THE WORLD OF ICE AND FIRE

Started by Tha_Goat, Jun 5, 2017, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. Tha_Goat

Tha_Goat A man got to have a code

Jul 4, 2017
    Maise has definitely aged very well lol. Don't mean to be the breaker of bad news here but your not going to see her topless in thrones she's supposed to be like 9 when the series stats lol so maybe she's 11 now.
    Are you looking for a video or just some write ups?

Lucy likes this.
    Lucy likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. Lucy

Lucy #1

Jul 4, 2017
    i'm starting a petition.

but yeah i read through your last post, lots of interesting points, I'm a little busy atm so i'll have to respond a bit later, lots of s--- to ask though and ideas of what may/may not happen.

Tha_Goat likes this.
    Tha_Goat likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  3. Yoda777

Jul 5, 2017
    I'd prefer a video

Tha_Goat likes this.
    Tha_Goat likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  4. Lucy

Lucy #1

Jul 5, 2017
    @Tha_Goat yeah I agree about Arya/Bran. I honestly f---ing hated Bran for so long and wanted him to just fucken die, but in that scene when he called out to his dad (i think that was the first time it happened anyway) when looking into the past and there was that reaction, i was like "ok this is gonna be something big at some point" and before i looked into any theories or whatever, after that tower scene my first thought was like "f--- ok, what if Bran gets so tempted to find out what happens in the tower, he goes up and impregnates old m8" lol. obviously a bit r-----ed sounding now I know more/understand it better.

Like i siad my memory is a little hazy, but i rememeber i think reading something about a dead dragon inside the ice wall and the horn of king jahramon or something will break the wall, then the wight king or whatever his name is will resurrect some undead dragon.

I think it's deff possible though one of dany's dragons will die and the undead king guy will resurrect it though, like they have undead horses right?

Oh and i think I read something about the crypt containing a harp, that if Jon finds will make him know instantly who his real mum is or something like that, but barely remember lol.

Everything you said is pretty interesting, i'm gonna try go thru most of the seasons though just to refresh my memory, i've forgotten so many names it's been that long

Tha_Goat likes this.
    Tha_Goat likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  5. Tha_Goat

Jul 5, 2017
    Bran has a very special power one of the rarest in all of TWOIAF and the fact he's with Bloodraven is just unreal. Bloodraven is a Top 5 character in the entire WOIAF. Bran is supposedly the reason for Aerys madness as well. Like I said before i think Bran is really a instrument for the great other (though he doesn't realize) and he will be doom of the realm. Remember in fantasy CROWS are bad and evil where as RAVENS are good and full of knowledge. The horn of winter! Or the Horn Joramun. There is a horn out there that supposedly has the power to tear down the wall. Now there's a couple of candidates as to who has the horn. 1) someone in the freefolk host has it when Mance led a exhibition to find it. 2) Sam. When the nights watch went to the fist of the first men. Jon found a box containing dragon glass and a horn (in the show it's Sam/edd/and I think grenn). Jon gave Sam the horn and Sam is currently on his way to the citadel. If I'm a betting man this is the horn... 3) Euron. This is a major spoiler so... Euron claims to have found a horn that controls dragons. He revealed it at the Kingsmoot and gave it to Victorian (his brother/Theons & Yara's uncle...her name in the books is Asha though) for his quest to bring him Dany and her dragons. (I don't want to dive to much into this and Euron overall because I want to dedicate a post to him. I personally love Euron even as f----- up as he is lol) many claim this is really the horn of winter as dragons will be summoned and the wall will melt due to dragon fire. I talk about the harp in one of the earlier posts check it out. If Jon is truly the son of Rhaeger and Lyanna then the harp is definitely in her tomb. I can still foresee the harp being there if Aegon is their child as well... Lyanna and Rhaeger loved each other and Ned knew that that mustn't go unnoticed. Aegon though thinks he's the true son of Rhaeger and Ellia Martell not Lyanna stark. Are you in the N+A=J train or R+L=J train?
    I'll look for some good summary videos of the seasons I'm sure you can find a bunch on Yohtube.

Final and Yoda777 like this.
    Final and Yoda777 like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  6. Tha_Goat

Jul 5, 2017
    @Yoda777 These are good quick recaps. If you want anything in particular discussed just send a raven my way.

Season 1:

Season 2:

Season 3:

Season 4:

Season 5:

Season 6:

I'm going to dive into Bran's storyline in my next in-depth post. But in the meantime I do want to just run through 7 (out of respect for the 7) of the tiniest BIGGEST things the show has never included. By no means do these acts/events play a major role in the story but there just tiny things that make ASOIAF, ASOIAF....

1) Im going to start with one of my favorite moments in the entire series that the show did not include and should have. Not for the sake of how easy it could have been to include and literally cost them 1 single dollar (deadass) but it would have added some more juice to the story. When Jaime free's Tyrion from the black cells with Varys help (who else...). In the books Jaime and Tyrion have a unbelievable exchange of words. But more importantly in Tyrion's cell there was a gold coin found by Cercei, placed by Varys that had the face of Gardner King (Highgarden aka the Tyrells) to set up more bad blood between the Lannisters and the Tyrell's.Obviously had Tywin not been killed this hatred for the Tyrells could have been squandered in a much different path. But like they say its the small things...

[​IMG]

2) Im going to do a reversal on this one and give the show credit by taking a event from the book we have never seen but the show took it and killed it. Hardhome. In the books Jon never goes to Hardhome he sends Val "the wildling princess." To some people Val would be a completely new name for book readers she is no surprise. Val has a interesting role in the books and I will be discussing her further.

[​IMG]

3) This I have brought up a few times in a early post and it is just one of those things that makes Westeros so real to us. Cyvasse is never once mentioned or played in the show. Picture Chess more or less. The object of the game is capture the other players king and they have pieces that have certain attributes and can only move certain paces etc. Tyrion runs cyvasse

[​IMG]

4) Im gonna stick with Tyrion and go with the chain. The show runners did a incredible job with the Battle of Blackwater and made a minor change that just made it so visually amazing. The Battle of Blackwater takes place at day in the books but Tyrion being Tyrion creates a chain that essentially trapped Stannis' fleet in Blackwater Bay so the Wildfyre would spread to as many ships as possible. The Show did a phenomenal job but this should have been included just to prove once again Tyrion is very smart and knows whats he's doing and Cercei is a dumb b----.

