT Nate Dogg?!? I wish Nate Dogg did more hooks for em. Seems like every single time they collaborated the track was an instant timeless piece of music.

But yea, Never Enough is my favorite song from encore. I wish I could go back and listen to it for the first time again! After that track played I thought FOR SURE Encore was about to pick up with TES left off. Oh how sadly I was wrong!

Sure like toy soldiers and yellow brick road are great songs, but for my preference they are not songs I listen to often. I like songs that get me amped up and put me in a good mood. Those songs will never do that for me obviously due to their content. But Never Enough and Encore I still listen to fairly regularly to this day, especially when I'm getting ready to go out or when I'm cruising in my car.

I'm jealous you are just realizing now how great a song it is!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    joeyp363, kodo, Macca and 1 other person like this.
    joeyp363, kodo, Macca and 1 other person like this.
    Apr 27, 2024