Spoilers The Walking Dead [AMC]

Started by Zlitchufdux, Nov 27, 2014, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. dkdnfbdjdkdddjdjfvcgfl

Mar 27, 2017
    very very good episode. much better than last weeks literal filler. am wondering how they're gonna use Dwight as help, i don't think he'll like whatever they'll make him do tho -- this is good, cuck deserves it.

not huge fan of this boringly formulaic linear progression this seasons been moving in though. they get taken over in premiere > now they're getting ready for war (& its drip fed to you with every episode) > & then boom war at season finale (i assume?). coulda been more creative.

like i've been been lovin d--- near all the episodes but yea not a big fan of the way the season is progressing

Mar 29, 2024
  2. Cerrone

Cerrone Anyone, any time, any place

Mar 27, 2017
    I highly doubt the war lasts only one episode. I'd be surprised if the war doesn't take up most of S8A

Mar 29, 2024
  3. Xmipod

Mar 27, 2017
    How do yall watch this show still

Mar 29, 2024
  4. soul intent

soul intent The dude tho

Mar 27, 2017
    This better be true. If I sat through this whole (mostly) boring season to end on a cliffhanger of an impending battle or a continuation of a battle I'm f---ing done with show.

Mar 29, 2024
  5. Cerrone

Mar 27, 2017
    Nah I'll pretty sure they'll do us right.

The season finale is 90 minutes so I think we'll see the full battle at the Sanctuary with the next season picking up after it

soul intent likes this.
    soul intent likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  6. CJ Poe

CJ Poe The Dark Vegan

Mar 27, 2017
    I quite enjoyed this season honestly...but I'm bias, because I enjoyed all seasons..lol

Season 2 is so underrated, had so many legendary moments

Loyalty likes this.
    Loyalty likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  7. soul intent

soul intent The dude tho

Mar 27, 2017
    I've been on board up until last season and that bs cliffhanger. The first episode was great and it's slowly petered off since. There have been some cool moments but overall this has been the worst season so far. I loved season 2 as well haha and that season was slow as well but it was interesting! This isn't interesting! I don't care about rosita and Sasha's "beef" and an entire episode of their resolution. Multiple episodes without Maggie or Daryl or rick wasn't a wise choice imo. Carol being a b---- all of the sudden and treating everyone like an a------ was almost unbearable to watch. Oh my god! People care about me! I better push them away and live like a hermit! Gtfo here. Just too much mediocrity this season. If the season finale is great I'll be happy but they seriously can't do this again next season.

Deadpool, Loyalty and CJ Poe like this.
    Deadpool, Loyalty and CJ Poe like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  8. CJ Poe

CJ Poe The Dark Vegan

Mar 27, 2017
    Next season will most likely be the 'All Out War' story Arc, then close to the end of next season we'll see the whisperers

soul intent likes this.
    soul intent likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  9. 35mm

Mar 28, 2017
    The reason i am digging the show right now is i stopped reading around this time so i have no idea what is happening now.. before i had vague ideas where it was going..

Mar 29, 2024
  10. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Mar 28, 2017
    I f---ing hate this and I thought I was the only one. I tend to binge watch shows so I thought maybe it's because of that. I'm just impatient to wait a whole week for another episode. I swear I thought the battle was going to happen for the past 2-3 episodes though and I've been let down every time so now it's just getting annoying. This def won't happen but imagine the season finale being a cliff hanger into the battle. Like the first shot goes off and then boom it ends. LMFAO.... I'd legit stop watching until it gets put on Netflix entirely.

Mar 29, 2024
  11. soul intent

soul intent The dude tho

Mar 28, 2017
    That I can get behind

CJ Poe likes this.
    CJ Poe likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  12. Clive

Clive Mind Over Matter And Soul Before Flesh

Mar 28, 2017
    Morgan flipping out in the street reminded me of Kanye :kanye3:

asvdawg, Cerrone and rapmusik like this.
    asvdawg, Cerrone and rapmusik like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  13. prison mike

prison mike I'M PRISON MIKE!

Mar 29, 2017
    s---, I just love watching JDM as Negan. If they can keep him involved in the show when they advance to the Whisperers storyline, it'd be dope, and totally possible if he wants to pursue other projects cause Negan has minimal involvement in the beginning tbh. Just repeated visits from Rick. My favorite part of their exchanges is when Rick says that Negan doesn't even curse like he used to because "I neutered you. Like a f---ing dog."

Mar 29, 2024
  14. Fitzy

Fitzy BeliGOAT

Mar 29, 2017
    does this show still have zombies? lol

Xmipod likes this.
    Xmipod likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  15. prison mike

Mar 29, 2017
    Sometimes.

Mar 29, 2024
  16. Loyalty

Loyalty we go hard on earth

Mar 29, 2017
    It was kinda silly for Rick's g--- to just blow s--- up at the Oceanside camp to get their guns, then then hold everyone at gunpoint on their knees, like the Saviors do... I mean, it worked, but it's hard to even route for them when they're equally s-----y to people they dont even know.

Loved that Negan killed that creep guy who was feeling up Sasha. The all out war should be good

asvdawg, Ordinary Joel and Jehovah like this.
    asvdawg, Ordinary Joel and Jehovah like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  17. Loyalty

Loyalty we go hard on earth

Mar 29, 2017
    Also, I get that Rick's group needs more guns but I don't get why they introduced 2 new groups (Oceanside, and the group whose leader looks like Lloyd from Dumb & Dumber). It seems like they did it just to fill out the 16 episodes. In the comic, only Alexandria + Kingdom + Hilltop (and stragglers like Dwight and Jesus) is enough to fight. 4-5 groups is silly, considering there's already so many characters on this show who barely get enough screen time.

Anyway, I do like this show it's just frustrating this season lol

Mar 29, 2024
  18. prison mike

Mar 29, 2017
    Word. What a f---in' waste of explosives. I get why they did it... In the panic, they forced the group to inadvertently lead them to their armory... But they also: killed no one with the explosives, and attracted a whole f---in' crew of walkers which they then wasted valuable ammo on...

I guess if you're looking for logic within' a character's actions, TWD would not be my go-to show. They abandon the need for s--- to make sense quite frequently in exchange for cheap shock value, excessive emotion in spots where it doesn't fit (which wouldn't be so obvious if they didn't butcher the execution of half the scenes where it should be on display) or just a ridiculous visual pay off.

Basically the best thing on this show right now IMO is Negan. I feel like JDM is nailing his performance every time he's on screen, and really bringing it to life. I wasn't sure how Negan would need to be portrayed, or what to expect from him coming into the show... In the comics, his profanity alone was enough to require alterations to the role, but the real trick is walking that line and balancing the ability to make the audience hate him, or sympathize with him enough to justify his methods. Rick's crew has done far worse acts than Negan at this point in the series, Negan has just done s--- that had more of an impact on the viewer/reader.

Ready to see how they roll with the Dwight Betrayal arc, but considering the timing of it, if the war does begin before Season 7 closes, it's a safe bet to expect a few casualties, or a heavy amount - either way, the good guys will be the ones dying.

Loyalty likes this.
    Loyalty likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  19. Cerrone

Apr 2, 2017
    You know, it seems obvious in hindsight but I didn't see that one coming

asvdawg likes this.
    asvdawg likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  20. Tone Riggz

Tone Riggz There's No Cure For Being A C*nt

Apr 3, 2017
    Didn't care all that much for the finale. I guess in comparison to the majority of the other episodes this season, it was decent but the best episode is easily the premiere.

Mar 29, 2024