Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Oct 13, 2019

Zeugma likes this.
    Zeugma likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Enigma

Oct 21, 2019

remember when Trump said he’d destroy ISIS in a month?

Apr 25, 2024
  3. Head Bussa

Oct 22, 2019

Apr 25, 2024
  4. Marshall III

Oct 22, 2019
    Trump did more in one year then Obama did in 8 for the USA.

Apr 25, 2024
  5. Enigma

Oct 22, 2019

this is what you call getting finessed on the global stage.

Apr 25, 2024
  6. Enigma

Nov 2, 2019

the GOP was aware that Wikileaks were going to release damaging information on Hilary Clinton provided to them by Russian foreign intelligence & planned how to “amplify” this information. Someone deserves to go to prison over this.

Apr 25, 2024
  7. dna hits

Nov 2, 2019
    And Epstein’s death was ruled a homicide now. Somehow, no security cameras were working by his cell. No corrections officers were near by. A Clinton deserves to go to prison over this https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/30/us/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-fox/index.html

And no one deserves prison time over dirty hidden Warhawk info that Clinton did in office. You realize if she just did her job and didn’t do illegal things, there would be no dirt to expose her with? Isn’t the media and Democrats, Liberals doing the same exact thing with trump right now? Anything that goes wrong or they take something Trump says out of proportion, they act like it’s the end of the world. I’m pretty sure the Democrats were saying Trump would be impeached any day now for like the last month and a half lmfao At the end of the day, Clinton did way too many dirty, illegal things while helping in office and she called Putin a “MURDER” right to the Russian public to try and hurt his reputation. He was getting revenge against her, no matter who was going to run against her. Can you really blame Putin? No.

Apr 25, 2024
  8. Enigma

Nov 3, 2019
    you’ve really come a long way since your Romney-loving tea party days lol. You went from some weird small government conservative to this weird trump apologist who doesn’t care if foreign governments attack the country—as long as it targets politicians you don’t like.

In more serious news, what controlled substances have you taken today Trent?

Apr 25, 2024
  9. CoryBoy

CoryBoy Banned

Nov 3, 2019
    One thing I've noticed throughout these Enigma-Trent debates is that while Trent has refrained from personal attacks or demeaning comments of any kind, Enigma can't seem to write one reply without concealing his hatred/contempt and smug sense of moral and intellectual superiority. Very sad.

dna hits likes this.
    dna hits likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  10. 831's Finest

831's Finest West Side Gentleman

Nov 3, 2019
    I’m afraid to step in this thread because political debate can no longer stay strictly fact based and turns to insult wars. But f--- it.

I have mixed views. I don’t like Trump’s main persona as president because it just makes him look bad a lot, especially on Twitter. If he just shut the h--- up he’d accomplish a lot more. He needs to at least calm down when things don’t go his way. Policy/Ideas? Some too extreme, some necessary. Do I agree with the Wall? No but the border needs better security, I feel like there’s technology that can discourage border hopping that isn’t being put in consideration.

We need better infrastructure, every natural disaster has f----- up things far too easily. The homeless in San Francisco need to go. Idc if it sounds heartless. You know how much people pay to live there? Ridiculous amounts. Then to have people running around looking miserable begging for s---? 1 bdr for $2000 to deal with that everyday? f--- that. The Governor in Ca. Is spineless.

The trouble Trump keeps getting into has become talked about so much I no longer care. It’s too much. The media is the boy who cried wolf every day. At a certain point enough is enough. If he gets impeached that’s cool. If he doesn’t that’s cool too. The Ukraine/Mueller/Supreme Court s--- was being talked about so much it’s buried itself to the ground. Fatigue comes after outrage and that’s exactly where I’m at.

Also all the Democratic candidates don’t inspire me one bit. Give me one good non-Trump related reason I should care about Sanders, Biden, Warren or the other 9-10 that can never handle serious questions in debates

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    CoryBoy likes this.
    CoryBoy likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  11. Enigma

Nov 3, 2019
    the homeless aren’t why rent is so high in San Francisco. I’m not saying that from some academic pov either—I was born & raised in the city. You push them out, all you’re doing is making them another city’s problem.

This is exactly what the administration wants though. They have been delaying the investigation process through the courts by defying subpoenas, claiming executive privilege, ordering witnesses not to testify, witness intimidating, lying to investigators etc. to drag out the process. It should concern you that it’s working because the president has been accused not just by democrats in Congress but by federal investigators of serious crimes. Obstruction of justice; conspiracy; witness intimidation; corruption etc.

Every single one of those candidates will push for policies that’ll actually improve the lives of working-class Americans & not just elites & those at the very top of the income bracket. Not sure what you mean by “can’t handle serious questions” but uh...

