3) Bloodraven profile

I'll give you a couple of days to pick the topic

[​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Tha_Goat

Tha_Goat A man got to have a code

Aug 6, 2017
    Sansa The Heir (Alayne Stone/Sansa Stark)

Sansa's story is one of ups and downs highs and lows and more lows. Though her storyline is well adapted from the books to the shows; the show didn't go left or right at the fork in the road with her storyline they went straight. By no means do I disapprove of the change and I can understand why they did it but its just all the more reason why you should read the books. So from this point on SPOILERS AHEAD...

Up until Sansa's escape from KL her story was pretty much spot on for the most part. It's her post KL life that is strikingly different. When LF sneaks Sansa out of KL they make way to the Vale of Arryn. Sansa as we all know is going by the name of Alayne Stone pretending to be LF's b------ daughter. LF is there to marry Lysa Arryn and secure the Vale for the Lannisters and this is after he is named Lord of Harrenhal and Lord Paramount of the Trident. So we have to keep in mind LF has just gained massive amount of power/respect/money. Once his marriage with Lysa is official he finally gets prestige and most importantly his army. LF has been scheming this entire time for himself and he gained massive amounts of wealth through a variety of business ventures. He knows a key to victory is through Sansa.

In the show LF sells Sansa to the Bolton's and we know that doesn't really work out well in Sansa's favor. In the books the Lannisters take Jayne Poole who goes to KL with Sansa (she is one of closest friends from Winterfell) and dress her up like Arya and send her off to marry Ramsey. Thats a major difference between the show and books that alone lets you know its a complete different future for Sansa.

[​IMG]

After LF kills Lysa he declares himself as Lord Protector of the Vale and claims Robert Arryn as his ward. The other Lords of the Vale don't agree and want to claim Robert themselves. LF bribes Lyn Cobray to get information on the other lords. He is a very important character as he is a well established night with the Valyrian steel blade known as Lady Forlorn. LF tell's Sansa his price is "boys and gold." With his ploy in play LF later tells Sansa that his objective is to either win the other lords on their side or eliminate so he can help Sansa regain the north.

Now Sansa is still be pretending to be Alayne Stone until she is announced to be marrying Harry the Heir. Heir to Robert Arryn. Harry Hardyng or better known as Harry the Heir is the next in line. He is the great-nephew to Lord Jon Arryn. George has said before the in Winds he has a very controversial Sansa chapter. Lord Robert Arryn is going to die by the hands of Lyn Cobray and probably not before getting r---d before. With Robert out of the picture and Harry ascending as Lord of the Vale; LF has Sansa entertain Harry to get his attention.

Harry has already fathered a couple of basatrds and acts like a jerk towards Sansa even demeaning her a bit for her b------ status. LF gets Lady Anya Waynwood to agree to the marriage between Sansa and Harry. (Harry was a landed knight sworn to House Waynwood and is Lady Anya's ward. Harry's mother was Alys Arryn who was married to a knight of house Hardyng who was sworn to house Waynwood who is sworn to House Arryn). During a feast later in the night Sansa dances with a few knights to get his attention. Eventually he starts dancing with her and begins to warm up to her company. He than asks for her favor in the next tourney and she says no that she has already given it to another.

If Sansa can learn to grow up and understand how the game works she can get LF out of the picture sooner and later. Once he reveals her as Sansa Stark that is either going to be a make or break chance for him. As Sansa will have power as well; it will come down to how she will use it. LF can very well remain in the game, he can have Harry killed to I assume but that doesn't gain him much. I hope to see him out of the picture ASAP. As great as he is I just don't like him. This part of the story has so many directions it can go its hard to pinpoint where it will end up.

[​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Tha_Goat

Aug 14, 2017
    I want to start off by saying I think the 3 headed dragon was confirmed in the show this past week. Jon petting Drogon plus with everything we know is all the proof I need to confirm Jon is a head. I still believe Ned is his father and Ashara his mother. You don't need to have Targ blood to ride dragons but Valyrian blood which Jon has regardless of his parentage. Now Tyrion we still need more proof to fully confirm it. But based off what we know and what we've seen on screen; I think in terms of the show we can confirm Dany/Jon/Tyrion is the 3 Headed Dragon. In the books anything is possible still...

Being the last one was Sansa and I find her to be a annoying brat; its only logical that now I focus on the exact opposite: The Valyrian Swords.

Valyrian steel is the best type of steel and the most rare. Only a few blades of Valyrian steel exist in the entire realm. The following is a list of Known weapons with their fates or possible locations:

[​IMG]

1. This isn't confirmed but i'm hoping that it comes true. The Damphair (Aeron Greyjoy) is forced to drink some crazy s--- from Euron and claims to see Euron wearing a suit of black scale armor believed to be Valyrian Steel. Will only know when we get Winds (my bet is that its true)

2. Blackfyre- House Targaryen
    Wielded by: Aegon the Conqueror, all subsequent Targ kings up until Daemon Blackfyre, who was killed during the Rebellion that bears the sword's name

Whereabouts: Unknown, last known to be in the possession of Bittersteel, who claimed the sword from the Redgrass Field before fleeing to Essos and forming the Golden Company

A very good possibility is that the blade is still in the hands of the Golden Company, and specifically Aegon (YG). This would help him try to prove his legitimacy as the heir to the throne

3. Darksister- House Targaryen
    Wielded By: Visenya Targaryen, Aemon the Dragonknight, Bloodraven

Whereabouts: unknown, last known to be in the possession of Bloodraven

Did Bloodraven took the sword with him to the Wall when he took the black? This seems to be most likely. If it passed to another Targ it would most likely be known. It very possible that the sword is still with him north of the Wall. Maybe Bran will become a knight after all...

4. Heartbane- House Tarly
    Wielded by: Randyll Tarly and his predecessors, it is typically passed on to the eldest son of the family

Location: King's Landing, along with Lord Tarly himself, who is serving as Tommen's Justiciar

As one of Westeros' most militaristic houses, it makes sense that the Tarlys would have a weapon that is as feared as they are. Currently Lord Tarly has it, in the event of his death it would pass to his younger son and heir, Dickon

5. Longclaw- House Mormont
    Wielded by: Jeor Mormont, Jorah Mormont, Jon Snow

Location: Currently, the sword is in the possession of Lord Commander Jon Snow, who received it from Jeor Mormont in place of his exiled son Jorah.

Longclaw has the best chance of actually being used against the Others except possibly Dark Sister, if its with Bloodraven north of the Wall. Longclaw's future goes hand in hand with Jon (till perhaps he gets Dawn...)

