Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Mar 19, 2018
    You continue to say this because of this completely reasonable post:

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. DKC

DKC hank trill

Mar 19, 2018
    Yeah, you'd think pharmaceutical companies would wanna get on that government heroin and coke. I think it's all an image thing because a chunk of their voter base still thinks weed is the devil's lettuce.

Mar 29, 2024
  3. Xmipod

Mar 19, 2018
    No I continulously say it because you support a terrorist org. To compare antifa to bp or others is disgraceful

Caine likes this.
    Caine likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  4. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

Mar 19, 2018
    you are, without a doubt, the dumbest person on the internet

Evad, Trackz, RG9 and 1 other person like this.
    Evad, Trackz, RG9 and 1 other person like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  5. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

Mar 19, 2018
    antifa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hope they throw a brick thru "xmipod"'s window

Mar 29, 2024
  6. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Mar 19, 2018
    Bible belt

1999, Cyreides and Caine like this.
    1999, Cyreides and Caine like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  7. Enigma

Mar 19, 2018
    You’re doing a lot of generalizing here. It wasn’t that long ago that a white-supremacist rally put the entire state of Virginia in a state of emergency. Also, whether any of you want to admit it or not, these individuals truly believe they have an ally in the White House in Trump. Since his election, they’ve been energized & much more vocal. Trump’s willingness to work with characters such as Steve Bannon & others with ties to various white supremacy circles. To suggest they have no power I think isn’t accurate at all. They’ve made many of their political views mainstream & we’ve seen a distinct rise in hate crimes as a consequence.

Even if they didn’t have power though, why would I care if some jack a--- who looks at me as inferior gets punched in the face? Do you expect me to feel bad or something?

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  8. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 19, 2018
    oh pigs arse, since when are you an expert on drugs? he's right, people rarely die due to opiates, it's the respiratory problems related to them that is the killer in like nearly every instance of opiod abuse.
    you also ignored about 85% of his post. so if he's the dumbest person on the internet, what's that make you?

Mar 29, 2024
  9. M Solo

M Solo Fresh Outta London

Mar 19, 2018
    I guarantee you are morbidly obese IRL. Like I can literally picture you sucking the Cheeto dust off your fingers and taking a swig of YooHoo immediately after posting this.

Fat f---ing loser.

Mar 29, 2024
  10. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 19, 2018
    yeah but can you name one substantial thing these fa----s have done in the past 3 or so years? apart from a bunch of VIRGINinians.
    because assault is against the law, some fa---- saying a mean thing to you isn't

Mar 29, 2024
  11. Enigma

Mar 19, 2018
    No one who has an internet connection thinks the kkk is at “an all time high” lol. Obviously they don’t have the numbers they did decades ago but that’s besides the point/discussion we’re having. These individuals feel emboldened by the current administration & continue to make their voices heard. They’ve organized/rebranded themselves in ways to make their politics more appealing to the mainstream. You said in your previous post “they have no power” which isn’t true.

I’m all for people punching racists who want to ethnically cleanse the country in the face. I don’t know how that’s a controversial opinion. Letting hateful ideology like that go unchecked is how you end up with tragedies.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  12. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 19, 2018
    because normal citizens becoming judge, jury and executioner for "racists" is stupid. Especially seeing as anti-immigration is now seen as "racist". there's far too much hysteria and it's like literally witch hunt 2.0

Sign Language and Caine like this.
    Sign Language and Caine like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  13. Enigma

Mar 19, 2018
    I’m talking about people who self-identify as part of white supremacy groups. Who march in KKK attire & do the Nazi salute. There’s no intreptation needed there — it’s clear what their views are & I have 0 sympathy for what happens to them.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  14. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 19, 2018
    I can still sympathize with young people raised by these families and groomed into a "racist" - it's not entirely their fault they hold those views. I'm also like 99% sure you'd agree punishment doesn't help in rehabilitation. I don't know why it's okay for people to be like "drug users need help, not persecution" but turn around and act like racists deserve to be assaulted - wouldn't you prefer to rehabilitate them so that they aren't racist? Punching them in the face just adds fuel to their racism.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  15. dna hits

Mar 19, 2018
    They’re not you f---ing r-----. Pure oxycodone isnt bad on your stomach compared to Tylenol and alcohol. Look at the deaths tobacco products and alcohol causes verses oxycodone alone. My pain management doctor said this himself. Not going to listen to a chubby bald f--- who writes rap reviews for a living over a educated doctor.

