Politics Trump Fam

Started by paulye, Feb 7, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

1. paulye

Mar 29, 2017
    I mean here is who's in line for the presidency:

1. Trump (POTUS)
    2. Pence
    3. Ryan

Number 2 and number 3 are involved in Pedogate.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. paulye

Mar 29, 2017
    Am I sounding crazy? I'll tone it down if people listed in OP feel uncomfortable.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. paulye

Mar 29, 2017

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. paulye

Mar 29, 2017

I can't find the part where he mentions Pizzagate...

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Mar 29, 2017
    This is a complete dodge. Why is it that whenever Trump's outrageous comments are brought up people deflect to "BUT-BUT-BUT so and so said this!!!" It's lazy af. She said half of Trump supporters are deplorables and while that may not be politically correct (ironically) or a polite thing to say -- statistically speaking it's not that far off from the truth.

You want to talk about character assainsation? Let's talk about how the GOP screamed about Benghazi and her emails for two years, conducted more investigations you could count on one hand and in the end got nothing to show for it. This was all done on the tax payers dime as well.

"Mexico will pay for the wall"
    "I'll immediately repeal Obamacare and it'll be easy"
    "I'll defeat ISIS in 60 days"
    etc.

Yeah, unfortunately. He should probably start acting like one at some point and stop attacking snoop dog on twitter.

The entire intelligence community agreed Russia hacked the DNC in attempt to sway the election in trump's favor. Even Donald Trump half assed acknowledged this.

Propagandize? Trump gets his daily news from Fox News and Breitbart lol.

lil uzi vert stan likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. lil uzi vert stan

Mar 29, 2017
    wtf are you babbling about lol. and what's with your preoccupation with this, of all issues -- were you touched in a pizza place growing up or what

@anonymous notoriety and @Vybz looking pretty weak rn tbh

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. paulye

Mar 29, 2017
    Nah I mean it's just that when you type in Pizzagate to Google you get 5 million results and for example when you type in Pedogate you get 300k results. All I'm saying is there's a large pedophile network being uncovered in Washington D.C. and Haiti and other places. I guess we should be referring to it as Pedogate cos it is the pedophiles that are bad, not pizza. That's just food.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. Swizz

Mar 29, 2017
    imagine thinking Trump hasn't broken any campaign promises :'(

remember that time he repealed Obamacare immediately? very dope leadership skills!!

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  9. paulye

Mar 29, 2017
    http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/02/21/jill-biden-to-be-named-board-chair-of-save-the-children/

This is disgusting. Joe Biden is a pedophile. Here he's caught with a hot mike:

Drain The Swamp!!!

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  10. Charlie Work

Charlie Work Level 5 Goblin

Mar 29, 2017
    Good luck rationalizing with #PizzaGate morons.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  11. lil uzi vert stan

Mar 29, 2017
    help me ily.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  12. Charlie Work

Charlie Work Level 5 Goblin

Mar 29, 2017
    The only thing that can bring us together is a Fox news grandpa running the country. It's a tale as old as time.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  13. Dread or Alive

Dread or Alive Kamikaze should've been released 3 years ago

Mar 29, 2017
    That wasn't him intentionally lying, it was him being a hyperbolic idiot.
    And don't get me wrong, trump is a hyperbolic idiot.

I'm not saying trump is innocent, i'm not a trump supporter, i'm saying both sides are equally hypocritical and full of s---. Also, i'm not sure what statistics you have that can label a quarter of all the people who voted individually as 'deplorables' .

I repeat, as i have done countless times to the witness of @WPG . Trump is an idiot, but him being an idiot gives a (arguably dubious) sense of transparency. That's why he got in office in the first place.

Speculated*

Sent phishing scams to careless politicians. I have friends in my third world country who could have done a cleaner job.

But i thought this was dead and buried. No sir, the intelligence community has tracked Ip's to russia. IP's for f--- sake. Not only is there f--- all evidence of the russian state's involvement, but simply having the ip's being tracked to russia (assuming they even are) is useless. IP's for f--- sake.