[​IMG]

5) For 5 its not a what but a who. And that is Strong Belwas. Strong Belwas is a giant Eunic that is one of Dany's guards and he has scars all over his torso and stomach as he lets his opponents cut him before he kills them. He's obviously by Dany nearly 24/7 but he's used just the right amount of time and the way he speaks just makes him a character you really love.

[​IMG]

6) Brienne meets Gendry. In the books we get so many of these little connection of characters talking or being around other characters without them knowing who is who. In Bravos Sam runs into Arya (going as mercy at the time). Obviously had he known who she was this scene would have changed the trajectory of the entire story. But we also have 2 Brienne moments where she see's and talks to 2 separate characters. When she's running around westeros trying to find Sansa with pod (pod is also a 12 year old boy in the books) she runs into "The Gravedigger" on the quiet Isle this is 99% the hound. They don't fight in the books in fact Im pretty sure they don't even exchange words. The other moment is when Brienne meets Gendry. While in the riverlands she stumbles across this inn but theres no adults just children of young ages (this is actually one of the best Brienne chapters not because of the connection but because Biter (one of the guys in the black cells/cage when yoren was taking everyone from KL to the NW he was in the cage with Jaquen and rorge) attacks brienne out of no where and basically bites off half her cheek. She also starts donning the Hounds Helm from this point forward...) But when the "adult" arrives its Gendry looking after all these kids and Brienne basically c-ms in her pants and can't get words out because she thinks she's staring at a young Renly Baratheon. Its written perfectly lol

[​IMG]

7) Obviously the show is never going to do this because Emilia will never do it nor should she and I don't blame her. But when you go into a fire your hair gets burnt off it doesn't matter if you have dragons blood lol. When Dany goes into the pyre she comes out bald but with 3 dragon. For the time being while her hair grows back she wears this giant beautiful white lion pelt that drogo gave her as a gift (Only Drogo would k--- a lion with just a arakh lol)This pelt basically covers her baldness lol

[​IMG]

Final and Jakey like this.
    Final and Jakey like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  7. Yoda777

Jul 5, 2017
    you're the goat for this

Jakey, indyj22 and Tha_Goat like this.
    Jakey, indyj22 and Tha_Goat like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  8. Tha_Goat

Jul 5, 2017
    No problems fam. As long as people find the stuff interesting and helpful. I will continue do post on TWOIAF

Yoda777 likes this.
    Yoda777 likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  9. Jakey

Jakey You Reckon

Jul 7, 2017
    Tha_Goat*

Yoda777 and Tha_Goat like this.
    Yoda777 and Tha_Goat like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  10. Tha_Goat

Jul 8, 2017
    BRAN

The full circle of a ASOIAF starts and ends with Bran. Bran is the first POV chapter in the entire series and his discovery of Cercei and Jaime is what kicks the story into high gear. And all the events that transpire after are a result of that. It would be nice ode to have Bran be the last POV chapter as well and his last line be "the things I do for love" the exact words Jaime said when he pushed him out the window. As I stated earlier I think Bran is a instrument of the great other. He was deceived by the 3 eyed crow to come find him. Before I go any further I'm giving fair warning of spoilers and influence. If you don't like Bran or don't his appreciate his storyline that will change after this...

[​IMG]

When Bran is in his coma he has these dream sequences. In these dreams he falling from the sky and about to crash to the earth and die. Until a crow comes to him and basically says that if he doesn't fly he will die. The interesting part about this exchange is the dialogue. In the beginning parts of the conversation the exchange of words from the crow are not in quotes giving the reader a clue that this is not what we think. Bran also never see's a 3rd eye on the crow. Later in the sequence the crow pecks Bran in the forehead while he vaguely remembers his fall and the person who pushed him (we obviously know it's Jaime). After getting pecked Bran virtually forgets this memory.

The crow took to the air, cawing. Not that, it shrieked at him. Forget that, you do not need it now, put it aside, put it away. It landed on Bran's shoulder, and pecked at him, and the shining golden face was gone.

After this Bran looks down and see's the whole world and what not and is happy till he says the land of always winter...

Bran looked at the crow on his shoulder, and the crow looked back. It had three eyes, and the third eye was full of a terrible knowledge. Bran looked down. There was nothing below him now but snow and cold and death, a frozen wasteland where jagged blue-white spires of ice waited to embrace him. They flew up at him like spears. He saw the bones of a thousand other dreamers impaled upon their points. He was desperately afraid.

The first mention of the crow having 3 eyes is after Bran get his 3rd eye and the terrible thing he just saw was Winter is Coming. Now throughout the story Bran continually see's the 3 eyed crow. One major moment is when the 3 eyed crow tells bran & RICKON to go to the crypts that someone very close to them has died. Jon basically get the same dream but with no 3 eyed crow (Its Ned's death). We have to take this that this instrument has been set out to before to get someone but the power is so rare to have and out of all the people we currently know in Westeros and Essos Bran is one of the very last Greenseer. Now I could legitimately write pages about the 3 eyed crow but I think I made my point this is not something to trust. Now in the show they combined the 3 eyed crow with the Bloodraven (the old guy sitting in the tree). Now this is where things get extremely extremely extremely interesting.

To fully understand Bran's story line we have to fully understand the characters and events he has seen (either through the weirwoods or in person)/the children of the forest/the weirwoods/the house of black and white... Bloodraven is a top 5 IAF character of all time. Everything about him screams "GOAT." I don't want to go all in on him here because he deserves his own space so I will be brief. Bloodraven was a Targaryen b------ and hand to King Aerys I (not the mad king..) Bloodraven was rumored to dapple in the dark arts and sorcery. He was truly the King because Aerys cared much more for books then anything else so most of the matters were left to dealt with by Bloodraven. Like Tyrion he had a bad wrap with the people of KL and westeros but as we know Tyrion is one of the few good guys and was good at ruling. Bloodraven loved his half sister Shiera Seastar. She loved Bloodraven too but would never marry him as she found joy in toying with him. She too was rumored to be involved in the dark arts. Now Bloodraven is not exactly the most comely man in the entire realm. So for Shiera to have stayed (Bloodraven and his half brother Bittersteel always fought for Shiera) with Bloodraven he must have been highly intelligent skilled with arms as he was given the ancient Targaryen sword Dark Sister. and was an extremely skilled archer (he commanded a squad of archers called the Ravents Teeth they loved him so much they followed him to the wall) Bloodraven gets sent to the wall by King Aegon the Unlikely (Egg) (As i said before I don't want to dive to much into Bloodraven as I will give him his own space).

