Politics Trump want to give death penalty to opioid dealers

Started by UofLCard, Mar 19, 2018, in Life Add to Reading List

1. VVebber

VVebber Banned

Mar 19, 2018
    Yeah for the right, by making the far left look like a bunch of Neanderthals. They only hurt their cause when they label all dissidents Nazis and break windows when they don't get their way.

Sign Language likes this.
    Sign Language likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  2. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Mar 19, 2018
    Because it’s a public health issue which thousands of people are dying from?

Morals & the law don’t always coincide with each other coco. Just because you break the law doesn’t automatically make you a bad person. This is precisely why I wouldn’t advise anybody to attack white supremacists because you likely will go to jail but at the same time, I think it’s a pretty noble thing to go to jail for. I’d most def buy that person a beer when they got out.

Hence why I said they “maintain their own ignorance” by living in their own bubbles. This isn’t the 1950s. There’s no segregation, the U.S. is one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world. There’s no excuse for not being able breach out, understand other people’s experiences, way’s of life etc. Also, i’ll be first to tell you the U.S.’s public education system is far from perfect but I think it does a good enough job in general to establish why the kkk/nazis & their ideology is bad. This isn’t fucken rocket science.

:what22:

Thanks for this hypothetical racist sob story but again, there is more than enough information, people, & resources out there to combat any type of racist ideology one may hold. There are millions of people who don’t hold the same political/social/religious beliefs as their parents — myself included. That isn’t an excuse at all. You have to be the most stubborn type of ignorant to march in KKK attire with pride in 2018. These individuals are lost causes & should be shamed by society.

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  3. VVebber

VVebber Banned

Mar 19, 2018
    You're still laboring under the fallacy that the vast majority of these people are marching in the name of hate and racism. Have you done any objective research into these groups and what actually drives them? They have a complaint, and to just write it off as bigotry is a gross oversimplification and just makes you look ignorant and bigoted yourself. You should know your enemy.

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  4. Enigma

Mar 19, 2018
    Writing off people who are apart of the KKK as racists makes me a bigot & ignorant. Gotcha.

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  5. Xmipod

Mar 19, 2018
    h--- yeah, just sitting in iraq as a fat f---. For sure what Im doing with my life

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  6. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 19, 2018
    and again, it's the governments responsibility to fix it because?
    hence why i said in the eyes of the law and even continued on to say in brackets that i didn't agree with it. If you had of read my post properly. i get it though, you're wrong and struggling to make your point. r-----.
    Yeah ok, so you must be against every religious person ever maintaining their ancient ideoologies? i mean, like you said "it's 2018, we live in the age of the internet" it’s not hard to find factual information that contradicts religious ideology.

You aren't the first person I have spoken to that lives in america actually. Thanks for that useless information though, not like seeing your dumb f--- posts all over this website, among other tunnel vision american sentiments online made me think you guys were really well educated.
    Clearly not if you have so many now "emboldened" white supremacists because Trump being president.
    "haha me am post children cartoon in political debate" lol f--- off John Oliver you f---ing twat.

hypothetical racist sob story... Explain, how is it hypothetical? It's not real, but in terms of trying to understand why a racist is racist it's a pretty good way to explain it - as it's an ideology.
    (like religion - taught since birth, those views don't just disappear when met with facts that state otherwise.)
    ((There is even scientific studies that have been published about this phenomenon where people who hold a certain view/stance/opinion are immediately defensive when presented facts that state otherwise. It's a natural human reaction.))

So since you're such a f---ing genius and my hypothetical sob story isn't real, why don't you break it down for us Enigma, what is it that causes a good human to become a racist? and why is that once they are a racist, there is absolutely no room for rehabilitating them unless they do it on their own accord? (they will never as it's a mental illness)

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  7. HappyTreeFriends

HappyTreeFriends hi guys ;)

Mar 19, 2018
    Wake up and realize these real lies with your real eyez fam

Racism is just a natural product of the secret power structures placed in white society controlled by the Vatican!!1!!!!!!!1!!I'mActuallySoSerious!!11!!!!!

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  8. VVebber

VVebber Banned

Mar 19, 2018
    Except most white advocates aren't Klan members. The Klan is a very small organization nowadays, it peaked almost 100 years ago. It's not really an issue anymore.

Caine likes this.
    Caine likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  9. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 20, 2018
    hmmph. odd. been about an hour since i made my post and jumped off to make lunch. in that time, enigma hasn't responded but is still viewing the thread - wonder what excuse he'll have this time?

