Spoilers The Walking Dead [AMC]

Started by Zlitchufdux, Nov 27, 2014, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. Jacuzzi

Dec 7, 2016
    Imagine Carl being brainwashed to the point where he's given ''a final test'' to prove his loyalty. They go to that area where Negan held his speech, Carl is given a gun and he has to s---t a hooded hostage. Meanwhile Rick and some other irrelevants s----s have snuck in and are one with the massive crowd that's watching. Negan then takes off the hood and it's Daryl underneath. My man carl gives no s----s and just shoots the f--- out of him, and he officially becomes one of the most hated TV-characters ever, and we get a 11/10 reaction from Rick.

:banderas:

Apr 26, 2024
  2. prison mike

prison mike I'M PRISON MIKE!

Dec 12, 2016
    My favorite episode since the premiere tbh. Spencer was just like the comics lol. s--- was hilarious. f--- you Spencer. fa----.

Apr 26, 2024
  3. prison mike

Dec 12, 2016
    Very emotional ending imo. Darryl went ham on that fat dude.

Apr 26, 2024
  4. Jacuzzi

Dec 13, 2016
    spencer was a dickhead, but didn't expect or want him to die either. I liked what he added. As for the episode, pretty meh. I still give zero f---s about Carol, please just k--- her off already, and I hoped Daryl and Carl would still be with Negan.

Apr 26, 2024
  5. soul intent

soul intent The dude tho

Dec 13, 2016
    Dude seriously f--- carol. I used to be a big fan of hers but this b---- s--- she's been pulling is exhausting.

Mid season finale was ok. I'm glad Daryl got out of there but once Megan gets back and sees what happened isn't he going to retaliate? Like is he really just gonna let Daryl chill with rick again without killing someone?

Apr 26, 2024
  6. Cerrone

Cerrone Anyone, any time, any place

Dec 14, 2016
    I assume they'll have him stay at the Hilltop community with Maggie for most of S7B

rapmusik likes this.
    rapmusik likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  7. prison mike

Dec 15, 2016
    Since I don't feel like littering this post with Spoiler tags, I'm just gonna warn you that there's a lot of spoilers in here, as well as a couple of references to stuff from the comics, so you've been warned... Joel, you're lucky I got bored enough to go back and use spoiler tags just cause I don't have anything better to do.

Yeah, Carol was always a great character because of her evolution. She went from being the ultimate victim (husband beating her, daughter dying) to doing whatever it took to never be the victim again. Her saving the group from Terminus & going on a murk spree against the Wolves in "JSS" are the things that people loved about Carol. Now, I understand... in order to progress her character, she had to start reflecting on her complete indifference regarding killing. And when her and Maggie escaped, Carol had some kinda switch flipped internally (especially after hitting that dumb b---- with the headshot before burning four MFers alive) and now she doesn't wanna k---, she just wants to be left alone.

Stfu Carol. You don't get to be that way. Morgan broke the laws of the cheesemaker to save your b---- a---. You don't think that f---s with him? Going around beating the s--- outta the undead and the living with his stick, kicking a---, ,and taking names, while avoiding murder (You know, like Batman.) and then he has to spray some fool up to keep you alive. So selfish. I think Carol is borrowing a storyline from Michonne in the comics atm, because of Zeke favoring her, and her struggling with having to hurt people. TWD really f---ing up in the show with these relationships lol. I keep forgetting that Rick and Michonne are f---in'. If they could've cast Andrea better, and wrote her character in a better way, I'd really enjoy it more. Her and Rick in the comics just seem like a more realistic couple. Just like Michonne and Zeke makes more sense than Zeke/Carol. Carol's character in the comics was way hotter also, even if she was more unstable.

To continue this long post, I have to add that JDM is a great fit for Negan. It's a shame that he can't use the word "f---" in all it's glory the way he does in the source material. I do respect the fact that for the most part, they've stuck to the script w/ him though. His intro, the scene where he has a one on one with Carl, and him gutting Spencer (one of my favorite moments. Spencer should've just stfu, and he could've been dickin' Rosita down later if he played his cards right. Instead he gets disemboweled in front of everybody, and looks like a p---- while it happens.