LEFT to Right: Bloodraven Shiera Bittersteel
    [​IMG]

So Bloodraven goes to the wall get lost on a ranging north of the wall never to be seen again till Bran enters the cave. Thanks to the show being ahead of the game we got confirmation that Melisandre to be a extremely old Targaryen b------ who uses glamours and sorcery to make her look young. She is either the daughter of Bloodraven and Shiera or Shiera herself she's most likely the daughter... She is a follower of R'hollor and fighter against the great other. Bloodraven didn't choose to be stuck sitting in that tree he was either deceived by a instrument of the great other or the children of the forest. But there is always the possibility of Bloodraven willingly entering that cave only to discover a extremely long time later without the possibility of leaving he's become part of the tree because while he was going through time he was so drawn in and didn't leave. In one of Mel's vision she see's Bloodraven and Bran and starts bleeding... She never expected anyone else to be able to see her in one of her visions but it was her father and he's a much better sorcerer than her and much more powerful. When gazing into the fires, Melisandre sees a wooden face, corpse white, a thousand red eyes, and a boy with a wolf's head beside him. She thinks to herself that they must be the Great Other's champions, as King Stannis is hers. This is her seeing Bloodraven and Bran. I think Mel is on the right side of the fight she just has extreme ways of making sure she wins. But before I move this on any further i just want everyone to see that Bloodraven is not the 3 eyed crow:

Are you the three-eyed crow?" Bran heard himself say. A three-eyed crow should have three eyes. He has only one, and that one red. Bran could feel the eye staring at him, shining like a pool of blood in the torchlight. Where his other eye should have been, a thin white root grew from an empty socket, down his cheek, and into his neck.

"A … crow?" The pale lord's voice was dry. His lips moved slowly, as if they had forgotten how to form words. "Once, aye. Black of garb and black of blood." The clothes he wore were rotten and faded, spotted with moss and eaten through with worms, but once they had been black. "I have been many things, Bran. Now I am as you see me, and now you will understand why I could not come to you … except in dreams. I have watched you for a long time, watched you with a thousand eyes and one. I saw your birth, and that of your lord father before you. I saw your first step, heard your first word, was part of your first dream. I was watching when you fell. And now you are come to me at last, Brandon Stark, though the hour is late."

Bloodraven clearly isn't the 3 eyed crow and is a bit taken back by that comment. Bloodraven is a good guy with a bad wrap and he still thinks he has the ability to make sure there is no long night and winter is defeated. With this he needs Bran help. I think Bran is set up for a Darth Vader type of sequence. Good bad Good. I'll leave this off here as there a lot to cover with Bran and need to break this down into multiple posts.

[​IMG]

But Lord Bloodraven said that when you pardon
    rebels, you only plant the seeds of the next rebellion - EGG: The Sworn Sword

BLOODRAVEN ALL DAY >>>

Final likes this.
    Final likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  11. Tha_Goat

Jul 9, 2017
    To pick up where I left. Bloodraven for all in tentative purposes a is a good guy with a bad wrap because he had a supposed passion for sorcery and the dark arts. Now were going to talk about Bloodravens seat. The Weirwood

[​IMG]

The Weirwoods in TWOIAF are very special and I think we can all agree on that. These tree's are no ordinary trees. They allow certain people the ability to see different periods of time; they have a special way of communication with people, and the faces on the tree's are very special in their own right (they even take the face of a person has been in the tree last. Theon visits the weirwood in the godwoods in ADWD and the face in the weirwoods reminds him of Bran as he was just there looking into the past). Everything in this world is connected and its history has become blemished or lost but the Children remember...

The show has shown us that the Children are responsible for the White Walkers I can't say for certain that how it will happen in the books it doesn't seem likely. But regardless the children have a part to play and that can't slide underneath the table. The Weirwoods and the children are connected it was these tree's the children used a means to communicate with each other. In order to live above land they needed weirwoods and trees to survive.

(One of the most important places in the entire WOIAF is the Isle of Faces. Its a Island in the middle of the lake called the Gods Eye. It is one of the few known places in Westeros that have Weirwoods. The Isle of Faces has witness' a great amount of history and will have to be discussed in a later time).

The Weirwoods are described as being dead and the leaves having the color of blood. We know that the roots of the Weirwood go deep into the ground in massive caverns throughout the realm deep into the earth. Well theres another place that leads to under the earth and its the House of Black and White. Buckle your seat belts...

[​IMG]

Weirwoods are bloodsucking evil. They s----d Bloodraven bone dry and will do the same to Bran. "All Men Must Die" sounds familiar. The Faceless Men are a organization of highly skilled assassins that k--- not out of hate/jealousy/greed but for the many faced god. This "god" will accept payment as well especially if the target is noble say a King... (Balon Greyjoy). Now too keep this all on par with Bran I'm not going to go into detail about the FM but the House of Black and White has multiple levels. We do not know for certain how deep the levels go we do know of at least 3 and there is 99% fourth. Level 1 is the where the pool is and the statues of all the gods are where visitors can come get the gift. Level 2 is the sleeping quarters Level 3 is the holy sanctum where all the faces are. (Where is the level of all the bodies they have to be disposed somewhere?) Now in the City of Qohor there was a god worshiped by the the people called The Black Goat.

The Black Goat demanded daily blood sacrifices. (I know this has nothing to do with Bran but this is the only true way to understand him and story arc) Qohar was founded by worshippers of the Black Goat when they abandoned the freehold of Valyria due to their tenet of religious tolerance. Remember the first Faceless Man was a slave in a Valyrian mine. He could have been a worshiper of The Black Goat or have known people who did the important thing to note is, The Black Goat is one of the many-faced god as he has a statue in the HOB. Followers of Rhollor tried to burn the Black Goat in Qohor. One God is a god of life and the other death... Like all religions when man moves it spreads. The Black Goat of Qohor has not spread as vastly as say Rhollor? But it still made a home in Bravos in the House of Black and White. Now When Arya enters the HOB she is greeted by the Kindly Man and he just happened to look extremely similar to Bloodraven the way Bran see's him. Perhaps he's wearing his face?

Bran could feel the eye staring at him, shining like a pool of blood in the torchlight. Where his other eye should have been, a thin white root grew from an empty socket, down his cheek, and into his neck.

