Politics The Official Donald Trump Administration Thread

Started by what, Jan 20, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Nov 15, 2019
    trump is being impeached for accusations completely separate from the Mueller/Russia investigation. So I don’t know what you mean “this whole process has grown stale. It’s just a recap.”

Apr 24, 2024
  2. Enigma

Nov 16, 2019

trump pardoning war criminals.

Translucent likes this.
    Translucent likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  3. dester23

dester23 DonChapagneson

Nov 16, 2019
    we ove our neighbourhood so all my brther b--- the hood, never vote on president, president that changed the hood

Apr 24, 2024
  4. dester23

dester23 DonChapagneson

Nov 16, 2019
    going crazy

Apr 24, 2024
  5. dester23

dester23 DonChapagneson

Nov 16, 2019
    inned to fight the powe but i eed that new ferrari

Apr 24, 2024
  6. AliciaKemp

Nov 21, 2019
    i actually just saw the same thing when testing it out now... if you go to forum.sectioneighty.com then it works, but going to sectioneighty.com doesn't always redirect to forum.sectioneighty.com and gives that error. wtffffffffff i hate server s---. i'll look into it thx

Apr 24, 2024
  7. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

Nov 26, 2019
    thanks let us know if Mueller was lying

Enigma and Zeugma like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  8. Enigma

Nov 26, 2019

[another] one of the president’s lawyers might face criminal charges. We’re seeing quite the trend here.

Trump fired the Secretary of the Navy because he wouldn’t allow the war criminal that he pardoned last week go unpunished [Secretary de-ranked the piece of s--- & removed him from the seals but Trump restored both which led to this firing].

Federal judge ruled that the president’s previous lawyer must follow a congressional subpoena & testify before Congress in the impeachment hearing. The White House is preparing to appeal the decision & is arguing several Trump administration officials cannot testify due to “executive privilege.” Totally not suspicious or seeming like they have anything to hide, right?

Apr 24, 2024
  9. Enigma

Dec 3, 2019

impeachment report is out. Judiciary committee to hold impeachment hearings starting tomorrow.

Apr 24, 2024
  10. Enigma

Dec 27, 2019

This is the special forces soldier Trump pardoned not that long ago. Footage shows him abusing an accused ISIS soldier before the camera is taken off. The accused soldier later died.

Apr 24, 2024
  11. hikennoace123

hikennoace123 Banned

Jan 2, 2020
    Somehow I doubt you would care if the victim was an accused nazi or something like that. I think you're only pretending to be outraged at this because all you see a white man oppressing a brown man - far from being motivated by a genuine principled regard for human rights and due process. Not fooling me for one second you f---ing Marxist shitstain. Get a life.

JMG and Guma like this.
    JMG and Guma like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  12. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

Jan 2, 2020
    marx >>>>>>>>>>>>

Apr 24, 2024
  13. Guma

Guma Dobry ruski, martwy ruski

Jan 2, 2020
    Who cares about terrorists?
    And Muricans wonder why you people are a joke to the world lmao. Sadly we can't send you to live behind the iron curtain to let you have a taste of your precious communism. I wonder how would you manage to live with food shortages, no freedom of speech, etc. Being a privileged American took its toll on you if you really think communism is a good alternative.

hikennoace123 likes this.
    hikennoace123 likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  14. hikennoace123

hikennoace123 Banned

Jan 2, 2020
    I meant social Marxist, but if you really want to go there - Marx refuted in 1 page:

II: That Marx was Wholly Wrong on one Central Principle of Note

Karl Marx was very much like the so-called scientists of various zealous religious movements today; instead of attempting to observe and document, he launched off on a crusade to amalgamate and interpret anything that he could from man's past to reinforce his general theory of primitive communism. That is, he presumed that his premise was evident and then attempted to stretch observation beyond all bounds to support it. This led to the general notion that Marx developed (agreed to by Engels and others) that the original hunter-gatherer societies of the early stage of man's development were basically proto-communists with a form of communal ownership.

Marx did not live to see this theoretical statement utterly torn apart. There is a reason that no sane academic course teaches Marx or Engels alongside more modern scientific thought; indeed Marx was the product of his era, and held the same general beliefs of his contemporaries - generally speaking the intellectuals (if you can even call Marx that) of the 19th century gazed upon the world, felt that it must have been better in the past, lionized the past - especially far antiquity - as a sort of golden time from which man had degenerated and spawned a thousand theories as to why that had happened and how it could be reversed. Communism, thus, in the sense of Marx, is better compared to any other movement or school of thought alongside those who felt early man was imbued with psychic powers or those who recognized the cultures from before Greece or Rome as savages but noble ones, and lauded them in their pastoral nature.

Early mankind was not communist. That much is clear even when just regarding the physical remains of some of these groups. Neanderthal burials had not yet been explored in the time of Marx and nobody realized that, it seems, they buried objects with the dead that appear have been owned (or at least primarily used) by the dead. That comes even before the more organized hunter-gatherer societies of post-archaic h--- sapiens. Marx could well have studied more cultures than he apparently read about and understood the same thing, the same problem which stood in the way of his hypothesis making sense; we can even observer (from slightly afar!) tribes today which have never been substantially contacted by the outside world, in which we can see, with our own eyes, the rudiments of private ownership at least of small objects like weapons or clothing, such as the Sentinelese; a very small tribe inhabiting a few island regions off the coast of India. They remain in the stone age even today, with nothing more advanced than fish nets and wooden spears, and apparently each own their own weapons.

Private spaces of primitive architecture literally appear in some of the oldest known semi-settled cities. Çatalhöyük was founded in 7500BC - three thousand years before the Sumerians built a shack and almost 5,000 years before the Egyptians built their first mud brick pyramid. These people couldn't have been rudimentary communalists; the city itself was quasi-communal but each family (nuclear or extended, it isn't entirely clear) had its own more or less separate living space, and clearly its own ancestral shrine (where the remains of the dead were placed) along with its own cooking and sleeping area. Almost ten thousand years ago, well on the way back to utter savagery, mankind already had what is more likely the rudiments of a concept of private or at least family ownership. It is far more sensible to state that mankind has ever increased his level of organization along such lines, always with a sense of self and, as we may term it, selfish ownership. It is natural to man.

Apr 24, 2024
  15. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 2, 2020
    Love seeing these libs owned. Good work guys

Fausto likes this.
    Fausto likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  16. Zeugma

Zeugma thugger thugger my brother

Jan 2, 2020
    m8 have you read, like, one line written by marx?

Apr 24, 2024
  17. hikennoace123

hikennoace123 Banned

Jan 2, 2020
    Just because Marx himself didn't explicitly call for famines, mass murder, heavy-handed censorship etc. doesn't mean his ideology wasn't evil and authoritarian in actual practice. Which is exactly what you got with Leninism and Stalinism. Of course you would need terror and repression to maintain Communism, otherwise people would reject it.

Guma likes this.
    Guma likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  18. Lucy

Lucy #1

Jan 2, 2020
    so how that impeachment garn?

Apr 24, 2024
  19. Guma

Guma Dobry ruski, martwy ruski

Jan 2, 2020
    Imagine wanting more state control lmao. My father was taught that in school. Nowadays he uses it as a toilet paper. Also "location: France" doesn't get much more cucked than that aside from Sweden. Go visit some post-soviet country.

Zeugma likes this.
    Zeugma likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  20. Zeugma

Zeugma thugger thugger my brother

Jan 3, 2020
    so the answer is "no" i guess

Apr 24, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.