Politics The Official Donald Trump Administration Thread

Started by what, Jan 20, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lil uzi vert stan

Feb 16, 2017
    eat a d-ck

MTY and dkdnfbdjdkdddjdjfvcgfl like this.
    MTY and dkdnfbdjdkdddjdjfvcgfl like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. Swizz

Feb 16, 2017
    it makes no sense lol

I mean, I say 'lol', but is it actually funny? Not really anymore, tbh

M Solo and Enigma like this.
    M Solo and Enigma like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. Lamont

Feb 16, 2017

think the term you want is "leftist"

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Feb 16, 2017
    Trump is having his first official 2020 reelection rally in Florida this Saturday.

Are you guys surprised he waited almost a month into his first term to start campaigning for his second term?

Apr 19, 2024
  5. reservoirGod

Feb 16, 2017
    If he is trying to describe someone who doesn't support Trump, the correct term is "sane."

Cyreides and lil uzi vert stan like this.
    Cyreides and lil uzi vert stan like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. Kon

Kon

Feb 16, 2017
    God if Trump doesn't get impeached it honestly seems possible we get Trump/Hillary again in 2020, what a f---in nightmare that'd be. Wish I could say I wouldn't even pay attention or follow it if it happens again, but I know I probably would.

Trump's press conference today was pure insanity, seems he'll never stop talking about his election win or blaming things on the media and Obama.

Translucent likes this.
    Translucent likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  7. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Feb 16, 2017
    Nope. He can't/sucks at governing so he's going back to what he does best--promoting himself.

Clinton is done running for president. It's unlikely she runs for any public office again. I'd be surprised if Trump makes it half way through his term at this rate. But he's better than Clinton would have been, right? Lol

Apr 19, 2024
  8. Lamont

Feb 16, 2017
    Maybe the DNC will nominate a strong progressive candidate in 2020 that isn't a corrupt b----... I pick Tulsi Gabbard

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  9. Kon

Kon

Feb 17, 2017
    Guy gets an assault rifle pulled on him for wearing a Trump hat lol..

'Deport all of us, huh?'
    'What?'
    'So you want us all deported back over there or something?'
    'No.'

lmao.

M Solo likes this.
    M Solo likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  10. Enigma

Feb 17, 2017
    The Atlantic published a good piece about Trump vs the media today:

Inland Empire Rapper likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  11. Enigma

Feb 18, 2017
    Important question: what should the media do about trump surrogates? It seems like every time there's a discussion panel whether it be on CNN, MSNBC, Fox News etc. trump surrogates will always resort to the "fake news" defense. If someone disputes something and has a valid reason or evidence to back up their objection, that's one thing. However, if you're just denying anything you don't want to believe, that's not constructive. In fact, it's detrimental to society as a whole and we've already began to see that. Multiple polls have shown that people trust the trump administration more than the media.

During the election cycle, I firmly supported allowing trump surrogates on air, regardless of what they were going to say. I figured reporters would be able to corner them and the American public would be able to easily see through their bs. Now I'm not so sure that's the best tactic. I feel like giving them a platform and allowing them to perpetuate lies to the American public is hurting the American people. I feel like now the only choice is to shut them down if they continue to reiterate falsehoods on air. Then again, that would play right into trump's whole theory that the media is out to get him so idk....

Thoughts? @Papa Andy @reservoirGod @Swizz @WPG @M Solo

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  12. JMG

JMG Teflon

Feb 18, 2017
    some of u are very blind.. there is a difference between reporting and attacking. our president is being attacked by the media.. hes attacking back and defending himself and i love it. obama was perfect though right, never made any mistakes?

Kush Gawd likes this.
    Kush Gawd likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  13. reservoirGod

Feb 18, 2017
    Trump gets his news from Alex Jones and the National Enquire. They should be shamed for that.

CNN, CBS, NBC and ABC have around 300 years of reporting between them. The head of state wants to delegitimize them.., as the "establishment" he is the goverment and the "establishment"... He also gets his news from a man who thinks the other world leaders are space lizards and supernatural.

Declaring "Lügenpresse" is standard procedure in a fascist regime. It should be rejected.

John McCain stood up... Others will do so too.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    Cyreides, Translucent, M Solo and 3 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  14. Enigma

Feb 19, 2017
    So President Trump talked about a terrorist attack in Sweeden yesterday that never actually happened.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  15. TrillBill

Feb 19, 2017
    TRUMP'S A b---- I'LL MAKE HIS WHOLE BRAND GO UNDER

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  16. Donald Trump

Donald Trump 45th President of the United States

Feb 20, 2017
    Hey, folks, remember on Election Day they said I had a 5% chance of winning? These same people are now trying to tell you that they are the truth and the sad thing is there are still people out there gullible enough to believe them. Sad!

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  17. Enigma

Feb 21, 2017
    With all the noise surrounding trump, it's hard to pay attention and see the things republicans in congress are doing too:

--a couple weeks ago they voted to abolish an Obama administration rule that required the social security administration to report to the FBI data base if someone had a mental illness. This was made necessary so background checks would be more accurate so that mentally ill individuals could not purchase a firearm. (H.J.Res.40)

-- bills were passed that wiped out protections for individual retirement accounts. (H.J.Res. 66 & 67)

--protections for animals and the banning of inhumane ways of killing animals was also removed. (H.J.Res. 69)

--Passed a bill that discriminates against women's healthcare providers and restricts women's healthcare options. (H.J.Res. 43)

--passed a bill removing regulations on coal mining and protections for clean water. (H.J.Res. 38)

--passed a bill removing transparency requirements in the Dodd-Frank Act for oil and gas companies. (H.J.Res. 41)

--passed a bill removing clean air protections for oil and gas companies. (H.J.Res. 36)

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  18. reservoirGod

Feb 21, 2017
    By great they meant armed crazy people throwing puppies in poisoned rivers.

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  19. reservoirGod

Feb 21, 2017
    "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth."

"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?"

"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt."

"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes."

"Nobody knows banking better than I do"

"I understand money better than anybody."

"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system more than anybody else."

"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody."

"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump."

"Nobody knows more about trade than me."

"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump."

"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me."

"There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me."

"Because nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. Nobody knows it better than me."

"I'm the least racist person you will ever meet!"

"I'm the least anti-Semitic person you will ever meet!"

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  20. Translucent

Translucent Loose Cannon

Feb 21, 2017
    Republicans want to get their legislation passed as quickly and quietly as possible before they kick Trump to the curb. Did you see Pence reassuring NATO and Europe this past weekend? He said that the pres supports an independent free press, will hold Russia accountable, and supports NATO. Completely opposite of what his boss thinks.

If you ask me he's gearing up for his own Presidency. I wouldn't be surprised if him Ryan and McConnell have been having secret closed door meetings about it.

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.