6. Lady Forlorn- House Corbray
    Owner: House Corbray

Wielded by: Ser Gwayne Corbray, Lyn Corbray

Location: Currently in the possession of Ser Lyn Corbray of the Vale

As I said in a earlier post that Lord Robert Arryn will die soon it will be at the hands of Ser Lyn Corbray and Lady Forlorn

7. Red Raid- House Drumm
    Wielded By: Hilmar the Cunning, Lord Dunstan Drumm

Location: Lord Dunstan is with the majority of the Greyjoy forces reaving in the Reach. He was last seen on Oakenshield after the Battle of the Shield Islands

We will most likely see Red Rain used again but it may chance hands by the time the story ends.

8. Nightfall- House Harlaw
    Wielded by: Ser Harras Harlaw, heir to his house

The Greyjoys have at least two Valyrian steel swords under their command. It may no longer belong to House Harlaw due to Ser Harras being named by Euron as the new Lord of Greyshield. Euron being Euron will take what he pleases.

9. Brightroar- House Lannister
    Wielded by: King Tommen II of the Rock, Gerion Lannister (Possibly)

Location: Unknown, the sword was lost when King Tommen of the Rock attempted to sail to Old Valyria after the Doom.

Wouldn't be shocked if Euron found this while sailing in Valyria. If he found a suit of Valyrian armor why not find the Valyrian Steel sword Brightroar...

10. Widows Wail- House Lannister
    Wielded by: King Joffrey Baratheon, King Tommen Baratheon.

Unfortunately for him, I do not believe that our young boy king is going to reach an age where he will be old enough to properly wield Widow's Wail. Whose hands will it wind up on the gods know and by gods I mean George
    [​IMG]

11. Oathkeeper- House Tarth
    Wielded by: Jaimie Lannister, Brienne of Tarth

Location: The Riverlands, along with the captured Brienne and Ser Jaimie.

Brienne who was last seen meeting up with Jaimie in the Riverlands to (presumably) to bring him back to the Brotherhood Without Banners and Lady Stoneheart. I can see Lady Stoneheart will forcing the two to fight to the death, and that Brienne will let Jaimie k--- her. Allowing him to reclaim the sword that was meant to be his in the first place. Lady Stoneheart can then k--- Jaime and take the sword. I can see Oathkeeper and Widows Wail be reforged back into Ice.

12. Vigilance- House Hightower
    Wielded by: Lord Ormund Hightower

One of the most powerful families in Westeros, the Hightowers have been an enigma for most of the series. This will change in TWoW when the Greyjoys attack Oldtown. Due to his age, it is unlikely that Lord Leyton would wield the sword himself, but rather it will probably be wielded by one of his numerous sons.

Orphan Maker- House Roxton
    Wielded by: Ser Jon Roxton

House Roxton has not appeared in the main series, with their lone mention being in The Princess and the Queen. It is possible that House Roxton remained loyal to the Targaryens during Robert's Rebellion, and were subsequently punished or diminished similar to houses Plumm and Connington.

Other weapons:
    - Truth a Valyrian Steel sword last carried by Moredo Rgare of Lys
    - Lamentation the acenstral sword of House Royce lost in the storming of the Dragonpit
    - The dagger with a dragonbone hilt used to murder Bran. Currently in possession of Littlefinger
    - Valyrian Steel arakh wielded by Caggo
    -Valyrian Steel axe apparently in possession of House Celtigar

[​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Tha_Goat

Aug 27, 2017
    The Amethyst Empress Reborn
    [​IMG]
    In the WOIAF prophecies and titles are as common as war. You don't have to venture very far to find a prophecy or a title of individual. The Red Viper (Prince Oberyn) The Prince that Was Promised (Jon/Tyrion/Reek f--- it why not/Dany/Stannis). There is one title that is not mentioned once in the entire show or in the ASIOAF series (I could be wrong on this but I don't think its mentioned at all except in the WOIAF) and that it the Amethyst Empress (or Princess). I expect very little of you to understand what I am talking about here but hopefully you surprise me...Dany is the Amethyst empress reborn.

From the Yi Ti Myth of the Golden Empire of the Dawn:
    “The Golden Empire's first ruler was the God-on-Earth, the only son of the Lion of Night and the Maiden-Made-of-Light, who traveled in a palanquin carved from a single pearl and carried by a hundred queens, his wives. He ruled for ten thousand years until he ascended to the stars to join his forebears. Dominion then passed to his eldest son, the Pearl Emperor, who ruled for a thousand years. Power then passed to the Jade Emperor, the Tourmaline Emperor, the Onyx Emperor, the Topaz Emperor, and the Opal Emperor. Each reigning for a shorter and more troubled time than the previous emperor, for wild men and beasts pressed the borders of the Empire, lesser kings grew proud and rebellious, and the common people gave themselves to sin.
    When the daughter of the Opal Emperor ascended to power as the Amethyst Empress, her envious brother cast her down and proclaimed himself the Bloodstone Emperor . . ."

The Long Night started because of a blood betrayal:
    "Yet the Great Empire of the Dawn was not reborn, for the restored world was a broken place, weber every tribe of men went their own way"

Some left the great empire and would have eventually founded Valyria... In AGOT Dany has a fever dream and see's the following:
    “Ghosts lined the hallway, dressed in the faded raiment of kings. In their hands were swords of pale fire. They had hair of silver and hair of gold and hair of platinum white, and their eyes were opal and amethyst, tourmaline and jade."

Take a second look at line from the myth from Yi Ti:
    “Pearl Emperor, who ruled for a thousand years. Power then passed to the Jade Emperor, the Tourmaline Emperor, the Onyx Emperor, the Topaz Emperor, and the Opal Emperor . . . the Amethyst Empress.”

These are Dany's ancestors as they're the original founders of Valyria. In her dream they're pushing her to awake the dragon:
    “Faster!” the ghosts cried as one, and she screamed and threw herself forward. A great knife of pain ripped down her back, and she felt her skin tear open and smelled the stench of burning blood and saw the shadow of wings. And Daenerys Targaryen flew. “… wake the dragon … ”

Now why is it important for her to be "The Amethyst Princess" reborn? Euron seem's think she is more special than she knows and not just because of her dragons. Euron describes her to Victorian as "her hair is silver gold and her eyes are Amethyst." Amethyst are rarely used in the series of ASIOAF except for Jewelry (specifically Sansa's hair net) other than that it isn't really used. His use of the word is even used with emphasis and Victorian repeatedly uses the word when describing Dany in ADWD. Euron as crazy as he is has traveled the world and has gained vast amounts of knowledge along with a dragon binding horn and possibly a suit of valyrian steel armor. He has also drank so much shade of the evening that his lips have turned blue and experiences numerous visions hence his current actions (Euron is very likely to have been visted and still visited by the Three-Eyed Crow. Euron is known as The Crows Eye). He has had access to information we as readers and the people of the realm have not and he knows Dany is more than a annoying dumb wench with dragons... "Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedarwood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air. I know them all" Euron

In order to tie this all together we have to understand that rebirth of Amethyst Princess was carried from the empire to the freehold of Valyria and Dany's ancestors. Cleary this was important enough for George to include but why? The fulfillment of this prophecy (or one) will take place. Many people need to understand that most of the prophecies we get are actually the same thing but the origins from where we hear it make it different (Theres a story I will get into at another time but to give you just a little taste... Azor Ahai/Brandon of the Bloody Blade/Florian (from Florian and Jonquil) are actually the same entity but the background from the story from where its coming from is different. Same thing can be said for how dragons came into the world...