When he first shows his face to Arya it is a yellow skull with scraps of skin hanging from it and a white worm coming out of an eye hole. After Arya kisses him and bites the worm, his face changes to that of the kindliest old man she ever saw.

Anyway heres the clincher that connects all loose ends. Its the connection of the the blood sacrifice of the Black Goat and many-faced/Faceless- The House of Black and White is a death temple wether you like it or not. Underneath the temple there is a cavern or passage to the "underworld" the roots of the Weirwoods are packed in here and need blood to stay "alive" The HOB is the perfect cover up for it its a supposed holy place of worship. Instead it's just a death cult. People get the gift in a nice peaceful manner and the Weirwood gets his sacrifice. Now how does it all bind together? The underworld has a entrance or exit (depending which way your going) in the Forest of Qohor connected to the HOB through Norvos. The last level of the HOB is the entrance to a cavernous underworld and it is here where the Children can travel from place to place. The Forest of Qohor is the type of land made perfect for the Children of the Forest. It's got massive healthy trees, tons of wildlife and a passage way where they can move from westeros to essos without being seen! One of the biggest disputes about the Land of Ice and Fire is the "KNOWN World" This is all we KNOW that doesn't mean theres more to it. George was asked if there more to the known world and he dodged the question he didn't say yes or no but it was BS:
    [​IMG]

The thinking is Where the Land of Always Winter is it actually arcs around and is the very north of the eastern part of Essos. Connecting the 2 land masses. So if the world is truly connected than the Children can easily travel from Westeros to Essos without being seen. Even so theirs more underground caves and caverns that they use to get around regardless if its connected from the Lands of Always winter. Now the Children are the worshippers of Weirwoods and went to war with the Andals to keep them from destroying there land and trees. Could they want revenge on men, yes. However, I don't think they want another Long Night as they fought against that 10000 years earlier with the first men. I do think they want more Weirwoods and freedom as they miss being above gorund but can't stray far as men cut down many of the Weirwoods. The Weirwoods being hungry blood sucking trees they will always want death and a Long Night is perfect for that as 100000000 will die and they will strive. Do I think they have any control in the outcome no but I'm sure they would welcome a few more sacrifices. What we must note though is that earlier when I made the distinction between Bloodraven and the 3 Eyed crow:

There he sat, listening to the hoarse whispers of his teacher. 'Never fear the darkness, Bran.' The lord's words were accompanied by a faint rustling of wood and leaf, a slight twisting of his head. "The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.""

The Long Night and Darkness is death. We know that if darkness comes and stays everyone is f-----. Bloodraven is either fully not himself for being in a tree so long essentially its thinking for him in some sense or he knows something of greater importance will happen if he stays this path. Which is what I'm thinking Bloodraven doesn't strike me as the great other (that will most likely be Stannis) but he knows he needs there to be a war in order off to finish this evil power for good and forever. Like Bloodraven Bran will most likely undergo a similar transformation. Bran being a instrument of the great other will allow the great other to use Bran to start another Long Night. Bran will play a major part in saving the day by giving himself up and being yet another sacrifice but the one to end the long night. Bran is being set up in that Darth Vader type of sequence. He will see a ton of carnage and death that he brought to the world (accidentally or not knowing fully what he just did) that he gives himself up to save the ones he loves.

[​IMG]

Final likes this.
    Final likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  12. Tha_Goat

Jul 11, 2017
    Hopefully I didn't lose you with Bran. Don't get me wrong its so far out there even I second guess myself but the end game for those in Westeros is inevitable. Some will die some will live. Some will win and some will lose. George himself has even said the ending for ASOIAF will be bittersweet...

Remember every direwolf is supposed to represent one of the stark children. Grey Wind is dead as is Robb. Lady is gone but Sansa is still here (I foresee her making it all the way. Poor girl hasn't had 1 true moment of happiness since Nymeria attacked Joff). With Nymeria brings Arya who I'm sorry to say @Coco the Vageater is not going to make it. This quote is all the proof you need and its in the very beginning in AGOT.

"The longer you hide, the sterner the penance. You’ll be sewing all through winter. When the spring thaw comes, they will find your body with a needle still locked tight between your frozen fingers." Jon.

Nymeria will live on with her pack (in the books Arya is a much stronger warg and we know for certain Nymeria is out there with this huge pack of wolves.) Nymeria will live as does Sansa. I don't foresee Bran making it obviously and that means Summer is gone as well. Summer is over and winter is here... Rickon and Shaggy Dog can literally go anyway. Ghost is the most interesting I think ghost will die but as a means to bring Jon back to life. I expect Jon to have warged into Ghost the last second before being stabbed to death and Mel has to burn Ghost and Shireen to bring Jons soul back to his body. Remember she has "Kings Blood" no way does Shireen die that way in the books. George has confirmed she's a goner and being burnt at a stake...

Jon's resurrection will be on the most influential events that shape ASOIAF. As I said earlier we have seen the dead be born again and they don't tend to be the same person as they were before except Berric. Berric and the Brotherhood is one of best groups in the entire series. Specifically Thoros. Thoros is one of my favorite characters. He is one of the most underrated characters in all of ASOIAF.

[​IMG]

Thoros was given to the Red Temple of R'hollor at a very young age. He earned his priesthood but he was never pious. He preferred drinking and fighting. He was sent to Kings Landing to convert the mad king to a follower of R'hollor. He failed. He was in Kings Landing when Tywin sacked the city and was present at court When Tywin presented the corpses on Aegon and Rhaenys. The following is what makes Thoros so underrated.

After Robert's Rebellion Thoros was still tasked to convert the "king" to a follower of R'hollor. Doesn't matter if it's Aerys or Robert. Thoros didn't convert Robert (obviously) instead became one of Robert's drinking companions and during the Greyjoy rebellion he distinguished himself by being the first one over the wall at Pyke wielding his flaming sword. I don't believe its Lightbringer but some sorcery and wildfyre. Fun fact Jorah wasn't to far behind Thoros and earned his knighthood for his service at the Siege of Pyke. Thoros is also a incredible fighter he defeated The Hound 3 times in Meele.