Also, everyone I know IRL is like "wtf negan gotta go!" "omg so ready 4 negan 2 die." (Yeah, everyone I know in real life is f---in' r-----ed.) Meanwhile, I'm just hoping they keep it as close to the graphic novels (I feel like I've used the word "comics" too many times at this point.) as possible. Negan is an amazing character. Other than killing Glenn when we're introduced to him, he is very reasonable, and he reminds you of that all the time.
    The Saviors offer a service in the novels. They don't just take your s---/not k--- you, while they're making their pickups, they keep a g--- outside the walls that are disposing of walkers. They are actually useful, as opposed to the show, where they're portrayed as a menacing force that takes what they want without consequence. Also Negan is probably the funniest character. I know in one issue, some kid releases him from his cage, intent on betraying Rick to the Whisperers (the next antagonists after Negan, they're f---in' awesome) and the kid helps sneak Negan out with a group of people from Hilltop that are leaving Alexandria. As they separate, Negan says to the kid "I'm not going to have to f---in' k--- you, am I, kid? That's how little respect I have for you, that I'm actually asking you out loud, right in front of you." I found that to be hilarious. Also, when he embeds himself within the Whisperers, there's a sequence of scenes that portray Negan as he adjusts to their way of life, and it's just so f---in' hilarious.

Even though he seems to be evil, he is a lot like Rick. One of the things you realize about him later is that he isn't just in it to be a brutal tyrant, evident when he stops one of his goons from trying to r--- a captive from Alexandria. Negan despises r---, and sexual abuse of any nature, killing his own man as punishment for even attempting it to prove a point. He really has plans to reinstall civilization eventually, which is most apparent at the climax of his feud w/ Rick when he's actually agreeing w/ Rick about the benefits of networking and trading with communities, contributing to a greater cause, rather than ruling through fear and intimidation. It's funny though, cause right as they reach this understanding, Rick responds by slitting Negan's throat, in an unsuccessful attempted murder. Savage a--- Negan still beats the f--- out of Rick's one handed a--- (SO GLAD they didn't decide to take his hand on the show. It really f---s with his character. Plus I think Robert Kirkman knows it was a mistake to ever do it, since it really was just to emphasize how ruthless the Governor was - chopping off Rick's hand and raping Michonne within thirty minutes of meeting them for the first time.) And after Rick imprisons him (a central moment in the novels, because it's to prove to the citizens of Hilltop, Alexandria etc that they don't HAVE to k--- those that oppose or threaten them, as there is a civilized way to punish them. This is done mostly for Rick, himself. And as a way for the writer to keep Negan around.) Even after Negan escapes, he proves time and time again, that he truly wants to show Rick that he's changed, and establish trust between them. He has a moment with the leader of the whisperers, Alpha, and it's probably Negan in his purest form, talking about the events in his life, and the world they're a part of now, that created the person he eventually became. It's hard to say if he was being totally sincere, or trying to lower Alpha's guard though, considering what happens afterwards. A moment so insane, that I won't even reveal it in this post filled with spoilers from the comics. f--- it, he cuts her motherfuckin' head off and brings it to Rick as a gesture, to prove his intentions towards him are genuinely good natured. It works for the most part, though really Rick just uses it as an excuse to put Negan on the front line during the war with the Whisperers. Negan ends up breaking Lucille over Alpha's replacement, Beta, who takes charge after they discover she's dead. He is very emotional about this lol. As of the past few issues, since it happened, he was extremely pissed immediately afterwards, but has been despondent, hardly speaking afterwards. In the last issue, Dwight (another VERY IMPORTANT character in the novels) makes a comment that among people having limbs amputated to prevent the spreading of infection, or those who were past saving having their corpses disposed and burned, Negan is upset about his baseball bat being destroyed, obviously lacking the ability to put things in perspective. Negan and Dwight have one of the most complicated relationships I've ever seen. Negan even admits after his downfall, that it's his fault that Dwight betrayed him because he "pushed him way too f---ing far." Always treating him like a b---- in front of his peers, giving him the s--- details and constantly reminding him that he was f---ing Sherry, the wife who Dwight was in love with, just to rub it in his face even if he told Dwight that Sherry was always looking out for herself more than Negan was looking to hurt him with the situation.