The explanation for the Prince that was Promised theory is that the descendant from the empire of the dawn (the direct descendants from the Amethyst Empress) carried the prophecy of her return or the fulfillment of her reign through the prince that was promised or in reality the princess that was promised...Blood Betrayal caused the Long Night, and by inference, the disruption of the seasons, the restoration of the Amethyst Empress might restore the cosmic order and bring balance to the seasons (the first lord of Starfall is truly a cosmic deity who came from the stars and is a true god. The Astronomy of the WOIAF is more than just stars and suns but how they interact with each other and how these events shape the future of the individuals living on Planetos.) George has said the the gods have a role to play in the final 2 books and that is no shocker but it is how they're represented. We know that gods affects peoples outlook on life and that they don't truly cast themselves in the body of men. However, the first Dayne was indeed a cosmic deity (thats for another time.)

The Prince that was Promised is heavily correlated with the prophecy of Azor Ahai Reborn, because they are both based on myths that are repetitions of astronomical events. In the forging of Lightbringer, Azor Ahai (the sun) sacrifices Nissa Nissa (the moon) to temper Lightbringer (fallen star/magical stone). The Bloodstone Emperor sacrificed the Amethyst Empress in a blood magic ritual that parallels the sacrifice of Nissa Nissa, both myths parallel the destruction of the moon. These events are a cosmological disaster that bring upon the Long Night and the unbalanced seasons.

Lightbringer can be linked to the Empire of the Dawn through Daenerys' dream. “Ghosts lined the hallway, dressed in the faded raiment of kings. In their hands were swords of pale fire. They had hair of silver and hair of gold and hair of platinum white, and their eyes were opal and amethyst, tourmaline and jade.” These are Dany's ancestors, the Emperors of the Dawn, and they have flaming swords. The Bloodstone emperor began a reign of terror, in which he “practiced dark arts, torture, and necromancy, enslaved his people, took a tiger-woman for his bride, feasted on human flesh, and cast down the true gods to worship a black stone that had fallen from the sky.” The worship of the black stone that fell from the sky matches what we know about the origins of House Dayne. “Legend says the first Dayne was led to the site when he followed the track of a falling star and there found a stone of magical powers.” In ACOK, Bran recalls Ned telling him about Ser Arthur Dayne, who "fought with a blade called Dawn, forged from the heart of a fallen star. They called him the Sword of the Morning, and he would have killed me but for Howland Reed.” These could be different fallen stars, the location of the Dayne's magic stone in Dorne is vastly distant from the known geography of the Empire of the Dawn. Dawn also doesn't burst into flames. It's a stretch that these fallen stars, which stick out in text and seem otherwise out of place in the story, are unrelated, or that the sword Dawn is no way related to the Battle for the Dawn or the Empire of the Dawn. The Battle for the Dawn is mentioned on ACOK just two pages before the description of Dawn. In Dany's dream we know the old emperors had flaming swords way before the battle for the dawn or Azor Ahai.

“it was the Blood Betrayal, as his usurpation is named, that ushered in the age of darkness called the Long Night. . . How long the darkness endured no man can say, but all agree that it was only when a great warrior—known variously as Hyrkoon the Hero, Azor Ahai, Yin Tar, Neferion, and Eldric Shadowchaser—arose to give courage to the race of men and lead the virtuous into battle with his blazing sword Lightbringer that the darkness was put to rout, and light and love returned once more to the world.”

The children did not cause the Long Night they did however help make it more difficult for man to combat as they went to war with them and possibly created the White Walkers which backfired immensely on them. The Long night also doesn't automatically mean cold it means darkness. When the world gets dark it becomes colder so it enhanced their strength like no one expected. The children and their Walkers worked best when it was cold and when winter is present. The children were being forced north when men arrived and thus their creation was strongest when it was cold. Dany and her birth of dragons will play a integral role in the fight for the battle of the dawn as it was her great great great great great great great (many more greats) relative who was killed by one of her other great (many greats) relatives that ushered in the original Long Night. She is the Amethyst Princess or the Princess that was Promised.

[​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. Tha_Goat

Sep 10, 2017
    I know the last 2 haven't been all that WTF moments. I personally think understanding which character is which hero is a pretty interesting aspect to the character fulfilling their arc. Knowing the account of the Valyrian weapons are extremely important. As each weapon holds a significant advantage for the living with the fight against the others coming. And with the others coming comes the first character who told us about the Long Night. Old Nan. Who is She?
    [​IMG]

Who is Old Nan? And why do we care? Well firstly we care because everything she has told Bran has come true and very few characters in the entire series have spoke of prophecies and stories that have come true. Old Nan hasn't just proven herself once but multiple times. She knew the comet meant dragons and knew about the long night and the white walker. She knows more. Old Nan is none other than Shiera Seastar. Before we go any farther we have to understand who Shiera was and how Old Nan came to be.

Shiera was the last great b------ of King Aegon IV and his mistress Serenei of Lys. She was the known lover of Brynden Rivers (aka Bloodraven). She was said to be the most beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms. She had the common Targaryen long silver gold hair, a heart shaped face and 2 mismatched eyes 1 blue 1 green. She was a huge reader and like her mother she was known to dapple in the dark arts and was very fond of ivory/silk/and cloth of silver but not gold. For gold she found to be vulgar (something that is very rare in westeros). She wore a necklace that had sapphires and emeralds that alternate to compliment the mismatch of her eyes.

Serenei died birthing her and her name is supposed to mean the star of the sea. She never married and men fought duels/wrote poetry/made song for her favor each trying to out due the last. It was her half brother Bloodraven who loved her the most and asked for her hand hundreds of times. It gave her joy to give him her bed but not her hand and watch him squirm as others tried for her favor. Most notable Bittersteel was one of many who wanted her hand and immensely increased the hatred between him and Bloodraven. There was rumors that she aided Bloodraven with sorcery as he was reigning as hand of the king for King Aerys I and that she bathed in maidens blood to retain her beauty.

