Trick Daddy Spazzes Out In Crazed Facebook Live Rant

Started by Red Rum, Jun 29, 2016, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Red Rum

Jun 29, 2016
    Trick Daddy may have temporarily lost his mind, during a Facebook Live video stream.

"Don't make me come to yo house, b----. p---- a--- ho, don't make me come to yo house, b----," Trick Daddy yells in video of the rant, which was obtained by Hollywood Life.

An unnamed woman was the target of a disturbing, profanity-laced rant from Miami rapper, Trick Daddy, this week. At one point, the musician threatened to stick a pistol in her mouth.

The rant appears to have followed a comment that was uploaded as Trick was taking part in the Facebook Live stream.

"You mentioning my name, b----. Cause what a b---- comment on the post. Don't make me come to your house, b----," Trick Daddy says in the video.

To conclude the disturbing rant, Trick proceeds to spit on the camera numerous times before walking away.

The musician's wild rant comes weeks after it was reported that he would be joining the cast of the VH1 reality show, Love & Hip Hop: Miami. If Trick Daddy's rant is any clue, his addition to the show will likely be explosive.

boyz n the suburbs likes this.
    boyz n the suburbs likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. boyz n the suburbs

boyz n the suburbs In my city, I'm a young God

Jun 29, 2016
    Comment on these nuts, hoe.
    -Trick Daddy, 2016.

Red Rum likes this.
    Red Rum likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Jun 29, 2016
    This is what Mark Zuckerberg had in mind when he made Facebook live...calling out p---- a--- hoe b------s

Vos likes this.
    Vos likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Tone Riggz

Tone Riggz There's No Cure For Being A C*nt

Jun 29, 2016
    Never been a Trick Daddy fan but that was an epic rant. Salute.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024