Honestly, if you haven't checked out the comics, you should. They're really good. I got all of them off TPB (Well, issues 1-159 I believe.) And all you need to view them is a program called CDisplay that reads .cbr file types. Or Comic Screen for Android, if you wanna check em' out on your smart phone. On iPhone you can just use absolutely nothing because iPhone is garbage but if you're really desperate to check em' out, you can chunk your f---in' iPhone in the ocean, and buy an Android. Seriously. Android is to iPhone what freedom is to prison r---. I read 1-104 a few years ago, and recently got caught up to the most current issue, #161. In the show, they're around two thirds of the way into the whole storyline. Season 7 Premiere is basically Issue #100. If anybody does wanna check em' out and can't find em, PM me. The show has added a few storylines that are somewhat original to the series that haven't been that interesting. If they were following the original story a little more closely, Negan would've probably made his debut in last season's premiere. Just cause I'm bored, here's a few of the changes the show made that I don't understand, or wish could've been done differently.

Andrea is still alive. Sophia is still alive. Carol killed herself by getting gnawed on by a walker after she split up with Tyrese when she caught him letting Michonne s--- his d-ck, and being rejected by Rick and Lori when she suggested they engage in a polygamous relationship, then securing Glenn and Maggie as Sophia's just-in-case foster parents. Poor b------s had no idea she was about to go pretend to be a dog bone for some lucky undead a------. Shane's role in the shows > in the comics. He didn't last very long initially, and his character was more detailed in the show (A LOT of credit goes to Jon Bernthal's performance imo, as he was incredible in every scene, and his role as Punisher made me realize that he's a phenomenal actor.) The Governor was way more badass in the comics. Ruthless as f--- from the get go, rather than building up to the evil douche he was in the show. Judith is dead, killed w/ Lori as Lori was shot during the Gov's assault on the Prison, Judith died from Lori landing on top of her. As dark as this was, it made more sense, because taking care of a baby is hard enough without worrying about decaying flesh-eating f--- boys at every turn. Though, the idea of parenthood in the zombie apocalypse is later revisited when Maggie has Glenn's son after the war with the Saviors.

Darryl and Merle are the best original characters in the show. Though Darryl is directly responsible for a few of the OG's having no story on the series. Tyrese and Abraham were both Rick's right hand man at one point (until Tyrese was decapitated by the Governor which started the battle that destroyed the prison, and Abraham was killed by Dwight while randomly walking down the street from Alexandria via an arrow to that big ginger dome.) Because of Darryl's status as a fan favorite, and him filling the role of Rick's go-to-guy early on, these characters were pushed aside with smaller roles to fill, and became more expendable, notably Tyrese, who I'm certain was randomly killed in the episode after Beth's dumb a--- got smoked just to fill a "character death quota" that I'm sure is a real thing in TWD's writer's room.

Hershel seemed tougher in the comics. He was always being a p---- in the comics, and was stupid as f--- to think that there would come a day when some guy in a white lab coat would show up, give the walkers in his barn an injection with the antidote for being a zombie, and the world would return to the utopia he'd grown accustomed to, while living on his s-----y farm with way too many f---in' people in his house. Carl is way more badass in the comics and nowhere near as afraid of anything as his TV counterpart (who's biggest fear is apparently a pair of f---in' scissors. Just cause your eye's gone doesn't mean you get a pass to rock that greasy a--- hair do, even if weird b------s like Enid don't mind you looking like you have an out of control cocaine-addiction + a tendency to get lost in your stories about the good old days when you and your friends started up a band and opened for Foghat that one time. Seriously, Chandler Riggs is such a fa---- 98% of the time. His character's relationship with Negan is the most interesting thing about him on screen thus far. That and all the hints they drop that suggest that if the world would've stayed the same, he'd has inevitably started killing for sport anyway. Dexter Jr. a--- n-----.

Got d---. This post needs an index, and chapters by now. I'm sorry ya'll. The Hunters were more awesome in the comics. Plus they ate Dale's leg, not Bob's, although this was understandably revised as TWD had once again killed a main character earlier than it should have by that point. Rick & the g--- f----- them up on the show, but it's even worse on the comics since I'm pretty sure they dismember them and burn the Hunters alive after Rick tracks & confronts their leader, luring him into a false state of confidence, then having him shot in the ear on command, revealing the fact that they're surrounded/about to die very painful deaths. Bob didn't even exist in the comics. And I bet you forgot who the f--- he even was until you read this, if you read this, and are still f---in' readin' it. Good for you. This is a long a--- spoiler, but I'm getting it all out while I feel like it lol.