Old Nan is an ugly old woman who is toothless, shrunken and wrinkled. Almost blind, to weak to climb stairs and has a little amount of hair on her head. Old nan is the oldest person in winterfell and possible westeros and she supposedly came to be a wet nurse for "Brandon Stark" but most people don't know which one. She came as a wet nurse most likely for Brandon Stark son of Willam Stark and Lyanne Glover. Now how do the 2 intertwine...

Around the time King Maekar came into the throne Shiera felt afraid, Maekar felt spurned that his brother King Aerys chose Bloodraven as his hand and not himself. Maekar didn't trust Bloodraven making Shiera feel uneasy and not safe in Kings Landing. Nothing is known of what became of Shiera in the period between Maekar's reign and today, just like little is known of what happened to Bloodraven after he became Lord Commander. It is interesting, however, that these two lovers are both unaccounted for and seemingly disappeared for nearly a century, it is possible that Bloodraven and Shiera with nowhere else to go, came back to one another. Shiera could have spent time with Bloodraven after he became the last greenseer, it would explain why her stories seem to hold so much truth about the Others and the last hero. In ADWD Bran notes how similar one of her stories is to Bloodraven's:

“It was the singers who taught the First Men to send messages by raven … but in those days, the birds would speak the words. The trees remember, but men forget, and so now they write the messages on parchment and tie them round the feet of birds who have never shared their skin.” Old Nan had told him the same story once, Bran remembered, but when he asked Robb if it was true, his brother laughed and asked him if he believed in grumkins too."

Shiera was a young adult around the time of the Blackfyre Rebellion; she was half sister to both Daemon Blackfyre and Bloodraven (her lover). If she were alive today she would indeed be extremely old at least 120. It's not impossible, Bloodraven is still alive and they're roughly the same age and both "used" magic so its definitely possible she is still alive. Remember shiera was rumored to use magic to keep her youth and beauty. Old Nan as bran describes her,

"She was the oldest person in Winterfell for certain, maybe the oldest person in the Seven Kingdoms. Nan had come to the castle as a wet nurse for a Brandon Stark whose mother had died birthing him." Lyanne Glover died birthing her son Brandon Stark... To move forward we have to ask ourself why would Shiera come to Winterfell as a wet nurse in the first place?

Bloodraven had knowledge that a Brandon Stark would be born with the power of the last greeneer. Bloodraven implies he's been watching Winterfell for a long time,

“I have been many things, Bran. Now I am as you see me, and now you will understand why I could not come to you … except in dreams. I have watched you for a long time, watched you with a thousand eyes and one. I saw your birth, and that of your lord father before you. I saw your first step, heard your first word, was part of your first dream. I was watching when you fell. And now you are come to me at last, Brandon Stark, though the hour is late.”

This confirms Bloodraven was waiting for a Brandon to be born at Winterfell. The fact he watched Neds's brith implies he didn't know when this Brandon Stark would be born. His only information could have been a general "Brandon Stark" "now you are come to me at last, Brandon Stark, though the hour is late" This is why Bloodraven sent Shiera to wet-nurse hoping it was Lord Rickard's or his uncle in which this Brandon would be born from. He never expected the true Brandon to come 3-4 generations later.

Shiera was left to wait for the true Brandon to come and became Old Nan over the years. Never expecting to be gone for so long she grew resentment for Bloodraven for abandoning her thinking she would be gone for 3-4 years. When Bran tells her the first time about his dreams of the 3 eyed crows she responds, "Crows are all liars." This has double the meaning, it means that crows in general are liars which they are known for; and that Bloodraven who is currently a member of the Nights Watch (though he's thought to be dead) who are commonly referred to as crows lied to her telling her that she would only be gone for a few years.

Shiera and Bloodraven were in the cave after "disappearing " and waited for Brandon to be born. Theres a very small chance that Dark Sister can be hidden in the crypts of Winterfell. She could have taken it back with her when she left the cave as Bloodraven has no need of a sword. This holds weight as Bran never makes any remark of a sword being in the cave. Looks are always solid proof for who is who but Shiera and Old Nan are completely opposites of the spectrum:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Old Nan has a form of cataracts. "Her voice and her needles fell silent, and she glanced up at Bran with pale, filmy eyes and asked, “So, child. This is the sort of story you like?” Bran has described her as being "almost blind"

The clincher:

"Old Nan told him a story about a bad little boy who climbed too high and was struck down by lightning, and how afterward the crows came to peck out his eyes. Bran was not impressed."

The only 2 other candidates for Old Nan is Rohanne Webber from the Dunk and Egg tales & Mel. Melisandre is most likely the daughter of Bloodraven and Shiera but there is a very slight chance she is Shiera herself...

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. Tha_Goat

Sep 25, 2017
    Baristan or Dany? I was going to do a nice write up on Baristan the Bold but I feel somewhat obligated to put peoples hopes/fears away with this one budding soon to be true that Dany is fertile again. After the season 7 finale I can't even to begin how much s--- was about her having a baby. Dany's final chapter (and last chapter before the most epic Varys move we have seen in the epilogue) This is more or less a summary/analysis but the answer is there...

[​IMG]

Dany climbs down a stony hill which she named "Dragonstone", Drogon made his lair there (This is after she flew off from the great pit on Drogons' back). For days, she tries to live alongside Drogon, she can't. She saw a stream in the distance, she want to follow it as long as it takes her the big river flowing to Meereen. She was not able to control Drogon. Hungry and exposed to the cold nights of autumn, she walks the Dothraki Sea, drying up around her. She remembers her first journey through the grass as part of Drogo's khalasaar. Then she thinks of it breaking up after his death, khal Pono, khal Jaqho and khan Mago each respectively making there own khalassars' with Drogo's. After she remembers the pit of Meereen, how she climbed on Drogon, enjoying the flight but unable to control Drogon. Hoping against hope, she is begging for rescue thinking of Daario finding her and that the Yunkai are marching home and there is peace and that Daario is safe.

At nightfall, she makes herself a bed of grass in the old ruins of a village. While sleeping she wonders poisoned her, whether it was Hizdahr, Shavepate or the Green Grace. Later that night she a vision of Qaithe talking to her from the stars, reminding her who and what she really is.The next morning she wakes to find that ants are crawling over her and biting her. She gets up, shakes them off and walks again. She becomes hungry and spots some berries and eats them. The rest of the day she spends retching green slime. That night, she dreams of Viserys, who blames her for his fate and calls her names.

