Politics The Official Donald Trump Administration Thread

Started by what, Jan 20, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmipod

May 23, 2017
    Everyone does now but there is a difference between Benghazi and the rest. If I have to explain it then youre too ignorant to realize when something is wrong.

Isnt that exactly what youre doing? Picking and choosing? Ignoring facts that I say because they dont fit your agenda? Hypocritical. Also, would you like a list of times each big news source has ran fake news? I can pull up plenty. Or would you not like any for CNN and MSNBC? Because we can agree fox is fake and skewed. But you seem to be ignorant to the fact that CNN, MSNBC, are.

I want trump out in 4 years too. If sooner sure. But all of this is annoying old bs. If there is a legitimate reason for him to be impeached Im all for it. Ill call my representation and plead for it.

Apr 24, 2024
  2. Xmipod

May 23, 2017
    @Enigma

Also, just for the picture included, im not caring about the conversation, just the picture:

Apr 24, 2024
  3. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

May 23, 2017
    There's literally no difference. There were numerous investigations done into Benghazi, it was ruled a state department error. Also, Clinton requested more funds for security at embassies during her time as Secretary of State, Republicans in congress denied that request. In fact, Republicans in congress cut security funding for embassies.

I haven't cited MSNBC once in this entire Seth Rich debate with you. I cited CNN once because you claimed they "weren't covering the story" and then I linked you an article of them covering it and explaining how it's been debunked. I've also cited you TheHill, Washington Post, & now Fox News. Those are a wide range of sources that all concluded the same thing I've been telling you: the Seth Rich story is complete bs.

Apr 24, 2024
  4. Enigma

May 23, 2017
    Dude.... the very news organization that Hannity works for retracted the story. Why would Fox News retract a story like this if it were any where close to being remotely true? It fits right into their narrative? They would love for this story to be true. Employees at Fox News have reported to other news organizations that they are "disgusted" that Hannity keeps pushing a debunked conspiracy theory. These are people who work for Fox News!

Apr 24, 2024
  5. Xmipod

May 23, 2017
    Honestly just curious, what is this:

Apr 24, 2024
  6. Xmipod

May 23, 2017
    Fox news runs 52% anti trump and 48% pro trump coverage. They arent as pro trump as you think

Apr 24, 2024
  7. Enigma

May 23, 2017
    Lol.... you can't honestly believe this. And what are these percentages based on? Just numbers you made up in your head?

Radeem and Cyreides like this.
    Radeem and Cyreides like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  8. Xmipod

May 23, 2017
    No actual articles and mathmatics. Look themup

Kush Gawd likes this.
    Kush Gawd likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  9. Enigma

May 23, 2017
    You're making the claim, the burden of proof is on you. You know that already though. Is this the point where you start to troll because I backed you into a corner?

Cyreides likes this.
    Cyreides likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  10. Xmipod

May 23, 2017
    No Im spending time with my family and dont want to find where I read it.

Apr 24, 2024
  11. Enigma

May 23, 2017
    I'll wait... :work2: can't wait for you to link me to the twitter of some writer from infowars again.

Cyreides likes this.
    Cyreides likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  12. Xmipod

May 23, 2017
    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dail...s-a-huge-anti-trump-bias-in-mainstream-media/

Harvard, sounds fishy

Apr 24, 2024
  13. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

May 23, 2017
    That's not? Do you know how much time congress spent investigating those 13 attacks on US embassies that left 60 Americans dead during Bush43's 8 years?
    0 hours.

Do you want to know how much time the Comgress select committee spent on the one embassy attack that left four Americans dead during the Obama years.

More time than was spent on the 9/11 Commission, JFK Assassination Commitee, the Attack on the US Cole Investigation... Put together.

Do you want to talk about e-mails?

There is one US Secretary of State who has had his email hacked and the contents exposed... Multiple times... He also was using an AOL.com account for his only email when he was Secretary of State... It wasn't HRC...it was Colin Powell who compromised himself with emails.

That's not brought up very much is it?

f--- you.

Pizzagate is fake and stupid as f---.

You are dragging Seth Rich's name through the mud in the most sleeziest way possible.

You're as stupid and willfully blind as Flat Earthers.

Apr 24, 2024
  14. Enigma

May 23, 2017
    Classic case of reading headlines and not the report:

This study only looked at Fox New's "Special Report" segment with Bret Baier. It didn't take into account the coverage Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson gave. In other words, this is very misleading.

In other news, Sean Hannity has since agreed to stop discussing the Seth Rich story. You're the only left peddling this crap now lol. You and probably Alex Jones.

Apr 24, 2024
  15. Xmipod

May 24, 2017
    Are you r-----ed? Need an extra chromosome?

