Too Short Denies r--- Allegations, Calls Them “Absolutely False”

Started by FreeAgent, Mar 4, 2017, in Music Add to Reading List

1. FreeAgent

FreeAgent Resurrected like Jesus

Mar 4, 2017
    Too Short has issued a statement regarding r--- accusations made against him by a former colleague.

Earlier this week it was reported that veteran rapper Too Short was not only being accused of r---, but being investigated by police as well. He has issued a statement denying both.

In a statement addressed to HipHopDX, Short says:

Today, I read that I am being investigated for allegedly committing sexual assault. The allegations against me are completely false. Let me be clear, I have NEVER had nonconsensual sex with anyone, ever. I have directed my lawyers to vigorously combat these ridiculous claims. I have not been contacted by the LAPD about this matter and doubt I ever will be. If I am, I will direct my lawyers to fully cooperate and turn over 100’s of text messages and other evidence that will prove this woman is falsely accusing me. Thanks for your support,

-Too $hort

Earlier this year a woman that goes by the name Ana Lou accused Too Short of raping her “sexually, mentally, and psychologically.” She made the claims on Twitter and said that she became suicidal after the alleged attack. She is a former artist on Too Short’s record label.

- See more at: http://hiphopwired.com/538300/short-denies-r----allegations-calls-absolutely-false/

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. 1999

Mar 4, 2017
    :whylie:

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. Sqrt Sqrt

Sqrt Sqrt Basketball Shorts with the Gonzales Park Odor

Mar 4, 2017
    Rip Too $hort's career that's remaining

0 0