The next morning her thighs are covered in blood. She's dizzy, not sure whether it's the turn of her moon blood, and presses on. In the grass she imagines Jorah talking to her, and he is chiding her for conquering Meereen instead of listening to him making way for Westeros. When she sits beside the stream to drink, she hears something and see's a Dothraki scout, who hasn't seen her yet. Drogon emerges thereafter and starts to hunt the rider. Dany, suddenly calls him down and mounts him. They begin to chase the rider until they encounter a herde of his khalasaar, while roasting a horse and then eating it together with Drogon. She stands besides the Drogon and waits. Later, khal Jagho shows up with his riders.

It's incredible how much stuff Martin hid in this chapter, like he did in the whole book. There is awfully much happening without it being explecitly mentioned, throughout the whole book. So what's in here?

Firstly Dany can't control Drogon, which is ironic considering she just mounted him to fly out of Mereen. At the end of the chapter she suddenly fits the pieces together on how to call Drogon and steers him over to the Dothraki. Everyone has different takes on what happens here obviously in the show Dany gets taken back to the Dosh Khaleen but I can foresee her opting to go to Vaes Dothrak and make her claim as the Khal of Khals rather then be taken as prisoner.

Now regarding the prophecy and her womb. We have to recall the various prophecies first to see what actually happens here. Mirri Maz Dur prophecized that Drogo would be as he was when the sea got dry, the sun sets in the east and rises in the west, the mountains blow in the wind and then she will bear a living child. The first three things happened already the fourth is at possible.

Quentin Martell is referred to the the "sun's son" in Qaithes prophecy - was killed in the east, thereby setting there, and he came from the west (remember Quentyn was sent from Dorne to Mereen to marry Dany. House Martell's sigil is a sun (a red one at that). The Dothraki Sea is drying up due to autumn, so this is fulfilled as well. And the pyramids were blown away by the dragons like leaves in the wind (When Victorian lands in Mereen he has his crewmen blow the horn Euron gave him and Rhaegal and Vision are freed from they pyramid where they're kept. This is right after Quentyns attempt to ride one of them letting their chains break).

That leads to Dany's fertility. In this chapter, she actually miscarries! When Dany eats the poisoned berries and retches them she accidentally kills her child. The next morning she has unusually heavy bleeding while not having had her menstruation for about three months. There are two ways to read this. First, she is now fertile again, can carry a child and it will only be a matter of time until the prophecy is fulfilled. Or, second, she is doomed to always lose her children, but can still conceive. Both are possible.

Two side notes, first, Dany mentions that the Valyrians controlled the dragons with magic horns and spells, which refers clearly to Victarion's horn. However, she can obviously control the dragons without that stuff (although the horn might be the key to get Rhaegal and Viserion back in line). Second, the seasons seem to reach the east only after Westeros. Since the Heart of Winter is located in Westeros. The Wall is a hinge.

[​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. Tha_Goat

Oct 4, 2017
    I've never used this space as a place to rant; but to provide answers with as much concrete evidence I can find. Sadly there is not enough material to confirm what might be true and what might be false. Only time and more texts from George will provide us with those answers. But I think there enough evidence to conclude Jon is truly Ned's. I'm not gonna go back and recite my points and try to explain them differently. Re-read them if you'd like. But i'm going to just go into why Jon has to be Ned's or else someone else is truly a....

Firstly this is A Song of Ice and Fire set in The World of Ice and Fire. The whole world must have a balance. Everyones life in the realm is affected by the balance of opposites. The show doesn't really do a terrific job on emphasizing this. The lack of balance currently in the world is a major factor for the destruction the Long Night causes and why the change of seasons is extremely unpredictable (the long night and the seasons are directly correlated.) Anyway without getting to off track. If Jon is Rhaegars that makes ICE & FIRE (Jon =Ice) (Dany = Fire) out of balance. What could possibly be out of balance you ask? It fits the norm and tradition of Targaryen Marriages. Its not brother to sister but it stays within the family especially on the MALE side. Now lets just examine real quickly Ice & Fire's parentage (this is all based on R+L=J)

R+L= J (Rhaegar Targaryen & Lyanna Stark)
    A+R = D (Aerys II & Rhaella Targaryen)

Now whats wrong with that picture? This..

Rhaegar (Fire) + Lyanna (Ice) = FIRE & ICE (Jon's make up)
    Aerys (Fire) + Rhaella (Fire) = Fire & FIRE (Dany's make up)

See it now? Some of you will say there just supposed to parallel one another in terms of there upcoming and their life experiences. Dany staying in the hot red waste and warm climates of the free cities to the warm climates of the slave cities. Jon growing up in the cold north of Winterfell eventually going beyond the wall into the freezing north. And your right except their make up is out of balance! If Jon isn't Ned's that makes Dany a Stark and the daughter of Ned and Ashara! It's one way or the other. They both can't come from Targaryens. Now how doe's this work?

[​IMG]

Remember that baby from the fishermans daughter tale in my previous posts. When a mystery man came to White Harbor with a women and a baby (we know this is Ned & Ashara) if Jon isn't Ned's then this babe is no other than Dany. We don't know what happened with Ashara when she came to White Harbor as I stated before she was mostly likely hidden in the Wolfs Den for protection. Any way after the rebellion we know Ned was sent to Storms End to break the siege. It's very unlikely Ned just stumbled upon the Tower of Joy at the right time. Varys most likely gave him the information. Regardless we know that "Ashara died" after Ned returned to Starfall to tell her he Killed her brother Arthur (The sword of the morning) and returned their ancestral sword Dawn. Thats a load of horse s---. You know very well that Ashara is Septa Lemore and Arthur is alive (if not read my post on the Kingsguard Survives and he is Mance Rayder).

Well It's not to far fetched that Ashara while at White Harbor was receiving updates on Ned and her family and loved ones. After Rhaegar was defeated and the full force of the rebellion was headed to KL. Ned/White Harbor/Ashara? Probably deemed it safe enough to start escorting her home. We know she "died" in Starfall so she had to leave at one point. [​IMG]
    As you can see you have to pass Storms end to pass either the Tower of Joy or Starfall. (The Tower of Joy is in a extremely random location right near the mountains of Dorne). Anyway Ashara and her party met up with Ned and Co after Storms End to go find Lyanna. Remember Ashara is a lady of the court and was good friends with Rhaegars wife Elia so it's very possible she knew Arthur was there deeming it safe to go because her brother will be there. After they reach the Tower of Joy and talk with the 3 Kingsguard they have a huge fight. Why? Well if Dany is Ned's and Ashara's, her brother one of the most revered, respected, noble men in the entire world just found out that his sisters lover just married another, women knocked up his sister, and is about to set her aside to never see her again or the child they had together. Well Arthur didn't take the news so well and just snapped and drew is sword. Not only did Ned just break his sisters heart/take her maidenhood/ leave her with a child/ never see her again he also helped get his best friend (Rhaegar) killed. They fight, Arthur blows of some steam and the Kingsguard protect their brother. Ned loses a few guys Ashara goes to Starfall fakes her death and heads to Dragonstone...

