Politics The Official Donald Trump Administration Thread

Started by what, Jan 20, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

May 8, 2020
    How much of a weirdo does space monkey have to be to keep making hundreds off alts on a site where not a single person likes or otherwise even thinks of until he pops up like a freak again

DKC, Swizz, Enigma and 1 other person like this.
    DKC, Swizz, Enigma and 1 other person like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  2. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

May 8, 2020
    this dude is absolutely gonna commit a hate crime against jews one day

Apr 16, 2024
  3. Raspnex

Raspnex Banned

May 8, 2020
    OK, which is a more impressive display of stupidity: me misreading your post to mean the birther stuff was a distortion (ie you being Captain Obvious as usual) or you actually trying to argue that the fact that the Clinton camp circulated it was a "distortion at best"? I'd say the second, since a. at least in the first reading you wouldn't have been patently wrong and b. only morons take PolitiFukt seriously in 2020 (admittedly I stopped reading after the first sentence, "The myth that President Barack Obama is a Muslim refuses to die").

The truth of the matter is that there was at least one Clinton camp staffer from the time who was spreading the material. That's a fact, not a distortion. The birther movement originates within the Clinton camp as political muckraking. You're looking at probably collusion between her fans and low level staffers and maybe one of her higher ups that of course denies it. Here's a more up to date article that isn't skewed:
    https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html

And at the time Hillary Clinton did absolutely nothing to dissuade these people from spreading the rumor. Still to this day she never actually disavowed or apologized for her fans/staff starting it in the first place.

Apr 16, 2024
  4. Raspnex

Raspnex Banned

May 8, 2020
    What the f--- is the difference between what you said yesterday and what you said in January?--
    Yeah, the word "concept" really changes the meaning significantly! Moron.

Apr 16, 2024
  5. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

May 8, 2020
    you need to be locked in a padded room, loser

Enigma and lil uzi vert stan like this.
    Enigma and lil uzi vert stan like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  6. Raspnex

Raspnex Banned

May 8, 2020
    Why cause I'm redpilled on the JQ lol.

Apr 16, 2024
  7. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

May 8, 2020
    honestly @Koolo i think you should ban a guy whose whole pov on the forum is “we should murder jews”

Enigma and DKC like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  8. Raspnex

Raspnex Banned

May 8, 2020
    If my views are so hateful and reprehensible then why do you have to straw man them? Not even in my most hyperbolic moments have I ever promoted violence against any group.

Guma likes this.
    Guma likes this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  9. Swizz

May 9, 2020
    yours. the thing you did was dumber. But yeah maybe if you shake a shiny object at us ppl will forget you can’t read lol

Apr 16, 2024
  10. Raspnex

Raspnex Banned

May 9, 2020
    At a cursory glance "this stuff" seems to refer to the image. Your next post sounded like your trademark sarcasm. It's the internet, this stuff happens. Meanwhile you still think Politifact is a reliable source. That's worse dude.

The "shiny object" hmm, are you referring to the part where I proved you wrong?

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    Apr 16, 2024
  11. Raspnex

Raspnex Banned

May 9, 2020
    @Swizz when are you going to grow out of these "HA! Gotcha!" games and learn how to debate properly you f---ing charlatan? So what, I misread an ambiguous post. Defend your position coward. If you can't, admit you're wrong. Or am I the only adult who can admit when he makes a mistake?

Apr 16, 2024
  12. Raspnex

Raspnex Banned

May 9, 2020
    Flynn exonerated as I expected. @Enigma has been talking about this guy for over 2 years HAHAHA. Man it feels good to be right.

Apr 16, 2024
  13. lil uzi vert stan

May 9, 2020
    Lmaoooooo so funny watching space monkey get caught on an obvious f--- up, then back pedal and somersault over himself. Dudes a total loser and fool, and will be banned again shortly.

Enigma, Swizz and DKC like this.
    Enigma, Swizz and DKC like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  14. DKC

DKC hank trill

May 9, 2020
    I mean...it does. A concept/notion is a general idea or belief. It doesn't imply that it's true. No one else would read that post and think I was implying that I thought WPG was secretly jewish and had been hiding it.
    Again, missing a key word here that changes the meaning of the sentence bud. Might wanna brush up on that reading comprehension prep course before the SAT!

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  15. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

May 9, 2020
    Can’t imagine how depressed this guy must be irl to know that the people on this forum are the closest thing he’s ever had to establishing any kind of friend group.

flashback:

LMAOOOOOOO

lil uzi vert stan likes this.
    lil uzi vert stan likes this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  16. diabloIV

diabloIV Banned

May 9, 2020
    Now who's the one that can't read? Neither did I, since you've always dismissed the idea of WPG being Jewish despite his all-but-explicit admission of it plus an overwhelming amount of supplemental evidence. By "You used the word 'secretly' not me" I obviously meant you were putting words in my mouth. That is, I've never claimed or thought that WPG was "secretly" Jewish; it's more complicated than that hence the TOO article I posted in my original reply which you clearly didn't read. This is exactly the same kind of misunderstanding that I made on the very same page of this thread, proving my point that anyone can make that kind of error, except yours was a bit more embarrassing. If you thought WPG was secretly Jewish you presumably wouldn't be banning me for talking about his Jewishness, unless you were "in on it" but in that case why would you admit it? Yeah, makes a lot of sense dude!

Apr 16, 2024
  17. diabloIV

diabloIV Banned

May 9, 2020
    Show me where I backpedaled on the Clinton campaign spreading birtherism. In fact I showed that they were the likely originators of it. The fact that I initially thought he was referring to the material itself is neither here nor there.

Apr 16, 2024
  18. diabloIV

diabloIV Banned

May 9, 2020
    Not as damning as "Trump isn't making it to 2020 and you're an idiot if you think otherwise" - WPG. You liked the post.

Guma likes this.
    Guma likes this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  19. Lucy

Lucy #1

May 9, 2020
    I could think of a lot better things to do with my Saturday than make alts to talk about politics...

Then again I'm sure "saving" your virginity intact for the "mustard race!" is probably high priority for you

DKC, WPG and lil uzi vert stan like this.
    DKC, WPG and lil uzi vert stan like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  20. diabloIV

diabloIV Banned

May 9, 2020
    True, I could be collecting likes on a dead Eminem forum by posting devastating zingers like this one that totally aren't corny and recycled at all! Great accomplishment. At the end of the day though you believe in absolutely nothing of any worldly importance and that's sad!

Guma likes this.
    Guma likes this.
    Apr 16, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.