The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Started by Final, Jan 23, 2017, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. Loyalty

Loyalty we go hard on earth

Apr 5, 2017
    Loving this game so far. I know I'm late, not very far either. Just got to the 3rd shrine (the one in the cold mountain area) using a torch and spicy peppers to keep me warm. Then I wasted like an hour trying to k--- these bokoblins in a tree house, shot all my arrows, threw flaming weapons at them.. then I found more arrows and lit them on fire and shot the flaming arrows at the ropes holding the makeshift bridge up.

Didn't expect that to work but d---, it sure was satisfying getting onto that treehouse and getting my thrown weapons back. All that for an amber and 5 arrows lol

Lil Squeed, Final and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Lil Squeed, Final and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Final

Final

Apr 6, 2017
    Still haven't beat this game... too busy f---ing off doing s--- like this guy:

Loyalty likes this.
    Loyalty likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Final

Final

Apr 6, 2017
    There's so many things that you don't think will work because it's a video game... and it actually works. They really made real life applications apply to the game world... I don't wanna spoil any puzzles but there's some crazy stuff... like you using a torch and peppers to stay warm... I was in the desert and I was dying of heat exhaustion and I thought "what if I equip this ice sword I have... there's no way it'll cool me down... will it?" BOOM it worked I was amazed lol

Lil Squeed and Loyalty like this.
    Lil Squeed and Loyalty like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. Loyalty

Apr 6, 2017
    Yeah seriously that's so cool. I love that you can do anything with almost any object.. climb a tree, cut down a tree for a bridge, cut down a tree for firewood, set the tree on fire (I think I did that by accident with an exploding barrel). The puzzles and powers you learn at the shrine are so helpful too, like moving a giant metal plank to complete a bridge over the rushing river.

Finally got the 4th shrine, paraglider, and 4th heart container last night so I feel like I'm starting the game for real now.. I've barely uncovered any of the map.

Final likes this.
    Final likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  5. Final

Final

Apr 6, 2017
    Lmaoo you got... a lot of the map to go man. I still haven't revealed all of it. I'm so jealous I wanna experience this game for the first time again :emoji_sob:

Loyalty likes this.
    Loyalty likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  6. Loyalty

May 23, 2017
    Anyone else still playing this or did everyone already beat it? I've been playing with my wife almost every day. So far we've got:
    - 10 hearts
    - 1 extra sliver of stamina
    - 1 divine beast (elephant)
    - 28 shrines completed
    - 18 korok seeds (plus however many it takes to buy 2 weapons slots, that I spent)
    - about 2/3 of the map unlocked

That's all I can think of for now.. very fun game!

Big Dangerous likes this.
    Big Dangerous likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  7. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

May 23, 2017
    God f---ing d---... I was too busy dissing this game to even realize that Nintendo packed in dope secrets like that one.

Things like those add more to the game. Thinking about it, Skyrim and Watch Dogs are lame by comparison. This is up there with GTA V.

Final likes this.
    Final likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  8. Loyalty

Dec 8, 2017
    DLC #2 is out now!

I still have 6 shrines to find + the battle with Ganon then I’m gonna get both DLC’s.

137 hours played so far :emoji_flushed:

RetiredAccount and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 26, 2024