Andrea's horrible casting/writing ruined a great character. She's a down a--- b---- in the comics, who eventually ends up with Rick and she's solid af for him. Plus she's an amazing sharpshooter who comes through for the group in the clutch on multiple occasions. She never f----- with the Governor, like that s-----y sub-plot in the series where she internally debates murdering him in his sleep after he got up in dem guts. Plus she knows her place in the comics, and doesn't try to jump in as f---in' peacemaker in every scene that led to her character murking her f---in' self to prevent reanimation, and the continued complaints of fans who'd grown tired of the whiney b---- they created, nothing like her hand drawn counterpart.

Last bits. The storyline following the prison's destruction was some of the best story telling in both mediums. The little kid who got killed by Carol after she murdered her sister was originally a boy who got killed by Carl after similarly dispatching his brother nonchalantly before being discovered. He was under the care of Dale & Andrea (gross wtf) who were obviously upset & disturbed upon discovering he'd been murked, dunno if they find out it was Carl, but I wanna say I think he reveals he did it soon after cause he felt it was justified. Tyrese had a daughter in the comics who formed a suicide pact with her f--- boy bf, but he botched it on his end, which lead to her reanimating, and the revelation that unless you died due to your brain being punctured, everyone turned after they kicked the bucket. Tyrese also got locked in the prison gym with 20+ walkers, armed with just a hammer, and GAVE THOSE WALKERS THE f---in' BUSINESS TIM THE TOOLMAN TAYLOR STYLE. Eugene is just as useless in the comics until he starts making bullets and he's the worst character ever. He starts a relationship with Rosita, and even knowingly intends to raise her baby, who doesn't have any of Mr. Mullet's genetic features (THANK GOD. Could you imagine another p---- a--- Joe Dirt clone roaming the Earth?) until she's killed by Alpha along with several other characters, beheaded, and each of their skulls spiked, and used to visibly mark a border for what the Whisperer's consider to be their "territory" so that outsiders have an idea of where they need to go if they wanna be killed by people wearing rotting flesh because they're weird af and like it.

Last of all. Dwight is still a ways from showing if he'll match up to his original role, but he's probably one of the most important characters in the comics. He does some f----- up s---, most notably killing Abraham, but it's stated that he was only following Negan's orders to stay alive. Deep down, he despises Negan, and conspires with Ezekiel & an understandably skeptical Rick, during a meeting where Dwight offers to become a double agent of sorts, and feed them the information they need to take Negan down, while demonstrating his loyalty (that is always questioned by Rick) several times. This is apparent when Negan ambushes Alexandria with an all out assault including several of his soldiers chunking grenades over the wall killing many characters, while simultaneously destroying several of the houses within the walls. Playing his part, Dwight sees his moment when he kills his fellow saviors, 4 headshots, that's a high score for real tho. Then he sees his true allies above the wall and tosses them the remainder of the grenades & other projectiles available to retaliate against the overwhelming chaos going on around them. This is a huge moment in proving where his true allegiance lies with Rick, but not quite enough. He has greater moments in that regard. The big one is when Negan plans to coat all of his soldiers' weapons in Walker blood/other gross s--- on them, in order to win an otherwise losing battle, by ensuring that even if there is miniscule/minor contact, something as small as a scratch will lead to a lethal infection, killing and turning anyone it touches. When Negan commands Dwight to s---t Rick with an arrow, he does it. But while all of those injured die one by one around Rick, he eventually realizes that Dwight used a clean arrow to spare him, solidifying his trust in Dwight, while also giving their group the upper hand, as Negan had lowered his guard after having every reason to believe that his enemies would be dealt a great blow after losing their leader, only to be totally shocked when Rick reveals that he's perfectly fine, other than missing his f---in' hand. An all out brawl ensues, and as Rick gets over on Negan, Dwight grabs Lucille and assumes the role of leader in the Saviors, commanding them to retreat, and remove themselves from this war. They follow along, although he eventually reveals to Rick that he doesn't cherish leadership the way Negan did, after his wife moved on to someone else, instead of returning to his side as he'd foolishly expected. He soon assumes a larger role in the Alexandria community, when it's decided they must assemble a militia to combat the Whisperers. Rick praises Dwight's capabilities as observed in their previous war and installs him as the commander, tasked with preparing their recruits for what lies ahead, and training them for battle. He serves the community well, even turning Father Gabriel into someone Rambo could kick it with. Also, last one. Gabriel is kinda annoying on the show as he flip flops between religious assassin and p---- a--- Servant of the Lord, altogether useless as f---, and a burden to those with balls who are forced to defend his ho a--- when he's about to be killed by someone more badass, or fill a walker belly - ironically, that's his ultimate fate. When he takes up position on a tower, to defend the community as a sharpshooter, the rest await his signal upon spotting the approaching enemy. His inner b---- returns, and as he flees down a ladder, he misses a step and falls, becoming tangled between rungs and breaking his leg. The Whisperers find him and pretty much let the herd of Walkers they're leading into war have him as a snack. Seriously, it's brutal, he's a f---in' skeleton by the time they're done chomping on his b---- a---. Nothing left. Hopefully they keep that in the show. It's a realistic request, not like I want them to use the F word or anything.