Read Chris Stevens journal and tell me there was no wrongdoing in the case. Im not talking about the other attacks. They were all unfortunate and big losses. The reason I am talking about a specific one, as is everyone else, is that the Obama administration failed to listen to their request for more security. h--- watch 13 hours, unless your parents wont let you peasant

When did I talk about emails? I know most politicians do what Hillary did (One reason why I say all politicians s---). My problem is that the FBI said they knew she commited a crime and broke the law and nothing happened.

f--- you too

Pizzagate is fake and stupid as f---. I agree 100%.

Look through this thread. What was that video I posted?
    I did read the whole article. I gave a statistic from the article.

He may have agreed to stop discussing it out of respect to his boss because he doesn't want to get fired. Hence: "out of respect for the family's wishes for now"

Just using the tweet for the picture: I didn't even read the tweet. Look at the police report:

Even if it wasn't the DNC, it still is an unsolved murder. Why was he killed and why didn't the murderer take any of his jewelry, car, etc?
    Whats this?

Apr 24, 2024
  16. Enigma

May 24, 2017
    You think a Michael Bay movie is an accurate interpretation of what happened? :'(

We went through this already. The Obama administration put in their budget an increase in funds for embassy security. When it went to congress, republicans slashed those funds.

So you're well aware that study did not review all of Fox New's segments, just one. It didn't take into account O'Reilly, Hannity or Carlson.

Okay then.... if the news organization he works for is pushing him to stop reporting on this, what does that tell you? It's bs. Like I said before, Fox News would love for this story to be true. It falls right into their far-right paranoia narrative. They have no reason to cover this up. It's just bs.

And that's exactly the issue. You NEED to read the tweet. How do you even know that picture is real and not created by some edgy conservative on 4chan? You're literally posting memes to defend yourself here. This is not working out for you.

M Solo likes this.
    M Solo likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  17. Xmipod

May 24, 2017
    Its obviously a better understanding then you all have. Don't you both live in big cities?
    Yes, I am. Why would fox run an anti trump segment if they are so far right?
    Or because they aren't as far right as people say. A lot of their fans are mad right now that they are dropping it. But they still are. Im not saying that they run more trump hate articles then they run love, but a lot of fans Ive seen have been upset lately because they haven't been as bad as normal lately. The Harvard report was just one example
    Lol so when I read the tweet I get ridiculed but then when I don't I get ridiculed? I know the information of the picture is real, because it has all been reported. You still haven't commented on what that video was.

Answer this: if it was a robbery, why was nothing from his person missing?

Apr 24, 2024
  18. eddie313

eddie313 MUSIC TO BE MURDERED BY

May 24, 2017
    Dont make him pop the trunk on youuuu...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    Kush Gawd likes this.
    Kush Gawd likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  19. Enigma

May 24, 2017
    The movie was dramatized for entertainment. There are parts of that movie that simply are not true and that did not happen in reality. For instance, the "stand down" order that was given in the movie, did not happen in real life. The fact that you believe a movie that was directed by the guy who made transformers is an accurate depiction of what happened is sad.

It's not "anti-Trump." The "Special Report" simply aired more negative reports regarding Trump. For instance, the failed healthcare bill, firing of Michael Flynn, firing of comey,the announcement of a special prosecutor, trump giving Israeli intel to the Russian etc. These are all negative reports about the president but just because a media outlet reports on them, doesn't make them "anti trump." These are huge stories that every major news outlet was reporting on. Media outlets report on what the president and his administration does and say. If they want to stop the negative publicity, it starts with them.

I'm sure they are. A big chunk of their viewers consists of elderly people who receive mail from the tea party. They believe in this crazy conspiracy s--- regardless of the facts. Even if someone who they watch every day tells them it's false, they'll just turn on them and claim they've turned into a "closet liberal." Look at what happened to their darling child Tomi Lahren when she came out as pro-choice. They only care about news that reinforces their beliefs.

I've been telling you that your sources are garbage. You cite infowars writers and then claim "I don't care about who tweeted it, look at what they posted!" It doesn't work like that. The source of the information matters. If your source is untrustworthy, i'm not going to believe the information they're posting.

As to your question, i'm not a detective, I don't know. Maybe the shooter panicked after he shot him and simply ran? Police said they were investigating it as a botched robbery.

M Solo likes this.
    M Solo likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  20. Xmipod

May 24, 2017
    I don't believe the movie ffs I know it was dramatized. Its a movie
    If a report isn't talking positively about trump then what is it doing...
    I completely agree with this (Comey needed to be fired though)
    All reporters sometimes report false info. Infowars writers tend to get extreme plenty of the time but what I am citing them for is the tweet. The source of the information is within the tweet and the subject matter, not the writer.
    3 bullet wounds? If I remember correctly from different angles and positions?

You have to admit something doesn't add up here. he could have been involved in something else, idk what but something is up with this murder

Apr 24, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.