Thoughts On Streetwear?

Started by Buu, Jan 2, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Buu

Buu

Jan 28, 2017
    Only the forces interest me, but even those are just Nike ID's of an all black low top with the hazard orange on the logo and check

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. Skippy

Skippy vr

Jan 28, 2017
    Idk I never gave a s--- bout how I looked I just went to the store once a year copped whatever was on clearance (and fit my fatass) and that was that. Only "nice" clothing I own rn is some Lifted Research Group tees, a handful of normal a--- Levi's, some Calvin Klein dress shirts and a pair of Michael Kors sweatpants.

On one hand, bape preme stussy all that can totally be overrated and stupid looking but at the same time I feel like a lot of fashionably conscious ppl are mega hipsters and as soon as they see something poppin to a certain point they get all elitist and snobby. Personally now that I have a steady income that isn't min wage ima be saving up to buy nicer clothes but idk bout brand recognition I just care about looks, lots of fashion is just clothing memes and dickriding brands w clout but f--- all that if I see some knockoff s--- at the mall that looks as cool as the real deal ima cop it.

Sign Language likes this.
    Sign Language likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024