At the tourney of the hand for Ned, Thoros unhorses Beric and joins his party after Ned assigns Beric to find and bring him The Mountain dead or alive. Thoros is mostly known for his ability to perform the last kiss (the spell to bring back the dead). He first found out he could do it when The Mountain ambushes them and killed Beric; during the burying ritual he accidentally brought him back. Since then Thoros and Beric formed the brotherhood to protect the smallfolk in the riverlands as the war has made the riverlands a place of chaos. Now after the Red Wedding the brotherhood stumbles upon Catelyn's dead body in the river. Thoros refuse to give her the gift so Beric passes the flame of life to her and he dies. The brotherhood under Cat or "Lady Stoneheart" has been a shell of itself.

Justice. I remember justice. It had a pleasant taste. Justice was what we were about when Beric led us, or so we told ourselves. We were king’s men, knights, and heroes... but some knights are dark and full of terror, my lady. War makes monsters of us all.- Thoros to Brienne

Lady Stoneheart is set out onto a mission of killing anyone aligned with the Lannisters, Freys or Boltons. She bumps into Brienne in the Riverlands and see's she didn't live up to her oath and tells her that she can either die or k--- Jaime. While this is happening Lady Stoneheart has Pod's head in a noose and at the last moment Brienne shouts "sword". (She was offered the Sword or the Noose). We don't know if Pod died at this moment. My guess is yes. Thoros has a very underrated pass and future ahead of him. We can only pray to R'hollor that we get TWOW and ADOS ASAP so we can see how our favorite red priest finishes his dance.

[​IMG]

Final and Lucy like this.
    Final and Lucy like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  13. Lucy

Lucy #1

Jul 11, 2017
    @Tha_Goat keen as f--- to see what they do with the brotherhood. no way they'd show off all that crazy s--- with the brotherhood, just to pretty much forget about them for 4 seasons. It's crazy as well how the show basically starts and if someone dies it's like "f--- wtf!?" but now it's like anyone could be brought back, but they may not be the same, as you were saying.

I def think the hound is coming back. seems just too fitting for 2 rival brothers to "die" then have to eventually 1v1 in combat.

Tha_Goat likes this.
    Tha_Goat likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  14. Tha_Goat

Jul 11, 2017
    I agree. The "Clegane Bowl" hype ends sooner than later. I do think The Hound will have a good fitting death. He's one of the most raw/hard characters. His scene's with Sansa are pure fire. He will always be one of the good ones he could have easily sold Arya to Cercei or let Sansa get r---d. Him getting killed by his brother isn't fitting I can see him playing a part in his brothers death and him dying as the hero he never was.

Lucy likes this.
    Lucy likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  15. Lucy

Lucy #1

Jul 11, 2017
    yeah fully agree. also think Arya may be involved, like they had a pretty big emphasis on her/hounds relationship for a while. I mean she obviously wanted to k--- him the entire time, but when given the option she left him. One of my original theories was that Arya was being built up as the polar oppositte to the mountain/hound she's like a cold hearted swift and small assasin compared to two gargantuan brutes. like Arya and the Hound roaming around westeros "befriending" eachother seemed to juxtapose the viper/mountain fight in a way. I always felt the 3 would be involved in some kind of fight. Like they've made the perfect set-up for The Hound to return, fight his brother, then have Arya come in and either save him last minute, or k--- the mountain out of respect for the Hound. showing some big gigantic forgiveness arc, if that makes sense. But totally agree with you, the Hound fits that 'misunderstood hero' character and him dying to k--- the mountain/save someone just seems too fitting.

Tha_Goat likes this.
    Tha_Goat likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  16. Tha_Goat

Jul 12, 2017
    Her arc is very hard to pinpoint because she's been away so long but hasn't forgotten who she is. Depending on where Arya lands in Westeros will play a major factor in her end game. I can honestly see her getting sent to k--- the lord commander of the nights watch only to find out Jon is her target. Jon will k--- her not knowing it's Arya. Obviously her travels to the Wall will play a major factor in her success in this task. As she may find out before hand Jon is the Lord Commander and will take a different course. She could also immediately go straight to KL. I can also see her traveling with Dany to westeros. I think Dany will land in Brvaos on her way to Westeros there meet Arya and take her in. So she will have 2 faceless men by her side... Missendei strikes me as a FM

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  17. Tha_Goat

Jul 12, 2017
    I know the past 3 posts aren't exactly "wow" wtf moments. 7 Minor differences between the show and book/Bran's storyline & arc thats a bit out there/and a character profile on Thoros. So with this I'm going to to make it a bit more exciting for everyone.

The Kingsguard Survives

[​IMG]

If you've read any of the first few posts you know that I believe the Kingsguard is alive and well. Here is how...

The first very character we are introduced to in the entire story is Mance Rayder the King Beyond The Wall. This can't be taken lightly as he must be an extremely important character if he is the first one to be mentioned in the entire series. When Ned returns with Robb Jon and other servicemen from the beheading of the deserter he and Catelyn have a conversation about the beheading. Not because it was Bran's first time witnessing his future responsibility as Lord of Winterfell but because their has been a increase of the deserters she asks Ned if the King Beyond The Wall is a threat. Ned shrugs it off and says he is not a problem. He could very well just be spewing hot gas to get her to shut up or he could truly know he is not a problem.

Now before we go any further we must first understand Mance's backstory. According to Mance he was born among the wildlings and was taken in by the NW as a child after a group of raiders he was with were put to the sword. His name even comes from this event. Now according to Osha, Mance has never seen a winter and was not born amongst the free folk. Now how does she know? Well she can't know for certain but imagine your a person from Montana and you told everyone around your town your from California. Now the next person you tell happens to be from California he/she will probably know your lying. Whats also very important is that She says he's never seen a winter. If he was born among the wildlins and raised by the NW he would have seen a winter or 2 or 3. Osha even goes on to say he's just "another black crow who flew down from the shadow tower" Mance on many occasions has said "the crow's a tricky bird"...

In time he becomes a man of the nights watch and gets stationed at shadow tower and befriends Qhorin Halfhand. Now Qhorin being his "brother" and friend supports his story and helps spread it as he is no other than Ser Oswell Whent one of the 3 members of the Kingsguard who "died" at the Tower of Joy. Now we must ask ourselves why lie? If you take the black your absolved of all your crimes regardless. Why? The only answer is he wants the world to think he's dead. Any of these men could have went to Essos where no one would recognize them. Now why would Qhorin help spread the lie? In ACLOK after Jon lets Ygritte slip away him and Qhorin have a conversation about Mance. Jon asks him why he deserted and Qhorin replies:

"He liked women, Mance did and he was not a man whose knees bent easily, thats true but theres more to that.... He was wildling born" Knees bending easily sound familiar?