On Dragonstone Queen Rhaella died birthing Dany. The babe died with her. Except Ashara arrives at the right time. Dany is a very passable Targaryen. She has every feature you would expect a Targaryen to have. Barristan says Dany reminds him of Ashara and has the same "laughing purple eyes." With Rhaella at the time was Visery's who was about 8 and not fully aware of whats going on as expected of any 8 year old and the red keeps master of arms Ser William Darry. If Rhaella's child died and there happens to be a near perfect image of a Targaryen nearby and there currently is only 1 Targaryen alive in the world and your a loyal supporter of this family you may slap the name Targaryen on this copycat. Don't put it pass George.

To conclude this would make it:

R (fire) + L (ice) = J (Fire & Ice) 1&1
    N (Ice) + A (Fire) = D (Fire & Ice) 1&1 (Ashara has blood of the first men and Valyrian blood she has dragons blood... the first men include the valeryians but that for another day)

Balance you see. I highly doubt it's this way (this is the only way it fits. And we are still getting more information regarding the TOJ and Roberts Rebellion) as that would be just completely out of left field. But George has said their will be a major twists regarding the parentage of certain character(s). Jon being Rhaegar's isn't a major twist at this point if true. Dany being Ned's though. Let's not forget the fight Ned put up agianst King Robert at the small council meeting to spare Dany's life. He even went so far to resign from office defy his friend/king... The book is a story of Ned's children when you really come to think about it... (Some believe Sansa is truly a Baratheon and the daughter of King Robert and Cat) But please tell me your thoughts. I want to know why you stay on the R+L=J train. I just don't get how you can...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. Cunner

Cunner belter skelter

Oct 4, 2017
    MAN :redkoolaid:

Deadpool and Tha_Goat like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  9. theg

theg got that pma

Oct 4, 2017

Tha_Goat likes this.
    Tha_Goat likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  10. Proto

Proto drippin so pretty

Oct 4, 2017
    [​IMG]

Apr 25, 2024
  11. Tha_Goat

Oct 4, 2017
    is that the kool aid keesey and the pranksters were giving out?

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  12. Yoda777

Oct 4, 2017
    starting the think tha goat is martin himself

Apr 25, 2024
  13. The Mandalorian

The Mandalorian This is the way

Oct 4, 2017
    Imagine reading all that

Tha_Goat likes this.
    Tha_Goat likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  14. Tha_Goat

Oct 5, 2017
    I wish I was because i would know the unknown. It is known... just trying to paint a blank canvas with the appropriate picture. Dany being Ned's would be so out of left. But I wouldn't put anything pass George. I hope you your seeing the light. If not you may have to brighten you fyre (yes that's my s-----y play on words for the next topic I will be discussing next... the brightfyre theory)
    @Kingindanorf thats not that lengthy of a post. Imagine it being true though.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  15. Tha_Goat

Oct 8, 2017
    THE BRIGHTFYRE THEORY

[​IMG]

If any of you have peeped around the dark terrors of the internet you may or may not be familiar with the Blackfyre Theory. In a nutshell it claims that Aegon is truly the son of Illyrio and his wife Serra. Serra is believed to be a Blackfyre who survived through the female line. For those unfamiliar with "Blackfyre" this is a branch of House Targaryen who rebelled against the crown multiple times. King Aegon IV (The Unlikely) legitimized all his b------s upon his death bed and even gave the ancestral sword to his son Daemon who was a b------ till his fathers last breaths (I am not going to go into extraordinary detail on this. If anyone wants to know more about it s---t send me a raven). Many supported Daemons claim over his half brother Dareon. All because he received the legendary sword. He went so far to even take the swords name for his own thus making House Blackfyre. After a few failed rebellions that results in the extinction of House Blackfyre on the MALE side.

According to the Blackfyre Theory, Aegon is a "Blackfyre" being propped up by Varys and Illyrio to be a Targaren and to finish what they started hundred of years ago and sit a Blackfyre on the iron throne. The Golden Company was founded by Bittersteel after he was defeated by his half-brother Bloodraven. Over the years the Golden Company became one of the most powerful, respected, sell sword companies in the realm. However, they never forgot their true purpose and why they were founded:

“I had heard the Golden Company was under contract with one of the Free Cities.”
    “Myr.” Illyrio smirked. “Contracts can be broken.”
    “There is more coin in cheese than I knew,” said Tyrion. “How did you accomplish that?”
    The magister waggled his fat fingers. “Some contracts are writ in ink, and some in blood. I say no more.” (Tyrion gives a history of the Golden Company and it's Blackfyre past)
    “I admire your powers of persuasion,” Tyrion told Illyrio. “How did you convince the Golden Company to take up the cause of our sweet queen when they have spent so much of their history fighting against the Targaryens?”
    Illyrio brushed away the objection as if it were a fly. “Black or red, a dragon is still a dragon. When Maelys the Monstrous died upon the Stepstones, it was the end of the male line of House Blackfyre.” The cheesemonger smiled through his forked beard. “And Daenerys will give the exiles what Bittersteel and the Blackfyres never could. She will take them home.”

The Golden Company never broke a contract till now. And we know that the Golden Company winds up going with Aegon. The statement above is contradicted by Dany, "Her brother Viserys had once feasted the captains of the Golden Company, in hopes they might take up his cause. They ate his food and heard his pleas and laughed at him."

They turned down Visery's so they have made a pact with Illyrio in private for them to back Aegon. Now Illyrio clearly states that the Blackfyre line is no more on the male side:

"Illyrio thrust his right hand up his left sleeve and drew out a silver locket. Inside was a painted likeness of a woman with big blue eyes and pale golden hair streaked by silver. “Serra. I found her in a Lysene pillow house and brought her home to warm my bed, but in the end I wed her. Me, whose first wife had been a cousin of the Prince of Pentos. The palace gates were closed to me thereafter, but I did not care. The price was small enough, for Serra.”

Now Serra is deemed to be a Blackfyre. But more importantly she is BRIGHTFLAME to start. We don't have much information on Serra, but we do know that Aerion Brightflame fathered a few children while in Lys, thus making his own line of Brightflame's. Varys is the most notable Brightflame. The Tattered Prince is most likely Aerion's only "confirmed" child while he was in Lys. The childs name was Maegor. His hair is the common Targaryen silver gold and he is in age of being Maegor. Serra is most likely the daughter of Aerion and a FEMALE Blackfyre....

