Best Posts: What unknown Hip-Hop songs do you guys listen to?

1. lil peeps last xan

lil peeps last xan Errol will return in 2019

Feb 11, 2017

Kush Gawd, Jordan, 83837477 and 5 others like this.
    Kush Gawd, Jordan, 83837477 and 5 others like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  2. lil peeps last xan

lil peeps last xan Errol will return in 2019

Feb 11, 2017
    my n----- debo snuck it out the studio
    some unreleased s--- my n----- :emoji_wink:

Apr 27, 2024
  3. gavin

gavin vidrilla.com

Feb 12, 2017
    Seriously the more I see these types of threads both on here and other forums / sub-reddits it makes me more and more want too just compile and auto discography every artist I stumble upon.

First let me start off by saying some ways you can go about FINDING new sounding artist because simply asking people what they are interested in listening too is a giant f---ing shot in the dark, people like me are willing to drink everything, people like you might just be a fan of a certain mix of vodka.

STEP f---ing ONE!!!!
    Find the kinda genre you're actually a f---ing fan of and are interested in finding artist for, I find that 9 times out of f---ing 10 nobody even knows what the f--- they wanna listen too they just go on YouTube, Spotify, iTunes and blare our 2 what ever the f--- is trending.

STEP TWO!!!!!

Find someone who makes official videos or promotes official videos or official audio for this genre, for an example I'll use elevator https://www.youtube.com/user/LVTRmag. Not completely sure how their channel works, but generally they post some pretty good music, and are pretty prone to actually putting artist on. (There's like 200,000 channels exactly like this one and some of them are actual video directors and s--- that aren't promoters).

After you find a channel like this, find a song on the channel you actually f--- with and download it, after you download it take the song name and search it in YouTube, and Sound Cloud. Click the results for the song in Sound Cloud and then instantly look down at the bottom right hand corner on your Desktop for 'RELATED TRACKS', once you find some tracks you're f---ing with on there, keep repeating the same method. The related tracks method for both YouTube and Sound Cloud is generally based off of the same demographic listening / watching, or the same geographic listening / watching. This means where ever that artist is from you will generally get the same type of artist in the recommended maybe in some cases they will even be following each other. So check that artists Sound Cloud and check out who he / she's following also.

Optimize the follow feature and re post feature on your Sound Cloud profile, if you find someone you f--- with, Follow THEM!!! You will get a LOT of people following you back if you repost tracks also because they just like you are constantly looking for that new sound, that next up comer, also a lot of times the artist you follow will repost their homies and you can see those type of reposts on your stream feed as well.

Some artist I really f--- with lately are.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    BLAKE - He's recently been blowing up, his Sound Cloud isn't really as lit as his YouTube because I personally think he sounds 20x better over the hard a--- visuals he gets made but I've recommended him a couple times over the past 6 months.
    Llama Llama - Another really hard artist, he's from the bay area though so not everybody is going to instantly f--- with him, how ever if you're a fan of fast pace / with a slower flow style then he will for sure be an artist you will f--- with, a lot of his videos get posted on Proxclusiv M you tube channel, you can probably browse around there and find some other bangers.
    Young 22 / 22 Savage - Not really unknown but nobody really gives him the credit he deserves so I feel it's time you people put some f---ing respek on dudes name, lyrically he's a f---ing god. More or less though I'm mentioning him because a lot of his videos are posted on David G's channel which is a video director from the Baton Rouge area.

Further more I know way too many artist which have almost no following at all, in fact I've got numerous handles on SoundCloud following so many people I physically can't load the stream tab anymore, for learning purposes I recommend you follow this handle - https://soundcloud.com/2trilli and if you're a fan of the ---, Lil Peep, Thouxanbanfauni sound, consider following the people I'm following too get your foot in the door and expand from there.

Generally speaking I created a thread a few days back https://forum.sectioneighty.com/hidden-youtube-gems-download-some-of-these-while-you-can.t86980 would like too get this thread blowing eventually with recommendations from everyone on the site.

Ordinary Joel, SkrrMan and Clarity like this.
    Ordinary Joel, SkrrMan and Clarity like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  4. SkrrMan

SkrrMan Skrr

Feb 11, 2017
    I used to listen to trap a lot, but there's only a few trap artists I listen to now because I eventually realised that every song is the more or less the same

Apr 27, 2024
  5. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Feb 11, 2017
    I'm glad I'm out of the 'only rap' fase and listen to other music

Kush Gawd, Groovy Tony and Zanni like this.
    Kush Gawd, Groovy Tony and Zanni like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  6. SkrrMan

SkrrMan Skrr

Feb 11, 2017
    Oh Shiit, How'd you find this? This s----s cold putting it straight in my playlist

Kush Gawd, Ordinary Joel and Zanni like this.
    Kush Gawd, Ordinary Joel and Zanni like this.
    Apr 27, 2024