The Game comments on recent G-Unit reunion rumors

Started by Red Rum, May 17, 2016, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Red Rum

May 17, 2016
    • Last week, the recurring idea of a 50 Cent and The Game reunion exploded on social media after an Instagram photos tagged them both in the same location. Afterwarrds, HipHopDX spoke with Game’s artist, Pharoah last week, debunking the rumor that G-Unit was reuniting.

[​IMG]

Over the weekend, DX got the chance to speak with Game at the video s---t for his single “Roped Off” featuring Problem and Boogie (which dropped today) at an apartment complex in West Compton. He said he couldn't see a reunion with his former comrade anytime soon. "I don't know where that came from man, but I can't see that happening no time in the near future," said Game. "You know he's doing his thing, I'm doing my thing. Banks, Buck and Yayo, they all doing their thing.

As the ten-year feud between both turned more civil more recently, fans of both have wanted the two to collaborate again fueling rumors of a G-Unit reunion with the original line-up. This is something that hasn't gone unnoticed by Game as well. "Positivity is all love these days," added Game. "2016, we're trying to keep everybody alive out here."

Apr 19, 2024
  2. game time67

May 17, 2016
    Shocking.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson big cuntry's alias

May 17, 2016
    it's gonna happen at OVO fest 2016, my friend who cuts the hair of the sister of a guy who writes for HHDX told me

Loyalty and Red Rum like this.
    Loyalty and Red Rum like this.
    Apr 19, 2024