In Ned's fever dream he visions the members of the Kingsguard at the TOJ as "grey wraiths of mist on horses" faces he has sworn to never forget. In another fever dream not so long after he visions the members of the Kingsguard. Ned recalls talking to Ser Arthur Dayne and tells him the Tyrell's just bent the knee to Robert and they should do the same only to have the Sword of the Morning reply "Our knees don't bend easily." Knee's not bending easily is only mentioned twice in the entire ASOIAF and that with Mance and Ser Arthur. Ned even recalls Ser Oswell's position, "Ser Oswell Whent was on one knee sharpening his sword with a Whetstone" Now all throughout Jon's time in Qhorins company he is constantly sharpening his sword with a whetstone, specifically the fist time we see him he's sharpening a sword with a whetstone on one knee. Jon notes he is clean shaven which is rare for a brother of the NW and all the brothers of the Kingsguard at the respected time were all clean shaven. Qhorin goes on to tell Jon "We were brothers" now this could mean brothers of the watch or have a deeper meaning? It does.

Now before we go any further I want everyone to know that the Kingsguard Vows are modeled off the NW vows and are extremely similar as both vows restrict you from taking wives/land/and fathering children and both are suppose to defend the people of the realm...

While Jon and Qhorin kick the s--- Jon calls him Lord more than once and isn't corrected. Even though a member of the Kingsguard isn't a "Lord" they are still a extremely high ranked individual. Qhorin tells Jon he is like Mance that both never learn to obey. This is also heavily correlated with Jon being Ashara's son. A parallel to his uncle... Now when Yoren is taking Arya from KL to Winterfell; George goes out of his way to make sure Yoren tells Arya "Lady Whent is a very good friend of the watch."

"The Kinsguard doe's not flee now or then" - Lord Commander Gerold Hightower. Now when Qhorin selects Jon and other rangers to spy on Mance they are spotted. Jon thinks its Orell because of his eagle; but Jon says he see's "eyes like harvest moons" (this is a feature of the children they have big golden eyes) Now Qhorin tells the men who went with them that 1 man in this position can take on 100 of the enemy (He is talking to Squire Dalbridge who is one of the Raven's Teeth that came with Bloodraven.) Jon realizes this man is going to die and he is dedicated to stopping the children and sacrifice himself so Jon and Qhorin can live. Dalbridge clearly knows that Jon and Qhorin have a much larger part for the great war. This is all part of Bloodravens plan to make sure they win the war. Bloodraven all day>>>>

At this moment Qhroin tells one of the other rangers to find Mormont and tell him the old powers are awakening and "The trees have eyes again." The ranger insist that he makes Jon go but Qhorin replies "Jon has a different part to play." We must note that this definitively proves he thinks the Children are the true enemy as the Children used to spy on men through the eyes of the trees which is why men began to cut down the trees and go to war with them. Qhorin cleary knows that the children and white white walkers are the enemy. Qhorin's tell's Jon that if captured he must yield and "must not balk at anything they ask of you." Obviously this resulted in Qhorin's death. Qhorin knows Jon will be safe as his Uncle will be watching over him.

So we have 2/3 now who's Lord Commander Gerold Hightower?

[​IMG]

Tormund is truly Lord Commander Gerold Hightower. In the books he's described as a older man white white hair, snow white beard, nice armor with gold and ringmail that covers his massive arms and not very tell. Seems fitting to call him the "White Bull" the Lord Commanders nickname. In the books Tormund has a very distinct way of speaking in the books its a cross over between a pirate with "har's" and constant chatter of his manhood to being educated and talking like a true scholar. When the lord of bones demands Jon, Tormund says something very lordly and then immediately after says he's gonna piss in his skull. He has trouble keeping his character thats the truth of it. Mance selected Tormund for a reason to watch oner Jon...He has barely spent any time with him and is supposed to be a true wildling why be so d--- protective of him? When Jon receives the Pink Letter; Tormund says he can get some maester ink and a goose quill and write some crazy s---. How could a wildling know that Maesters exist? Their responsible for letters and no what type of quill they use? But for a man born and raised in Oldtown this is nothing new. He immediately tries to catch himself by making a joke about his "member." Tormund and Mance go way back and when Jon is set to treat with Mance beyond the wall by Janos SLynt, Varamyr 6 skins makes a hasty comment about Jon but Tormund quickly threatens him if he has lays a hand on him.

Jon admits that its very impressive what MAnce has done. To Assemble all these parties together to make this host. Its striking similar to the way Jaime describes how Arthur told him he he got the people on his side to defeat the kingswood brotherhood. Here is the clincher that seals it; when Jon fights mance (he thinks he's fighting the lord of bones but its a glamour Mel is using to hide Mance)

"Once clad in mail and armor the lord of bones seemed to stand a little straighter. He seemed to taller too. His shoulder thicker and more powerful than Jon thought. It's the armor not the man he told himself. The wildling waves away the shield horse offered him. Instead he asked for a two-handed sword. "theres a sweet sound," he said slashing at the air. "Flap closer snow i mean to make your feathers fly." They swing at each other for a bit... If Jon had not interposed his shield, it might have staved his breastplate in and broken half his ribs. The force of the blow stagger shim for a moment and sent a solid jet up his arms. He hits harder than i would have though. His quickness another unpleasant surprise. They circles round each other taking blow for blow....By rights the two-handed great sword should have been a deal more cumbersome than Jon's longsword, but the wilding wielded it with blinding speed.

Jon from this point is getting rocked and tries a last ditch effort to land some blows and Mance is leaping over his blade not breaking sweat. Eventually they stumble and fall and wrestle on the ground for a bit and Mance rocks his s--- even more and has to be dragged of Jon. Jon is a extremely skilled swordsmen as he trains against 3 brothers at a time. Arthur Dayne was the finest swordsmen Ned has ever seen. He was extremely quick and strong. Mance was toying with him the entire time all with no shield and a two-handed great sword. Remember the first line of the fight Mance saying how great it is to hold a two handed sword. He feels this way because he misses the legendary sword of House Dayne; Dawn.

