Tom Solar - Machine Bleeds Forever EP

Started by whatthefuture, Apr 22, 2016, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. whatthefuture

whatthefuture INDAFYUCHA

Apr 22, 2016
    Hey guys, I'm a Canadian rapper, I also go by Redcheex or Cap'n Cold. I'm genuinely very proud of this project, I feel like I accomplished something here.
    Give it a listen if you enjoy flavorful beats, a balance of bangers and chiller joints, eclectic mixing of influences, and an emphasis on abstract lyrics and concepts, as well as flows.
    This is definitely alternative hip hop, but there's never no bs snobbishness. I'm not interested in preaching. What really interests me and what I'm ultimately about is the world, the universe, this human experience that we all share. These songs are ill and they slap too, I want that to be clear. I agree with marijuana and graffiti. I want my songs to sound lit with the bass cranked up in the club or in the Subaru Hatchback... or the Coupe Deville, your choice. This is "Machine Bleeds Forever" - that cold s---, that icy Kanada slime.
    Shouts to Dawn for the mixing & mastering! Dude is an ill artist from the 6ix. We keep it NORF always and forever. #FutureNorf is the home. Hope y'all f--- with this!
    d--- I typed a lot :dead3:

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. whatthefuture

whatthefuture INDAFYUCHA

Apr 28, 2016
    also check out my remix of nas's classic "one love" (i don't normally do remixes of other rappers' songs)
    i was seriously feeling some s--- coming through my veins and it's one of the best things i've written/rapped. very proud of this, lots of people have given me amazing feedback. they the best for real :khaled2: let me know what y'all think...

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  3. whatthefuture

whatthefuture INDAFYUCHA

Apr 30, 2016
    datpiff player for MBF. just wanna up the stats on this cold one. look at my a--- tryna sneak in more plays haha :hov2:

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024