Politics The Official Donald Trump Administration Thread

Started by what, Jan 20, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Feb 21, 2017
    Yeah, pence has to play clean up whenever trump says something stupid. There's no doubt that if (or I guess when since it's looking inevitable) trump does some stupid enough and breaks the law--they will immediately move to impeach him.

Translucent likes this.
    Translucent likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Translucent

Translucent Loose Cannon

Feb 21, 2017
    If Republicans want any chance of reelection, they need to get him out of there fast. There is no justification for "the press is the enemy of the American people". Even Fox News chewed his a--- out for that.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Enigma

Feb 22, 2017
    It really all depends on what they can get done and how the economy performs. Trump made some huge promises on the campaign trail and unfortunately for republicans--those promises will be tied to their party. If they can't deliver on improving healthcare, immigration reform, bringing manufacturing back etc. they're in trouble.

Translucent likes this.
    Translucent likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Feb 22, 2017
    this is honestly getting really f---ing scary to watch this s--- go down. like, it's depressing the f--- out of me how bad this is getting and how much damage control we're going to have to do after he's out of office, that is of course he makes it 4 years, if not we're also gonna get f----- by Pence, who is insane and has some rly dangerous ideas

starting to think this is setting us down a path we can't honestly recover from as a country

Inland Empire Rapper likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. Enigma

Feb 22, 2017
    The trump administration lifted federal guidelines imposed by the Obama administration that allowed transgender students in public schools to use the bathroom according to their gender identity.

Trump is all for LGBT rights though!

Cyreides likes this.
    Cyreides likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Feb 23, 2017
    He was... Milo helped him get elected.

Now he is done with Milo and gay people.

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Feb 23, 2017

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. theg

theg got that pma

Feb 23, 2017
    bathrooms should absolutely be dictated by genitalia and not whatever gender you feel like waking up as that morning

ANOZ, Zeugma, Sign Language and 3 others like this.
    ANOZ, Zeugma, Sign Language and 3 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  9. zanny danny

Feb 23, 2017
    Agreed. Can you imagine all the creeps that dressed as another gender just to spy on others in the bathrooms getting off on it? f---ing freaks.

Kush Gawd likes this.
    Kush Gawd likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  10. theg

theg got that pma

Feb 23, 2017
    not even that, idk how many people would actually dress up as a woman just to get off in the woman's bathroom (though im sure there are some people out there who probably would), but the reason the bathrooms are split in the first place is so women don't have to feel uncomfortable about using the bathroom in public with strange men around them and they can at least be a bit eased by the fact that there's only women in there and there's nothing going on that no other woman does in there. same thing for the men who don't feel comfortable about shi--ing or whatever in public if there's women around. you can't just remove that comfort because some guy decides the reason he was a loner in high school was because he was really a woman the whole time. wanting to be or thinking you are a woman doesn't biologically make you a woman and no amount of trying to force trans issues onto the social agenda is going to make the women in that bathroom look at you and see anything other than a man.

i don't even have a problem if it's someone who's legitimately transexual, is actually going through therapy or whatever and genuinely was born the wrong gender but you can't just make it acceptable for a dude to throw on a dress and say he's a girl today.

ANOZ, Kon, Zeugma and 3 others like this.
    ANOZ, Kon, Zeugma and 3 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  11. lil uzi vert stan

Feb 23, 2017
    I mean, I don't think these rulings are giving perverts/weirdos carte blanche to do that. they're exactly intended to do what you say -- to provide protection and comfort for truly transexual people to not be forced to use their other bathroom. So, like, the invert of what you're saying lol -- some kid is rly troubled, bullied, etc. etc. and identifies with the opposite gender. You're really going to send that person (in this case a boy dressed as a girl) into a teenage MEN locker room.... how's that going to go?

honestly its rly such a myopic topic. the ONLY impact its going to have is more transgender/gay kids are going to get picked on. that's the signal.

WPG and Enigma like this.
    WPG and Enigma like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  12. Clarity

Feb 23, 2017
    It's better to take the risk and educate the kids about gender dysphoria than actually spending thousands of dollars on contrivances as absurd as "gender neutral bathrooms". Of course they need acceptance, but you're just rolling out the red carpet at this point. Accept that women don't feel comfortable doing their business with biologically male genitals waving around them and move on. It's not like their lives were about to get easy at any certain moment.

Furthermore, Obama's guidelines were genuinely moronic, threatening to literally withhold funding for public schools that did not comply with the rule. I hate the guy but he's right for once: The federal government should stay the f--- away from matters like this.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    Lil Squeed likes this.
    Lil Squeed likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  13. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Feb 23, 2017
    Trans people are f---ing weird idgaf

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  14. Lil Squeed

Feb 23, 2017
    Pretty much this^

Like, why f--- with the comfort of the other 99% of the country? Doing so doesn't make you a "caring individual", it just means you're saying f--- you to the majority, lmao.

Toss this s--- on a referendum and let the general public decide.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  15. Enigma

Feb 23, 2017
    If you're in the bathroom and know what genitals someone has, YOU are the one doing something inappropriate.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  16. lil uzi vert stan

Feb 23, 2017
    Why are you speaking for women lol. How do you know what they're comfortable with? Many women are very accepting of gays/transgender folk -- they literally do not see them as a threat.....

So sry, your opinion is bad!

@21 Squid, not sure where your animosity is coming from either? A person identifies as female, looks female and uses the bathroom without incident. Why do you care? It's such a small percentage of the population lol....

I forget if someone here said it but it's creepy how obsessed conservatives are with controlling "who" goes into "what" bathroom. Wasn't long ago blacks couldn't take a s--- in the same vicinity of whites. "Oh, but Papa Andy - this is different!" chill, sit.

WPG, Enigma and Lil Squeed like this.
    WPG, Enigma and Lil Squeed like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  17. Charlie Work

Charlie Work Level 5 Goblin

Feb 23, 2017
    Would you consider the push for this being a state's right issue as solely a Trojan Horse for bigotry or a legitimate concern? @Papa Andy

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  18. Lil Squeed

Feb 23, 2017
    I'm not so much angsty about bathrooms (You go in, use a stall, do your business, whatever), but I think locker rooms is pushing it...

...and I guess it's just the principle of the thing. I mean, I used to think if you have a dong, you're a man and vice-versa for women. If we're going to throw that logic out the window and implement 90+ genders, what's stopping trans-age from happening? Or trans-height? Or, literally, trans-anything?

Zeugma likes this.
    Zeugma likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  19. Clarity

Feb 23, 2017
    What does being accepting of gays/trasgender folk has to do with any of the points that I'm making? There's a thin line between a genuine transexual person who's just trying to go to the lavatory to do his/her thing and a creep wearing a periwig with the wrong intentions. That's not to mention the cases of bathrooms that don't have a distinction for age, something that you didn't even bother to tackle in your previous post.

If it's such an small issue as you like to treat it, why do you think the USA needs federal goverment intervention into the matter?

For someone who's that confident regarding his opinion being right, you surely do say some very stupid s---.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    Kon, Zeugma and zanny danny like this.
    Kon, Zeugma and zanny danny like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  20. Lil Squeed

Feb 23, 2017
    What's stopping us from saying 2+2=5? I mean, it used to equal 4, but republicans are just trying to control the math. Remember slavery?

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.