[​IMG]

Final likes this.
    Final likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  18. Tha_Goat

Jul 22, 2017
    Being that this is a music forum it only right that I connect IAF to the one band that strongly influences the story. I hope I have some fellow dead heads in here! I am a huge Grateful Dead fan anyone who either has read the books or paid very close attention to the show can pick up Grateful Dead references. George himself a is dead head as I saw him at the Fare The Well concerts in Chicago in 2015. Between the infusion of their lyrics and song titles IAF is nothing more than just a giant world of Grateful Dead inspired work. This is still an ongoing investigation as you can find Grateful Dead inspired details out of no where. I may not cover them all as there is to much material and some are very subliminal so if any of you see some I missed let me know!

House Stark the Dire Wolf sigil:

Track 3 off Working Mans Dead- Dire Wolf was written by Robert Hunter and Jerry Garcia

Mountains to the Moon & Dark Star- The Mountains of the moon are one of the best defenses in the entire realm and it was why the Vale of Arryn is nearly impossible to capture. All the while this song may not have been a regular throughout their career it clearly made a impact on George. It was written by Robert Hunter. Now come some of my personal favorites Dark Star. Dark Star as you well know is a Gerold Dayne's nickname and is one of the most interesting characters in the entire story. Now the song Dark Star is one of their most famous pieces especially in there early years it is the definition of psychedelic rock. The lyrics are written by Robert Hunter and is one of the biggest mysteries in their entire discography. The song lyrics are magical and yet no one really knows the true under lining meaning of them. I have researched to find out so I can put Darkstars' character into perspective. Sadly i've come up empty and have waived the white flag and just enjoy the music!

The Weirwoods- Bob Weir. For anyone who hasn't been sleeping under a rock the past 50 years you will know the Grateful Dead transformed the music landscape. Bob Weir was the rhythm guitarist who provided Jerry the direction to take the song. He created a whole new style of guitar playing and was able to translate his folkish style play into a diverse group which each member coming from a different background. The WEIRwoods are named after Bob Weir. Side note his daughter is a complete dime piece Monet Weir go check her out...
    [​IMG]

The Rivers and random buildings: The rivers in IAF are taken from pieces of dead music as well as random gates. Black Muddy River/Big River/The Bloody Gate/

Scarlet Begonias and Fire on the Mountain- Colors are no exception within the story and dead lyrics. Anyone whose read the books knows that colors play an extremely important role. Scarlet Begonias (Written by Robert Hunter and Jerry Garcia) is one of there most famous songs that not only Dead Heads crave but the average music fan loves. It has been covered by numerous bands and is a staple in what makes the Grateful Dead the Grateful Dead. In the Dunk and Egg Stories. Aerial Brightflame is described with the same colors that is used in this classic song. Fire in story obviously plays a vital role in multiple ways. Specifically when at night and when travelers are trying to stay under the cover of darkness. Especially Jon when he and the watch are spying on the Freefolk. If fire must be used and you will be spotted and that will lead to to death. Fire On the Mountain written by Robert Hunter

Terrapin Station- George has a pet turtle that he loves. In the end of ADWD he briefly uses Terrpain station terminology (Written by Robert Hunter)

Wharf Rat i believe is believe is briefly mentioned in a couple Arya chapters! (Written by Robert Hunter)

Bran's storyline is supposed to mirror the song Cassidy (Written by John Barlow) and Eyes of the World (Written by Robert Hunter):

[​IMG]

Final likes this.
    Final likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  19. Tha_Goat

Jul 23, 2017
    WINDS OF WINTER UPDATE (DEVASTATING NEWS):

http://uproxx.com/tv/george-rr-martin-game-of-thrones-winds-of-winter/

At least we have some new George coming our way but this is f-----.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  20. Tha_Goat

Jul 29, 2017
    PATCHFACE: The Vassal

[​IMG]

Patchface is one of the most important characters in the entire story. He was never included in the show so for show watchers this will all be new. SPOILERS AHEAD

Patchface was a jester slave in Volantis. Steffon Baratheon (father of Stannis, King Robert and Renly) bought his freedom as a means to bring him to court as he was apparently a very smart fool who knows riddle, could juggle, and do magic. On their way back to Storms End Steffon and his party were all killed when they sailed into a awful storm. Patchface showed up three days later and coughed up water and survived. He was never the same again as he lost his wits. He now speaks in rhymes that are prophetic and tell us about events past, present, and future. Now theres two way to decipher his role for which deity he works for. He is either a vassal for the Red God or the Drowned God. Patchface is a follower of the Red God who is being used as a vassal to complete his agenda but was brought back by the Drowned God. The meeting of these two gods and Patchfaces actions will cause cataclysmic consequences.

We know Patchface comes from Volantis which is the most abundant city of followers for R'hollor. And there is 3 types of necromancy which he could have brought him back. 1) White Walker 2) Qyburn/Frankenstein 3) R'hollor. He certainly doesn't fit the profile of being a instrument of a White Walker nor Qyburn/Frankenstein. However the Red God (R'hollor) fits. He lost some of his wits as do people who have been resurrected by R'hollor (Berric/Lady Stoneheart/ Soon to be Jon)

Time for the rhymes. Patchface doesn't have many lines but the few he does have; all have extraordinary meaning. He mostly uses the phrase "under the sea" a lot to start his rhymes; but thats not because he was physically under the sea but thats because it means "Valyria" which is under the sea.

"Under the sea the birds have scales for feathers. I know. I know"
    Valyrian birds are dragons and dragons have scales instead of feathers

"it is always summer under the sea. The merwives wear nennymoans in their hair and have gowns of silver seaweed. I know. I know"
    Valyria is located south of the Lands of of the Long Summer and their is 14 volcanoes there (the sea is called the 14 flames). Its always summer there. The mermen/merling/merwives come into play with half fish half man = half man half dragon. The last part merwives mean Valyrians and nennymoans are purple flowers. The 2 most significant characteristics are purple eyes and silver/gold hair. (This could also be reference to the purple wedding and the hair net that sansa wore)

"Under the sea no one wear hats"
    He says this in response to Maester Cressen putting a bucket on his head. Queen Sylese commanded the maester to put his "crown" on. In Valyria there were no kings as it was ruled by the Lords Freeholders of noble families.

