Kendrick Lamar The only d--- review that is not delusional, BS and the most honest

Started by Jakepaulerforlifelogang, May 13, 2017, in Kendrick Lamar Add to Reading List

1. Skippy

Skippy vr

May 13, 2017
    >uses "mumble rap" as if it's a real term
    >"not delusional"

dkdnfbdjdkdddjdjfvcgfl and Zanni like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. The Unseen

The Unseen Labeled as a bad character.

May 13, 2017
    Kendrick's most balanced album to date & my personal favorite.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. attila

May 13, 2017
    What a loser

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

May 13, 2017
    :what22:

AmaruDynasty likes this.
    AmaruDynasty likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

May 13, 2017
    Hot Pockets anyone?

It'll save people from the ego trip this writer is having, what a waste of time I read.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. icecube

icecube West Coast is the Best Coast

May 14, 2017
    His whole basis of his argument is wrong though.

He literally bases everything on the fact that people over-enjoy Kendrick because they are not presented with anything better in this generation.

2 arguments against this:
    1. Least importantly, who cares how he gets listeners? Fans are fans and let's just let them enjoy Kendrick for themselves. There are also people who have equal or better skill than Kendrick but they aren't as popular because they don't have the marketing package he has.
    2. There are plenty of people (admittedly Millennials rather than Generation Y) who place Kendrick near the top and they would've grown up through the 90s and 00s eras. Kendrick has skills there's no denying that. How you feel about that is up to you.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

May 14, 2017
    I mean, it is

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean the term is like, not a thing, or that a s--- load of people don't use it when they totally do

lol

asvdawg likes this.
    asvdawg likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. Skippy

Skippy vr

May 14, 2017
    I'm not denying that ppl use it, but that doesn't make it a legitimate term and it doesn't stop anyone who uses it from sounding like a f---in idiot.

Apr 25, 2024
  9. Pixel

Pixel Hiiipower

May 14, 2017
    Nice strawman argument, when does mumble rap even automatically equal bad, let's talk close mindedness....

Im gonna ignore the elitist "mainstream fake like everybody else" but ignoring that how does naming other good songs suddenly make kendrick underserving? And how is this related to d---'s quality specifically?

*gives no reason to think this*
    Oh okay so swimming pools and pj had a pop style to them, why is this necessarily bad? SP was praised for its simultaneous pop sensibility whilst talking about a deep subject like alcoholism, which is great btw that he can take a subject like that and make it as accessible as possible

More straw man arguments to feed your own ego and show your elitism

Yes lets talk about UU without giving examples or any sort of reason behind our thoughts, UU was extremely flawed, but you discuss none of its problems so your argument here is newt, how is it average in the context of the current music scene? You give no reasons just describe it as so

Yes the album has problems with its sonic and tone consistency, it doesnt flow well, the first half decent point made here

Oh another opinion that doesnt give any reasons to justify its opinion, its great you feel that way dude, i cant argue since i have nothing to argue against

Mesodiplosis (lol look at me and my big words) is rather prominent in hip hop but rarely described as clearly as this, if you know better give examples dont just throw the word around trying to confuse people

Oh what is an opinion? Well i know now. Once again a bunch of baseless accusations, give me something to argue with and i will, why does popular automatically = bad?

I could argue that the mixtape screams are there specifically to create that kind of vibe, but its such a tiny part of the project who cares?
    The rest of it is once again baseless without anything to argue, too bad you feel that way man

Im not gonna touch on the good friday theories cos that has nothing to do with the music

Lol of course theres gonna be people who over hype an album, anyone who isnt f---ing stupid can figure this out, writing a whole article on how a particular artist is over hyped will not bring down that hype, or make people see the truth, if you wanted to talk about this you should've made an article about hype itself rather than attacking a paticular artist and trying to deligitemize their music to prove a point, what are you going to do with all that salt?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  10. homeless bitch

homeless bitch homeless piece of shit with nothing to live for

May 16, 2017

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  11. Charlie Work

Charlie Work Level 5 Goblin

May 16, 2017
    Sounds like some s--- @EminemBase would write

Chaotic Progress likes this.