It is so f---ing basic to either carry out the 'hacking' from a remote location outside of russia. (could have even been done in america itself) or simply fake the ip on whatever sever they used . That the ip's link to russia might in fact be evidence that russia was not involved. But you obvsiously don't have any understanding of what the agencies claim to have as "evidence", but i read the report they released, and they don't have any. It's all speculative and circumstantial bs being used as evidence.

He gave yet another speculative opinion. He then reasserted that there was no evidence.

I don't see how you've refuted my point.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  14. Dread or Alive

Dread or Alive Kamikaze should've been released 3 years ago

Mar 29, 2017
    would me promising to destroy the earth in the next few days be a legitimate promise that i can be held accountable for. Or can reality hit and we conclude that i was just an idiot for making the promise in the first place.

But hey, Obama served two terms mate, i don't think american's are bothered by broken promises.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  15. Swizz

Mar 29, 2017
    I think repealing Obamacare would be very very bad policy, and would hurt a lot of people. That doesn't mean it wasn't doable. The GOP has been preaching about doing that for 8 years - and now they hold the presidency and both houses of Congress. Just about every GOP presidential candidate, not just Trump, said it would happen if they won. Why was it unrealistic????

and anyway, you saying it was an unrealistic promise doesn't get him off the hook. It's still a promise he made, and he still broke it.

Enigma and lil uzi vert stan like this.
    Enigma and lil uzi vert stan like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  16. paulye

Mar 29, 2017
    Trump's plan is to fix ACA. But cos he said he would repeal, he needs to technically repeal. So all he's gonna do is change the name from ACA to AHCA and keep certain parts of Obama's system like pre-existing conditions, but fix the premiums and deductibles going up.

Interesting whether he'll do it by getting Republicans or getting moderate Dems. Prolly will have to get all the Republicans first in phase 1, which is still not a perfect system. Then do phase 2. Then phase 3 needs 60 votes, but by then possibly the deductibles and premiums are so high that hopefully moderate Dems have a conscience and will vote yes on phase 3 to help the American people. So then we'll have AHCA, which liberals can still call Obamacare and conservatives can call it Trumpcare.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  17. lil uzi vert stan

Mar 29, 2017
    ^do you realize how absurd this sounds

Enigma and Swizz like this.
    Enigma and Swizz like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  18. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Mar 29, 2017
    Trump may be a dumb a--- but he's not a complete dumb a---. It's not all hyperbolic. When he started the "lock her up" chant on the campaign trail, he knew exactly what he was doing. He knew he was never going to be able to imprison Clinton; he just wanted to fire up his base to think that he was.

Yeah but to suggest that Donald Trump's constant name-calling is no different from what ordinary politicians engage in or is the norm is totally wrong and you know it. It's why so many people were attracted to him because he's so "outspoken" and not "politically correct." Trump bragged about his d-ck size on a national debate stage ffs lol. We've never seen anything like him.

As for the deplorable comment, read here.

No, confirmed. 17 federal agencies to be exact and Comney testified to congress under oath like a week ago that they were investigating the trump campaign to see if they worked with the Russians. This is a fact.

I've stated this over and over again, all the evidence has not been made public because it concerns top secret information and is a national security concern. Comney repeated this when he went to testify to congress. Quite frankly, your assessment to the evidence made public means nothing. We have intelligence agencies for a reason. When they inform us of wrong doing, it's expected we believe them. Especially when there is a consensus among them.

Yeah, he wishes there was "no evidence."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-false-tweet-nsa-fbi-said-russia-did-not-inf/

Cyreides likes this.
    Cyreides likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  19. lil uzi vert stan

Mar 29, 2017
    Trump is crazy but he's not stupid. That's what makes him dangerous tbh

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  20. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Mar 29, 2017
    Trump is stupid. It's just that the force of 63 million stupid people is incredibly powerful.

Apr 25, 2024