"to wipe out half the universe..."
    *BRRRRRRRRRRM*
    "if he gets the infinity stones, he can do it with the snap of his fingers"
    *BRRR DAD DA DUMMMM DA DA DUUUU DUMMMM BRRRRRMMMMMMM*

bravo disney

Sep 7, 2024
  3. Gimp

Mar 20, 2018
    Trump amazes me every week. Crazy how the USA still has the fuckn death penalty let alone has a clown presedent threatening to execute d--- dealers

Trackz likes this.
    Trackz likes this.
    Sep 7, 2024
  4. Proto

Proto drippin so pretty

Mar 20, 2018
    "SORRY FOLKS WE'RE ALL OUT OF TIME, PAY 10 BUCKS FOR PART 2 NEXT YEAR"

lil uzi vert stan, 1999 and Lucy like this.
    lil uzi vert stan, 1999 and Lucy like this.
    Sep 7, 2024
  5. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 20, 2018
    the cliffhanger will be captain america and iron man hanging over the edge of a cliff and thanos says
    "ONLY ONE OF YOU WILL LIVE"
    *zooms out*
    *slow building music*
    *DA DA DUNN DUNNNNNNN DA DA DUNNNNNNN*
    *roll credits*

lil uzi vert stan and Proto like this.
    lil uzi vert stan and Proto like this.
    Sep 7, 2024
  6. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Mar 20, 2018
    If you really have to ask me enigma come on

So when 'you dont care when people are getting punched/killed' its fine but in other cases its wrong

No, its always wrong.

0 0
    Sep 7, 2024
  7. VVebber

VVebber Banned

Mar 20, 2018
    The problem is “white supremacist” and “extremist” are loaded terms. How do you define a white supremacist?

0 0
    Sep 7, 2024
  8. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Mar 20, 2018
    Right and the government should do something about it. That’s a totally other discussion though.

I really didn’t :s

Right. Hence why over the years the religious population in the U.S. has been on the decline & those who identify as atheist/agnostic has been on the rise. Nonetheless, your comparison isn’t perfect because like I said there are different interpretations & degrees of religiousness. You can be religious & a good person. You can be religious & believe in science. There are discrepancies between religion & fact but whether or not you choose to reject fact is entirely dependent on how extreme your religious ideology is. The same cannot be said for white supremacist. There are no good KKK members. They’re all pieces of s---.

No. I specifically referred to white supremacists in the very beginning of this conversation:

I said they should be shamed because they are expected in this day & age to know better. We’ve already established that drug addicts have a literal physical addiction to a substance that’s not comparable at all to racism. Just because it may be difficult to disown the racist social/political views of your parents/family doesn’t make it excusable to maintain them. You’re making it seem like it’s this impossible task when it’s actually quite common for children to have different social/political views than their parents. I pointed out earlier how the religious population in the U.S. is on a decline. Teenagers/young adults tend to hold much more liberal political/social views than their parents. There’s really no excuses here.

Trackz likes this.
    Trackz likes this.
    Sep 7, 2024
  9. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Mar 20, 2018
    No Michael. I don’t care if a guy whose doing the Nazi salute with a swastika tattoo’d on his face gets punched. Why should I care? Explain that to me.

Trackz likes this.
    Trackz likes this.
    Sep 7, 2024
  10. VVebber

VVebber Banned

Mar 20, 2018
    I've never seen a swastika tattoo in my life and probably neither have you. Keep dodging my questions kid.

0 0
    Sep 7, 2024
  11. Trackz

Trackz BARCODE

Mar 20, 2018
    You don't think there's a correlation between a white supremacist and extremist?

0 0
    Sep 7, 2024
  12. VVebber

VVebber Banned

Mar 20, 2018
    No. I'm saying they are subjective terms - “racist” too. I don't get along with this guy very well but basically this is where I'm coming from:

0 0
    Sep 7, 2024
  13. Trackz

Trackz BARCODE

Mar 20, 2018
    Who else is suppose to call out and police racism if the people or normal citizens don't? I'm not going to rely or depend on my government do it, we already know their track record when it comes to supremacism and racism.