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  10. VVebber

VVebber Banned

Mar 20, 2018
    Maybe a more pointed question for @Enigma: do you think whites should have a right to their own identity and culture?

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  11. attila

Mar 20, 2018
    the Only one who should get the death penalty is Trump.

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  12. JIGGA MANE

Mar 20, 2018
    Leave the plug alone

dna hits and Lucy like this.
    dna hits and Lucy like this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  13. eddie313

eddie313 MUSIC TO BE MURDERED BY

Mar 20, 2018
    Innn for waterboarding opioid dealers ...the new CIA director will do a great job

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  14. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 20, 2018
    "trump wants to give death sentence"
    "in for waterboarding"
    :what22:

Trackz likes this.
    Trackz likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  15. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Mar 20, 2018
    Enigma is a good dude but such a hypocrite sometimes :'(

Xmipod and Trackz like this.
    Xmipod and Trackz like this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  16. Trackz

Trackz BARCODE

Mar 20, 2018
    [​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  17. Zebedee

Zebedee Banned

Mar 20, 2018
    Is he a liberal cuck?

Apr 20, 2024
  18. Enigma

Mar 20, 2018
    Because of what I just said. Thousands of people are dying from it every year. It’s the government’s duty to protect its people. That’s not to mention, it’s costing tax payers hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

I never said you agreed with it you simpleton.

I’m totally fine with a majority of religious people. This isn’t a good analogy because there are certain degrees to religiousness. Your average Christian isn’t going to be the same as someone apart of the Westboro Baptist Church. With white supremacy, there are no degrees. There are no moderate white supremacist that are deserving to be heard out. They’re all extemists.

I never claimed to be an expert on the livelihood of white supremacists. You’re the one who came in here like some spokesperson for every little racist hill billy who ever lived. It’s a hypothetical scenario because you’re basing it all off of inferences, assumptions & anecdotal accounts. I’m not even necessarily disagreeing with you on that account — where we disagree is on the individual’s ability to educate themselves. Like i’ve said before, the resources are out there & plentiful. Being in your 30s & hating black people because your dad did too is a sorry a--- excuse. Grow up, be an adult, think for yourself.

Please explain.

HappyTreeFriends likes this.
    HappyTreeFriends likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  19. Xmipod

Mar 20, 2018
    Yes very much so

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  20. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 20, 2018
    Protect them from what, their own addictions?
    thousand of c---- die from guns daily but the govt doesn't do s--- about it?

but you heavily implied it you retardation.
    no it's a perfect analogy.

religious people believe in something that is proven false given the correct research. most commonly it's indoctrinated since birth.
    racist people believe in something that is proven false given the correct research. most commonly it's indoctrinated since birth.
    racists is the conversation topic, not white supremacists exclusively you mong.

Yes I know that you never claimed that, because I (unfortunately) actually read your posts. But dismissing my opinion the way you did would imply you are the expert, and not I. I'm not claiming to be an expert, I'm just saying it's safe to say people don't just like at a certain ethnicity one day and go "hey actually they are inferior to me" then begin living the rest of their life dedicated to hating that race. I try to understand, try to find the root cause. I'm not looking to dismiss these people because of their views, i'm trying to help them. You on the other hand (judging by your multiple posts) would much rather prefer to see them be punished for it. Which leads back to the question, why can drug addicts be rehabilitated, but not racists?

look up 'belief perseverance' ...
    the "raised to be racist" thing, It's not even a hypothetical really... it is, but i'm 99.99% sure that if some kind of study was done on it, what I said would be factual. In fact, I believe there have been studies have actually proven this. (not to mention the fact the pseudo intellectual phrase "racism isn't learnt. it's taught" is some woke mindblowing internet meme)

I've seen you say before something along the lines of;
    "well capital punishment and imprisonment is bad and rehabilition is better"
    which I agree with. But why is it criminals in your mind are welcome to this and you'd prefer it, where as a racist does not deserve to be rehabilitated? - you'll likely point to that "because 30 year olds can just research it and change their opinion, duh!" but that's not the way the human mind works. Which is why I urge you to read up on 'belief perseverance' so you can understand what I'm saying and not have some wishy washy half-assed "well we can rehabilitate drug addicts, criminals etc but if they are racist? well i'd buy a beer to whoever inflicts physical harm to them" opinion, because as others ITT have stated, it looks weird. you're meant to be a hyper liberal caping for human rights yet if someone is racist they immediately get dismissed.

Apr 20, 2024