And that concludes this long a--- motherfuckin' post that was the result of a scatter brained a------ who doesn't give a f--- (seriously, averaging 0 f---s a day rn tbh). I'm gonna channel this flood of mental energy into something more creative now like a dope a--- rhyme or a kick a--- short story. To those who actually read all of this, holy f---.. why? To those who didn't but have too many manners to hit me with a "tl;dr", thank you. To those who feel the need to call me out on the length of this post, s--- on bofa.

Wait for it.....

It's comin'....

Drum roll and s---....

Almost.....

Mom's Spaghetti...

Hope it isn't ruined by the hype leading to it.

Bofa deez nuts. Thunder out.

Apr 26, 2024
  8. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Dec 15, 2016

Apr 26, 2024
  9. prison mike

Dec 15, 2016
    I'm still planning on doing that top 10 list I PM'd you about. My laptop went emo on me shortly afterwards and I had to get the DJ jack repaired. It was s-----y. I just dunno what I'ma do a top 10 list of... Characters, moments, antagonists, episodes, finales, Death scenes/departures... Any input?

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  10. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Dec 15, 2016
    Anti-heroes, child lead actors, penultimate episodes, deuteragonists?

Apr 26, 2024
  11. Meero

Meero Ay ay ay

Dec 15, 2016
    When Daryl and Rick hugged :lawd::jr:

Apr 26, 2024
  12. prison mike

Dec 16, 2016
    Darryl's walk keeps Harambe's memory alive.

Apr 26, 2024
  13. prison mike

Dec 16, 2016
    As much as I become less of a man during Rick and Daryl's hug at the end, I get so amused by Daryl's escape strategy. RUN. GO IN CLOSET. EAT PEANUT BUTTER FOR A WHILE AND THINK OF A PLAN.

asvdawg, Fazers, Cerrone and 5 others like this.
    asvdawg, Fazers, Cerrone and 5 others like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  14. Lazaruz

Lazaruz Get Ready Mothaphukkaz!

Dec 17, 2016
    Boots... What do they mean and more importantly, who is the wearer???

Apr 26, 2024
  15. asvdawg

Feb 12, 2017
    New episode tonight right?

Apr 26, 2024
  16. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Feb 12, 2017
    Yes sir

asvdawg likes this.
    asvdawg likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  17. CJ Poe

CJ Poe The Dark Vegan

Feb 12, 2017
    One of the Whisperers

[​IMG]

Apr 26, 2024
  18. 35mm

Feb 13, 2017
    THAT scene with the car was so sick. Just when i think i've seen everything in this show..

Clive likes this.
    Clive likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  19. MAD

MAD With Love From Bishkek

Feb 14, 2017
    So who are the new guys?

Apr 26, 2024
  20. Lucy

Lucy #1

Feb 14, 2017
    @prison mike since you know you're s--- and i'm getting real f---ing tired of this shows pacing, reckon you could fill me on that end scene? who's that group of people/why does rick smile at the end?
    sick of this "f--- yeah decent ep" just to have it "LOL CLIFFHANGER" like f--- c----, we get it, you use cliffhangers to get people interested/watching but just f--- off now. like this season alone has probably had what, 4 fairly big cliffhangers? f--- sake. just f--- off with them.

Apr 26, 2024