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Sep 7, 2024
  14. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 20, 2018
    ????
    Ok, if you didn't imply it, then what did you mean by this?
    Funny you mention religion being on the decline, earlier in the thread you mentioned racist groups were also on the decline. SO it's almost like gradually the world is fixing itself and two parties both victims to "belief perseverance" are slowly dying out.

and again, KKK/White supremacy is not the topic, it is racists. white supremacists and neo-nazis' are very identifiable. racist's aren't.

you are literally agreeing with me. again, read up on 'beleif perserverance' you brick wall. 30 years of taught racism, isn't just going to vanish because they read an article that says you should be nice. they are taught they are outliers, they are taught the world is braindead, they are taught they are in the right. what don't you understand about that? here let me rephrase your words so you (dont) understand
    Why do you talk s---?
    I understand the terms can almost be interchangeable, but how are you going to advocate judge, jury, executioner style attacks against people when there is clearly a lot of confusion surrounding these identifiers? could you explain the difference between a racist who wants to ethnically cleanse the country and a regular racist?

You also pointed out earlier how racism is slowly on the decline (apart from emboldened trump supporters that are racist)
    So because it is a natural human reaction to show 'belief perseverance' when presented with facts that do not align with your own, it's justifiable for these people to be shamed?

There is literally no point in continuing the discussion as you are showing 'belief perseverance' yourself...

you believe racists are 100% guilty and should be shamed because they have the means to educate themselves. Yes I agree in this day and age, you can educate yourself, it's a great privilege. But I also acknowledge science and complex studies of psychology and the human mind and that educating yourself isn't possible if there is a tightly held belief in the way, due to 'beleif perserverance'. In your mind it's like if a racist is told racism is bad they'll immediately turn around like "you're right, i was wrong" If it were that easy, Enigma, then why doesn't every riot in your s--- cuntry end with interracial group orgies??? because the racists hold onto their beliefs so tightly - because they've been told it is the right thing from there "role models" for countless years

There are also studies that link low IQ and racism. That just tells you these people are stupid and need guidance, likely some love from outside of their racist nazi families/friend circles. Not a punch to the face.

you don't fight hatred with hatred Enigma. Try to see the good in people, from all walks of life, be less dismissive. Just look at what happens to rehabilitated racists;
    https://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/01/us/reformed-racist-church-letter-donation-trnd/index.html

0 0
    Sep 7, 2024
  15. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 20, 2018
    you had a black president. i don't think there is any other predominately white country in the world that has had a black president. i do beleive there are some leftover of instituiotionalized racism left in America, but most of it would have faded IMO.

0 0
    Sep 7, 2024
  16. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Mar 20, 2018
    You shouldn't.

But when a criminal gets beaten up its wrong to you?

0 0
    Sep 7, 2024
  17. Trackz

Trackz BARCODE

Mar 20, 2018
    My parents moved us to a predominantly white neighborhood in the mid 90s, and not even 24 hours after we moved in we had a burning cross in our front yard.

Having a black president doesn't mean racism is over.

How does racism just fade away when there are still grandparents and parents of children to this day that still believe in white supremacy?

0 0
    Sep 7, 2024
  18. Trackz

Trackz BARCODE

Mar 20, 2018
    I guess all those White Supremacists in Virginia last year love black and Hispanic people, and it was all just one big ploy to push anti-immigration laws.

How you do not look at rhetoric like that and don't think racism is not a factor?

0 0
    Sep 7, 2024
  19. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Mar 20, 2018
    I find it disturbing that enigma focusess on racists alone, and also JUST white racists.

So its fine to beat someone up but saying racist stuff you should be punished for?

:'(:'(

0 0
    Sep 7, 2024
  20. Trackz

Trackz BARCODE

Mar 20, 2018
    I wonder if trump feels the same way about crack dealers and should they get the death penalty. We're still recovering from the damage cocaine did in America.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    0 0
    Sep 7, 2024