Step Daddy and Caine like this.
    Step Daddy and Caine like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  16. Enigma

Mar 19, 2018
    It’s not the government’s role to try to rehabilitate racists & quite frankly, it’s none of government’s business. We have freedom of speech/freedom of expression for a reason. If you want to believe colored people are inferior or whatever — that’s your right & the government should for the most part stay out of it unless you pose a risk to the public. If an individual wants to work on his/her prejudices on their own then I applaud that person but if not, I reserve the right to look at you as a piece of s---. It’s 2018, we live in the age of the internet, it’s not hard to find factual information that contradicts racist ideology.

This is nothing like the drug epidemic that’s an actual medical concern & that people struggle with due to addiction. There’s no addiction to racism. It’s taught typically at a young age & people choose to maintain that ignorance throughout their lives.

P.S. most of Antifa is white. At least from what I have seen.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  17. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

Mar 19, 2018
    the country's most visible neo-nazi literally just stopped doing college appearances because of it. i don't care how those dolts feel; i care about the material consequences of their speech and their violence and antifa always have been and always will be performing a great service.

DKC and Enigma like this.
    DKC and Enigma like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  18. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 19, 2018
    But it's their role to rehabilitate drug addicts? because?
    This is... whew, alright. You have freedom of speech in America, to my knowledge that means you can say whatever r-----ed s--- you want without fear of persecution. that's the law. It is against the law to assault people. SO in the eyes of the law, you are worse than a racist. (not saying I agree with it, but that's just the way it is in your country)
    racists speaking s--- = lawful
    people punching racists = unlawful and assault

You also say it's not hard to find on the internet information that contradicts racism, but it's just as easy to find info that justifies racism. have you ever heard the term "if you look long and hard enough for something you will find it" ?
    These racists aren't aware of there own issues, they think they are right. They will use the internet to find the information they want, that aligns with them. not the other way around.
    you are acting like every racist actively chooses it. a young child raised into a family of racists knows 1 thing, everyone who has ever loved or cared about them hold these views/opinions, to discard them would by extension be them discarding their family. It's no different to religious families raising their children with the same views, those children grow up to be religious, even though it's 2018, we live in the age of the internet, it’s not hard to find factual information that contradicts religious ideology.

It's not about choosing racism, these kids raised in these families literally have to abandon their family, parents, friends etc. If they don't have other friends/family/peers etc (because i'm sure all the kids at school threatening to beat up the racist will make him feel welcomed) then what else do they have apart from their racist family, that actually does love them?
    All this kids knows is "people treat my like s--- for being racist, but my racist family loves me" they've been taught this s--- their whole lives to be acceptable, it's not a physical drug addiction, ofcourse. But I think it's fair to say that by default the average person feels some kind of connection to their family that is hard to sever.

you don't fight hate with more hate enigma

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  19. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 19, 2018
    >Trump bans 7 middle eastern countries from migrating to america
    >media chimpout and trump is racist against muslims
    >antifa riots
    >poor muslim immigrant had his livelihood and car destroyed by antifa protestors.

they are deadshits. They don't go out of there way to research/investigate/give a s--- about their surroundings and actions. they are angry individuals seeking an outlet. hence why a protest for muslims, ended with a muslims car being destroyed. Great service antifa! f--- muslims and immigrants!

lol.

Mar 29, 2024
  20. VVebber

VVebber Banned

Mar 19, 2018
    Is this really so controversial?—

"The Department of Justice will seek the death penalty against drug traffickers when it’s appropriate under current law."

i.e. dealers will probably need to be found responsible for multiple deaths.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024