97C515D9-AB6A-4FF2-B060-AF72375E0F5A.jpeg

831's Finest likes this.
    831's Finest likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  12. 831's Finest

831's Finest West Side Gentleman

Nov 3, 2019
    That debate stage has been a mess with all those ideas and arguments starting and never finishing. Joe Biden gets asked about his son, he just says nothing wrong was done and that’s that. They want to ask the questions but not persist when the candidate half a----s the answers and it’s smart because they are limiting the negative press. Warren didn’t have to be challenged about her ability to be a good commander in Chief, it’s like Tulsi’s firing rubber bullets lol it ain’t working for her. And no San Francisco’s rent prices going higher aren’t because of homelessness but it sure will make more homelessness.

Trump can’t handle a lot of serious questions but if the Dems mirror him then at the debate stage he will dominate solely off his personality and wittiness. Elizabeth Warren is terrible at arguments, great ideas, terrible verbal execution. If she is front runner, she’s going to have to step up her passion. Biden talks tough but keeps f---ing up what he means to say. Trump could trash him about his sons dealings and how we went from Obama to him all day. Joe would be forced into stooping to his level and not be able to keep up. This is not the same energetic Joe that bitchslapped Paul Ryan

Trump vs. Sanders would be unwatchable. Those 2 would just talk over each other and nobody would be satisfied at the end of their debate. Both of them are very aggressive debaters and the ideas will be not the first thing on the average viewers mind. It’ll be who had the loudest voice.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    Apr 25, 2024
  13. dna hits

Nov 3, 2019
    Ummm I was on 3 or 4mg xanax and 4mg klonopin when I typed this. And yeah what that guy under you said. At least I don’t end up resorting to personal attacks like you do. When you know it’s a argument you can’t win.

Apr 25, 2024
  14. Enigma

Nov 3, 2019
    the debate layouts have been a mess, I agree. This is an issue every presidential election though. I read somewhere that the RNC & DNC should stop delegating their debates to CNN & other large media outlets & just let NPR/PBS/C-Span host the debates. The best idea I’ve read thus far though it’ll never happen without some kind of mandate/law.

Trump isn’t a good debater at all & I don’t think debates are going to be what pushes either candidate over the finish line. The American public thought Clinton won every debate in 16’ & that clearly didn’t do much for her. It’s going to be about ideas & whether or not the Dem candidate can stay focused on the issues & not get s----d into Trump’s mud slinging. Clinton’s economic message got lost in all the noise in 2016 & maybe part of that was her fault but also everyone thought that highlighting Trump’s weekly blunders would force him to self-destruct. That didn’t happen. Focusing on issues that Americans care about is key—it’s how Dems won the house in 18’. Stories like Biden’s sons business dealings or whatever need to be pivoted away from—no matter how ridiculous they are. Spreading disinformation, conspiracies, falsehoods etc is significant part of why Trump was so successful in 15’ & 16’.

Apr 25, 2024
  15. Enigma

Nov 3, 2019
    I frame my debate style based on what drugs you take! Can’t push you too far to the edge. Don’t need your neighbors calling the cops again.

dna hits likes this.
    dna hits likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  16. dna hits

Nov 3, 2019
    Lmao. I’ll give you that one. Yeah don’t push someone who has a mental health problems off the edge. Yeah that’s my “legitimate” reason I justify to use benzo prescriptions. When I come to CA, you’re chilling with me and my buddy for a few hrs or day. I’ll buy you some drinks if you drink or we’ll smoke you up. Keep grinding, because if we make this it’s own section for the trump election, I said you’re running it.

Apr 25, 2024
  17. Enigma

Nov 9, 2019

this is just embarrassing from republicans.

Apr 25, 2024
  18. JMG

JMG Teflon

Nov 10, 2019
    Massive cheers for Trump at the LSU Bama game.

Apr 25, 2024
  19. Enigma

Nov 15, 2019

President trump’s campaign adviser Roger Stone found guilty on 5 counts of lying to Congress; 1 count of obstruction of proceedings & 1 count of tampering with witnesses.

Apr 25, 2024
  20. dna hits

Nov 15, 2019
    We all knew Roger Stone was going to be guilty. Remember when I predicted him going down within a week and it happened. They have no solid evidence against Trump that warrants him to be impeached. This whole process is already stale.
    It’s just a recap of everything we already know and the guilty people who were already fired are going down.

And knowing how Trump is, he probably told everyone who’s going down he’ll pardon them instead of flipping. Give it some time and Trump will pardon Stone. He was personal friends with the guy.

Apr 25, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.