Dany's vision in the house of undying mustn't be forgotten
    "Glowing like sunset, a red sword was raised in the hand of a blue-eyed king who cast no shadow. A cloth dragon swayed on poles amidst a cheering crowd. From a smoking tower, a great stone beast took wing, breathing shadow fire. . . . mother of dragons, slayer of lies "

“A dead man in the prow of a ship, a blue rose, a banquet of blood . . . what does any of it mean, Khaleesi? A mummer’s dragon, you said. What is a mummer’s dragon, pray?”
    “A cloth dragon on poles,” Dany explained. “Mummers use them in their follies, to give the heroes something to fight.”
    (A discussioni between Dany and Jorah)

Now at Illyrio's manse there is a statue of a boy in the yard:
    A naked boy stood on the water, poised to duel with a bravo’s blade in hand. He was lithe and handsome, no older than sixteen, with straight blond hair that brushed his shoulders. So lifelike did he seem that it took the dwarf a long moment to realize he was made of painted marble, though his sword shimmered like true steel.

This is supposed to represent his son Aegon. His mother Serra. Now Serra is possibly Vary's sister or related to him in some fashion. Either way she has Aerion's blood in her and is a Brightflame through her father. Who her mother is a extremely hard to point out. However her being the daughter of Aerion is most significant detail that gives credence to this theory and more importantly gives Aegon any legitimacy. So if you don't believe me that Aegon is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna he still has the blood of the dragon and a legitimate claim to the throne. In fact he has a very strong claim. The great council passed of Maegor in favor of Egg because they didn't know if Aerion's children would be cruel like himself... In a sample chapter George read nearly a decade ago (it was a preview chapter for ADWD) The chapter is the sendoff of Tyrion to Aegon and Illyrio mentions that in one the chests is "the sword". This version never made the final cut as George thought it was to obvious that this was Blackfyre.

Being that this is a lengthy subject that needs to be attacked very carefully I will have to do this in 2 parts maybe even 3. So to conclude this part: A excerpt from Brienne in AFFC (This is supposed to represent Aegon turning from a black dragon to a red dragon overtime)

"...He forged a new sign for the yard, a three-headed dragon of black iron that he hung from a wooden post. The beast was so big it had to be made in a dozen pieces, joined with rope and wire. When the wind blew it would clank and clatter, so the inn became known far and wide as the Clanking Dragon.”
    “Is the dragon sign still there?” asked Podrick.
    “No,” said Septon Meribald. “When the smith’s son was an old man, a b------ son of the fourth Aegon rose up in rebellion against his trueborn brother and took for his sigil a black dragon. These lands belonged to Lord Darry then, and his lordship was fiercely loyal to the king. The sight of the black iron dragon made him wroth, so he cut down the post, hacked the sign into pieces, and cast them into the river. One of the dragon’s heads washed up on the Quiet Isle many years later, though by that time it was red with rust..."

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  16. Tha_Goat

Oct 10, 2017
    FYI: NEW GEORGE

For any scholars out there. The Sons of The Dragon was released today in the Book of Swords anthology. This scripture will chronicle the lives and reigns of Aegon the Conquerors children, Aeny I and Maegor I (Maegor the Cruel). Should be incredeible stuff hidden in these pages - some answers as well. Perhaps a clue as to how Varys know's all these secret tunnels...

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  17. Tha_Goat

Oct 15, 2017
    For what it's worth, The Sons of The Dragon was an incredible scripture. George delivered and then some (I expected nothing less). Some questions may have been answered and some questions still may be unanswered. Back to the Brightfyre Theory:

I will lay the rest of the theory out in a "diagram" if you will. The first part of this clearly gets the fundamental idea out there that Aegon is the son of Serra Brightflame and Illyrio Mopatis. Serra could also have Blackfyre blood in her as well but that is why the Blackfyre Theory is not very accurate as this question can't be answered 100%. (I know Serra being a Brightflame can't be answered 100% but there is more evidence for that claim than of her being a Blackfyre other than the line is survived through the female line. That's why I think he mother was a Blackfyre)

1) Heritage between Blackfyre and Brightflame:
    Blackfyre-
    - The Dragon sign in AFFC
    - Aegon being supported by the GC
    - Illyrio's "Blackfyre have died out in the male line”
    - The Black Dragon mention in Moqorro’s vision

Brightflame-
    -The connection to Lys where Aerion spent his years in exile
    - Jon’s mention of Aerion’s trueborn son in ACOK
    - The Bright Dragon mention in Moqorro’s vision
    - These two quotes link Egg, Aerion and Varys together:
    The man who stepped through the door was plump, perfumed, powdered, and as hairless as an egg. --Catelyn IV, Game
    "Daeron has common hair, sort of a pale brown, nothing special, but mine is like Aerion's and my father's." Egg (Aegon V) compares his hair to that of his older brother. Varys, having inherited Aerion's hair shaves it like Aegon V did to hide his identity

In ACLOK theres 2 parts where characters are talking about shadows, Varys & Mel. Varys tells Tyrion power is a mummer's trick, a shadow on the wall and to gain power you have to cast a very large shower. Which anybody can cast regardless of there size. According to Mel a BRIGHTFLAME cast the largest shadows. (Just note Varys/Serra can ether be direct decedents to Aerion Brightflame or the children of his children. Regardless his blood runs through their veins.)

Illyrio As Aegon's dad:
    - He clearly loves the boy
    - He has boys clothes at his manse
    - The statue (It could be a younger version of himself)

Varys & Serra being Brightflames:
    - Serra has the Valyrian look
    - Varys shaves his head like Egg from Dunk & Egg (Hiding some Targaryen traits. Also note we never get Varys eye color throughout the series. Thats very odd for George to exclude a detail so vital to the story. Theres a reason why 5 books in we still don't know his eye color. If i had to guess its probably a shade of purple.)
    - Both Varys and Serra are from Lys. Aerion was exiled to Lys for a few years and fathered a few b------s
    - Varys was castrated (or so were told from the man himself...) The power of kings blood should sound familiar. Also Aerion threatened to castrate egg when he was younger. So it would be ironic that one of his own descendants were castrated instead.
    - In ASOS when Varys helps Tyrion escape they go through this peculiar chamber. On the floor is a Mosian of a 3 headed dragon (red on black. Targaryen colors. An ode to Both their fathers) A dragons head braziers with coals burning down to the smallest ember in its yawning mouth. A hint to Aerion's wildfire cocktail that he drank. Or Varys manhood.

