Kanye West Top 5 songs on the album? (with arguments pls)

Started by Pablo, Feb 14, 2016, in Kanye West Add to Reading List

1. ozy

ozy

Feb 14, 2016
    Famous
    Ultra Light Beams
    FML
    Wolves
    Fade or Pt. 2

Pablo likes this.
    Pablo likes this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  2. Jakey

Jakey You Reckon

Feb 19, 2016
    Ultralight Beam -
    Wow, this song gives me the f---ing chills. When I first saw this song on the tracklist I thought that this was going to be like On Sight, but this song had soul, had everything. And man did Chance the Rapper k--- it, he was probably the best feature on TLOP. It's easily my favourite Kanye song on the album so far.

FML -
    Quality, quality, quality song, from Kanye to The Weeknd, both of them absolutely nailed it. I can see myself playing this on repeat for a while. That first verse is addicting and I love the rapping from Kanye in the 2nd verse. The sample in the outro was beautiful.

Real Friends -
    After my first listen to the album, this song was still my favourite track which was why I was a little disappointed until I gave the album a few more spins to digest it properly. It's still one of my favourites, but that's not to take anything away from the rest of TLOP, I love this song, Ty$ was amazing on it and it was one of Kanye's best in terms of genuine rapping.

Wolves -
    Initially I didn't like this version, but it started to grow on me. A lot of people have problems with the lyrics, there's probably one 1 or 2 lines that killed the moment, it's still a fantastic song and earns its spot in my top 5. It's hard to ruin this song, it's such a tune.

Famous -
    I made that b---- faaaaamoussss. The song is pretty jumbled up, but I like the transitioning between Rihanna and Kanye although the pace was completely different. I get hyped listening to Famous, I like this type of Kanye. I'm still undecided on the 2nd half of the song, I don't mind it but I wish the 1st half lasted longer.

Pablo and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Pablo and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  3. crowtv

Feb 20, 2016
    no order
    ultra light beam: amazing opener, chance first is incredible
    waves: one of my favorite kanye songs ever... beat is so sick
    real friends: amazing lyrics super real great prod... ty dolla sign
    father stretch my hands: the intro... plus i love the bleach line tbh
    famous: bam bam

Pablo likes this.