"Under the sea the merman feast on starfish soup, and all the serving men are crabs."
    This is one of the more complicated ones to understand. The Valyrians first invaded Essos and pushed the Andals west. The only house that is associated with a crab sigil is Celtigar. Who have the blood of Old Valyria in them. The Targaryens/Valaryons/Celtigars all fled Valyria. The Celtigar's were most likely serving men of the Targs/Valaryons. As we've seen in the past when a Targaryen wasn't available to marry the Valaryons were the first option. Starfish soup most likely refers to the Valyrians pushing the Andals and their faith of the 7 with them to westeros. With them they took the Seven-Pointed "Star". History also tells us that the first Andal King forged his crown with 7 fallen stars. So this is a reference of the Valyrians defeating the Andals (the celtigars helped the Targaryens/Valaryons achieve this).

"Under the sea it snows up, and the rain is dry as bone. I Know. I know. Under the sea, smoke bubbles, and flames burn green, blue, and black."
    This is a reference to the doom. The eruption of the volcanoes caused soot/smoke/and volcanic rock (dragon glass) to rain down on the people. The smoke rises in bubbles is a clear reference to the 14 volcanoes that are subdued under the water. Now while Dany is in Meeren Xaro Xaro Daxos offers her ships to leave he also gives her a beautiful tapestry of Valyria from before the doom its described as- "The seas are blue silk, the lands are green, the mountains black and brown." So this is describing the eruption.

"The Crow, the crow, under the sea the crows are white as snow, I know, oh, oh, oh."
    This is him speaking to jon letting him know that Winter came to Valyria. and that winter is coming again.

"Under the sea, you fall up. I know I know."
    He tackled Maester Cressen here and is on top of him when saying this. This one is anyone bet. Perhaps its as simple as when you drown your body floats up. This is perhaps the Drowned god finally coming into the picture. Truthfully its anyones guess.

"Under the sea, men marry fishes (A). Under the sea the old fish eat the young fish :emoji_beer:. Here we eat fish, under the sea the fish eat us now. I know I know. (C)" (I will break this down into several part follow with letter)

A) Valyrians married sibling to sibling (fishes =sibling)
    :emoji_sunglasses: In Valyria the older sibling has dominion over the younger sibling so this is more related to conquering rather than eating. However we know that dragons never stop getting older and bigger and therefore could easily over power and eat younger dragons. This is also said when Stannis proclaims himself King and plots to have Renly murdered.
    C) This is the trickiest part to understand as it takes away some of the validity from b; but it holds enough to weight imo. In Valyria Renly would have defeated Stannis because he had more power then him even though by right all of Renly's vassals should have been Stanniss.' The right to rule back than came from power not from heritage.

"Clever bird, clever man, clever fool."
    Patchface says this to Maester Cressen who is tending to a white raven. Maesters are supposedly very smart and ravens especially white ones are considered the smarted bird. An patches himself is very clever and his is preaching prophecy.

"The shadows come to dance my lord, dance my lord, dance my lord. The shadows come to stay, my lord, my lord, my lord."
    He says this in the presence of Mel (who even says he is a clever fool). He is predicting the shadow magic Mel is about to use to get the "false kings" dead. My Lord is used 3 times the same number of leeches and deaths Mel is wanting and gets. Balon/Robb/Joff. "Dance" is commonly used to refer battles and death this time meaning Renly.

"Food blood, Kings blood, Blood on the maidens thigh, but chains for the guest, and chains for the bridegroom, aye, aye,aye."
    This is the red wedding. The fool is Aegon Frey the king is Robb Stark both die. The slaughter begins at the bedding of Edmure and Roslyn. Guest who survived were eventually chained and sent to the dungeons.

"In the dark the dead are dancing"
    He says this to Ser Nerbert who is speaking with Val. Val is telling him about White Walkers and giants and that the dead that are coming.

"Away, Away come with me beneath the sea away, away, away."
    This is him singing to Shireen. I believe in the books that Shireen will be sacrificed as a means for Mel to bring Jon back and it is the Red God's doing that she must die. She has "Kings blood" and that mustn't be forgotten. Jon's resurrection and Shireens death with be very different in the books as both will be connected.

"I will lead it! We will march into the sea and out again. Under the waves we will ride sea horses, and mermaids will blow seashells to announce our coming, oh, oh, oh."
    This is the Red God himself speaking (I WILL LEAD IT) as all he cares about is the battle for the dawn and preventing another long night from happening. Now part of this is related to Dany and her coming to Westeros as she is the Red Gods champion. Euron has given his brother Victorian ships and a dragon horn to bring Dany to Westeros and give him control of the dragons (Dothraki call ships wood horses...) "Mermaid" is Dany and I think she will somehow get her hands on the dragon horn and that will tame her dragons or cause to accidentally bring down the wall (The dragon horn and the Horn of Joramun are 2 big unknowns. Apparently one tames Dragons the other causes the wall to fall) Now with ships and tamed dragon she will cross the narrow sea and invade and with her being in Westeros she will be able to lead the battle for dawn. Now this could also be the Drowned god finally getting the last laugh. She or someone else can blow the horn and the dragons will come but only to melt the wall and flood the North. In AGOT before Bran falls George goes out of his way in describing the layout of Winterfell and writes a interesting part in an area of the castle where a flood would do no damage. Obviously a drowned god would want to subdue mass amounts of land under water and a wall 700 feet high that stretches out for miles on count made of ice can provide more than enough.

Mel tells Jon that she has seen Patchface in the flames with skulls around him and he should be careful of him. That is because he was resurrected by Drowned God so a part of him wants to challenge the Red God for supremacy. Being that most of his riddles refer to the sea it is very possible that he is a instrument for the Drowned god and has nothing to do with R'hollor. When Davos/The Damphair (The Damphair is one of Theons uncle I will explain him at another time but short story is he is a priest of the Drowned God and was molested and tortured by Euron as a child. He's in the show but his part is severely reduced. He's the one who performs the "what is dead may never die ritual" for Theon and Euron) and Tyrion all drown all three come out of this experience as if it were some divine experience except Tyrion. Tyrion drowned in a river and not the sea; that is why. All three of them claimed to have felt something touch them and it made them perform serious actions directly after except Tyrion (he was touched by a stone man and not some "divine deity". Afterward Davos felt he had to murder Mel (Red God/R''hollor) and the Damphair felt he had to call the Kingsmoot to make sure the salt throne would pass to Victorian and not Euron.

Patchface is clearly more than just a simple fool. He is someone with great importance and shouldn't be looked over. If he truly is a representative of the Drowned God then I expect him to play a active role in Shireens death. Though I don't expect anything more than the usual couple of bars he will spit. What he say's though will be of great importance and determine what team he plays for. Don't sleep on Patchface

[​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024