Miscellaneous:
    - Illyrio being a warrior back in the day. Strength is one of the biggest traits House Blackfyre covets (hence the statue)
    - Illyrio is very similar to that of King Aegon the Unworthy. Fat and corrupt. Aegon is also very similar looking to Daemon Blackfyre
    -When we first meet Aerion and his madness he beats and abuses a mummer. Ironic that his own blood would become a mummer years later

In the Dunk & Egg tales. House Webber who sigil is a spider is a staunch supporter of House Targaryen. House Osgrey who supported House Blackfyre eventually wed House Webber. Who do we know thats referred to as the Spider? A foreshadow of the marriage between Varys house (House Brightflame) and house Blackfyre. Just some quick history before going forward... House Webber and House Osgrey fought over water. As Laddy Rohanne built a d--- to prevent House Osgrey to get water. George said the straw that broke the camels back between House Targaryen and House Blackfyre is when King Dareon II married Princess Danaerys to the Prince of dorne. The prince of Dorne went to commemorate the marriage by building the WATER GARDENS. Osgrey = Blackfyre Webber = Targaren Water = Danaerys.

"And above it all, frowning down from Aegon’s high hill, was the Red Keep; seven huge drum-towers crowned with iron ramparts, an immense grim barbican, vaulted halls and covered bridges, barracks and dungeons and granaries, massive curtain walls studded with archers’ nests, all fashioned of pale red stone. Aegon the Conqueror had commanded it built. His son Maegor the Cruel had seen it completed. Afterward he had taken the heads of every stonemason, woodworker, and builder who had labored on it. Only the blood of the dragon would ever know the secrets of the fortress the Dragonlords had built, he vowed." Varys has the blood of the Dragon. Im not even sure Dany would know about these passages, most likely not.

"He may be a true Targaryan after all..." Tyrion on Aegon

Now if your like me, you don't believe this because I believe Aegon is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. I believe Varys is playing Illyrio at this point and it will come out eventually. For you R+L=J believers your wrong... Its impossible for Jon to be Rhaegars. The timeline doesn't fit, Jon is legit a young ned an exact copy from looks to personality to his actions. Kings of the North have to be STARKS... If Jon was Rhaegars and Lyanna's someone explain to me how so? When could he have been born and why Ned "hasn't thought of Rhaegar in years." R+L=J is a joke at this point and George knows it too, it was the first major theory that really took off when the first books were published but over time we got more evidence that puts this theory to bed. Remember both Ned and Jon swap babies from House Dayne... Father like son down to the baby swap... I could make even more points... Live with it.

[​IMG]

Ned = Quiet wolf from the laughing tree story. Ghost doesn't make a sound. And for my final point on this... FOR ANYONE WHO SAYS NED REFERS TO JON AS HIS BLOOD AND NOT SON... BRAN I AGOT (so the first chapter in the entire series)

Jory rode up beside them. “Trouble, my lord?”

“Beyond a doubt,” his lord father said. “Come, let us see what mischief my sons have rooted out now.”

He blatantly refers to Jon as his son. CASE CLOSED

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  18. Tha_Goat

Oct 21, 2017
    The Lightning Lord & The Ghost of High Heart
    [​IMG]

House Dondarrion is one of the most interesting players in the Game. Beric especially. In AGOT when Ned picks the Lord of Blackhaven to track down the mountain there is more that meets the eye. We know his prowess as a warrior is not on the same level as others in the great hall Ned could have chosen to lead this mission. In the Hand's tourney he is unhorsed by Thoros. Thoros as we know is a incredible being in both the arts of war, sorcery, and drinking. So why Beric?

Beric is betrothed to Allyria Dayne (younger sister of Ashara) and takes the current lord of Starfall as his page, Edric "Ned" Dayne. Ned Stark picked Beric because he knows being betrothed to his lovers younger sister he can trust him. Hence why out of all the great warriors he could have went with he picked Beric. He eventually makes eventually makes Ned Dayne his squire. Beric and co are ambushed by the Mountain and his party and the Mummurs Ford, thus starting the crazy rumors of the man who cannot be killed. Which is true to a sense. Thoros performs the last kiss on him as a means to bring him back and Rhollor grants him life.

Arya's time with the brotherhood is one of the most significant parts in the entire story. It is during this time Arya hears from Ned Dayne about Ned and Ashara's relationship and we get introduced to the Ghost of High Heart. The Brotherhood camps at High Heart and meets with the Ghost of High Heart. The Ghost of High Heart has visions of past, present, and future. She walks with a black cane and has white hair that nearly touches the ground. She is no more than 3 feet tall and is very pale. Her eyes are red. She was brought to court by Jenny of Oldstones who married Prince Duncan many thought her to be a woods witch, Jenny herself claimed she was a child of the forest. Though this is wrong because she is albino looking and not green with golden eyes. (Could she be Shiera? Unlikely by anything is possible)

At court she brought to life the Prince That Was Promised Prophecy would come from the line of Aerys and Rhaella. This prompted their father Prince Jaehaerys to arrange their marriage. She was present at the tragedy of summerhall but somehow managed to survive and return to the Riverlands.

When the Brotherhood camps at High Heart they meet with her and she tells them about her dreams. She tells them about the deaths of Lord Renly and Balon. She also tells Beric that the Faceless Men have been contacted by Euron. She also tells them about the death and resurrection of Catelyn Stark. We know that Beric eventually gives his life for Cat's. She also tells the outlaws that Vargo Hoat will soon meet the Mountain who is on his way to take Harrenhal from him. She speaks of the Red Wedding and King Joffery's wedding and how it relates to Sansa.

When she see's Arya she becomes distressed and says that she is associated with death and that she has enough grief from Summerhall. After she tells them all of her dreams she request payment that being Tom O Sevenstrings to play "Jenny's Song" She murmurs some words under her breath then began to cries.

Who she really is we may never know, but Thoros does give some credence to her being a Child or a greenseer, "... she has her own ways of knowing things, that one. The weirwoods whisper in her ear when she sleeps." Thoros to Arya.

Perhaps the most interesting thing she says that is the biggest mystery is,
    " but the saddest sound was the little bells. I dreamt of a maid at a feast with purple serpents in her hair, venom dripping from their fangs. And later I dreamt that maid again, slaying a savage giant in a castle built of snow.”

Who can Sansa be slaying? The Umber's sigil is a roaring giant so maybe she will do something that will be the end of House Umber. We know in the show they deliver Rickon to the Boltons so maybe something along those line or perhaps it is the foreshadowing of the downfall of Littlefinger. LF's family roots come from Bravos. The Titan of Bravos is a giant statue that roars and alerts the Bravossi when people are coming. LF and Sansa are currently in the Eyrie which is made of White stone that resembles that is described as the color of Snow and in order to get up there you have to climb the Giants Lance. LF is on borrow time and his demise will be at Sansa's hands.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  19. SMWade

Oct 26, 2017
    :emoji_thumbsup:

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  20. Tha_Goat

Oct 27, 2017
    Which train are you on:

R+L=J