TPK - Never Fell Off

Started by Inland Empire Rapper, Mar 19, 2017, in Creative Add to Reading List

Rate and Review

1. 5/5: This is like night compared to day.

50.0%
  2. 4/5: You could do better.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3/5: I don't know if I feel this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2/5: This is definitely weak.

10.0%
  5. 1/5: FOH Zombie!

40.0%
  1. theg

theg got that pma

Mar 23, 2017
    Why not animate it bro you got a good artistic flair visually
    it'd take a long as f--- time but you can onionskin an animation or even rotoscope it to save time if you want.
    if you have questions about this s--- u can PM me and ill go more in depth about how to do it but really to make what you're talking about happen you can just use your phone and yourself and then animate with that as a base to do exactly what you describe, just without actual actors and instead animations. HMU if you want clarifications/help with that i think an animated vid of that would be cool. time intensive but cool.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Mar 23, 2017
    I don't know how to draw. Plus I don't have good hand/eye coordination. Would have to take a class for me to learn how to draw and it'd take a long time. :emoji_slight_frown:

If I do that then I'm going to have to outsource the animation to somebody else.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Mar 23, 2017
    Make the whole thing in Paint, it'd be goat

Inland Empire Rapper likes this.
    Inland Empire Rapper likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. theg

theg got that pma

Mar 23, 2017
    nah dude rotoscoping = u dont need to know how to draw
    you just trace over still images, its not dissimilar to cutting someone out of a background in photoshop which you know how to do already. it's just instead of marching ants it's a line.
    i'm 100% sure you could do it yourself with your camera on your phone and lots of patients, for free. all you need to know how to do is trace.

Deadpool likes this.
    Deadpool likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Mar 25, 2017
    6. Tell My Friends

You'll notice there are plenty of one shot 2 verse long verses on this mixtape. That's something I did in order to make it easier to get my point across in certain songs and to vent my frustrations. This song is obviously inviting people to tell my friends about my history. Well not really friends just my acquaintances/business contacts.

Our generation really sucks. I was going to go all in with this commentary but I'm just ashamed that people don't fully do the job they're set off to do whether internet or rap beef. They're supposed to obliterate and make a career obsolete like Ja Rules... Speaking of which, how many rappers have thrived ever since modern beef? I have to tell you, it's a lot since Meek Mill is doing better than he did since before the beef.

Everything here is sampled. I'm proud of the drums though, Michael Jackson really provides some hard hitting drums. Bassline courtesy of McFadden and Whitehead and Piano courtesy of Billy Joel .

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024