Talented Rapper looking for sick beats

Started by Big Deano, Aug 25, 2021, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. Big Deano

Big Deano Banned

Aug 26, 2021
    Oh well thats my bad then, I thought you were coming at me a little sideways. I sometimes make these mistakes so I do apologize and take back my previous jab. As far as the beat goes, lets do some boom bap type beat because those were my favs on Youtube.com. Although, I can flow incredibly well on any type of beat so don't worry about that fam. I am very excited now and I look forward to your work. If you can let me know what time you can be done? I just waited so long last night but I am not mad anymore. Thank you my friend for your interest in my skills, I will not let you down.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Big Deano

Big Deano Banned

Aug 26, 2021
    I know this is a joke and I did chuckle at the visual image. I must let you know I may just go by Deano and remove "Big" depending on legal issues. I will let you know when this decision is final. I hope you will come back and check out my upcoming hit song with Inland Empire Meme Productions.

Worm likes this.
    Worm likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Zebedee

Zebedee Banned

Aug 26, 2021
    If you’re looking for a manger hit me up. I know talent when I see it and judging by your confidence and posts I can tell you have the x factor and you’re gonna be big. I want in. I’ll pay for any of your beats if you split half your streaming profits with me.

Big Deano likes this.
    Big Deano likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. Big Deano

Big Deano Banned

Aug 26, 2021
    This is a very generous offer and I am happy you understand my talents. I have to see what my current producer comes back with before we discuss paying for more premium beats. You could get in touch with Ricky and discuss this while we wait. I have never had a manager but surely I will need one, once things start moving. Lets stay in touch and talk soon friend. Does this sound good?

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  5. Foster 2021

Foster 2021 “Retired”

Aug 26, 2021
    Yawn another tired gimmik

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024