2. Flacko

Flacko Too Blessed To Be Humble

Jul 10, 2016
    Women just passing the title to each other til Ronda comes back

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  3. Sahara

Jul 10, 2016
    I prefer nunes/rousey anyway. Much more interesting. she's a monster in the first

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  4. Wallman17

Jul 10, 2016
    I quit watching to go to bed....Tate lost?

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  5. Cerrone

Cerrone Anyone, any time, any place

Jul 10, 2016
    Yup, 1st round sub

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  6. redsoxx

redsoxx "What's my favorite ring? The next one."-TB12

Jul 10, 2016
    Ronda if she is ready to come back or Holly Holm if she beats Valentina Shevchenko on July 23 on FOX. The distant 3rd option would be Juliana Pena (almost no chance).

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  7. DipsetChristmas

Jul 10, 2016
    That wasn't even a choke, Tate just gave up

Criza Malone Hamilton likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  8. Sahara

Jul 10, 2016
    They should probably wait it out and get holm back as champion so they can do the rousey rematch but that's obviously a lot of what if's and they don't run the business like that. Doubt rousey would fight holm again anyway. Rousey lost pretty hard tonight.... her boyfriend lost and she doesn't get to armbar tate for her cheap redemption story

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  9. redsoxx

redsoxx "What's my favorite ring? The next one."-TB12

Jul 10, 2016
    Vegas Dave lawwwwwst. Best thing that happened tonight....

Cerrone, Charlie Work and Flacko like this.
    Cerrone, Charlie Work and Flacko like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  10. Sahara

Jul 10, 2016
    ouch. how can a guy be famous for betting on sports events lol

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  11. Sahara

Jul 10, 2016

lol. Cowboy had $1000 on silva... no wonder. that chant was awesome tho. best part of the fight

Dank Sinatra and Cerrone like this.
    Dank Sinatra and Cerrone like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  12. Criza Malone Hamilton

Criza Malone Hamilton Check the birthdate. n*gga you ain't Ric Flair

Jul 10, 2016
    Ufc 200 was really good. But not legendary like 100

Sad tate lost. Estatic Cain aldo and odd enough Lesnar winning in that fashion. He turned me mid 2md rd I was cheering for him lol

Dank Sinatra likes this.
    Dank Sinatra likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  13. Charlie Work

Charlie Work Level 5 Goblin

Jul 10, 2016
    I didn't have much faith in Tate defending, but I did not expect her to get brutalized worse than she ever had before. Amanda has awful cardio, but she throws harder than anybody in that division. Miesha got sent to the shadow realm. I think part of that was her awful weight cut. Dehydration can make knockouts way worse. It's weird how a title changing hands so often makes a division look weak while Joanna being dominant at strawweight still doesn't affect me believing it has a deeper roster with more interesting match ups. Joanna-Gadelha was the fight of the weekend for sure.

Lesnar-Hunt lasted longer than I expected it to. Brock did a better job on his feet than many others have against Hunt. He was just trying to survive there, but he still made all of Hunt's attempts look way off. Even when Hunt connected I think it deflected off of his traps. Dude is just another level of athletic which Hunt's weakest quality. Normal positions are completely one sided for Brock. I think Mark was the easiest match up for him in the top 10 outside of Arlovski though.

Cormier-Silva was way closer than anybody expected. A 40 year old who hasn't won a fight in 4 years on two days notice without a camp versus a fighter with 1 loss across two divisions to the best fighter in the sport. I knew Silva's guard was going to be a huge factor, but I expected DC's raw strength to really make this hard to watch. Instead Silva stopped him from doing much. He was only busy enough to stay in position. This s--- was like Rocky Balboa. Silva lost, but it only helps his resume when he can hurt somebody with so many advantages over him. That walkout and those yellow shorts were classic as f---. DC really lost out on gaining a bunch of fans just when people were getting in his corner. I like watching talented wrestlers, but he really only ever got slight advantages and didn't land many big shots. I think it's perfectly fair for the crowd to boo you when your entire gameplan results in you basically winning by wrestling for position and landing mostly ineffective strikes.

Aldo-Edgar was always the fight I had the highest hopes for. I knew it would be tactical and technical at the very least. I was nervous for Aldo, especially after Mark Henry seemed like a God trainer when Alvarez beat RDA. Aldo really showed why he's one of the best fighter's in the history of the sport with this comeback after such a devastating loss. He looked so intense before the fight that I thought he'd be too emotional, but he wasn't. He played it safe letting Edgar push the action and capitalizing on counters with his superior speed. Edgar has been on a tear and looked completely outclassed here. Got thrown around when he went for a clinch. Got his face messed up when he got more aggresive out of frustration. I think the tweaks to Aldo's style here are great, but I'm still not comfortable with him versus McGregor if his gameplan is even partially related to outboxing him. Aldo has way too many tools for that to be the best route.

Overall, 200 could never have matched the hype especially with Jones out and McGregor-Diaz pushed, but I think it did provide something special: atmosphere. Seeing Silva again, seeing Brock again, that projection rig for the history of the UFC video, the colored canvas, the colored shorts... This event had a lot grandeur which is not something the organization really leans on too heavily. Still, I think the average fan was probably underwhelmed tonighT because they didn't care for the headliner, Brock didn't win in highlight reel fashion, and Silva didn't shock the world. I'd say Fight Night 90 had the best fights of the weekend, the Ultimate Fighter 23 finale had the best main event, and UFC 200 had the best atmosphere.

AvB, Dank Sinatra and redsoxx like this.
    AvB, Dank Sinatra and redsoxx like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  14. Sahara

Jul 10, 2016
    ^ It wasn't bad. The pacing kinda f----- it tho. The prelims started off very well with a lot of finishes and most of the later card didn't live up to the hype. There were some good fights but the fight of the night award may as well not be handed out. I'd imagine the edgar and aldo fight will have to get it. The card really missed a highly competitive fight

Dank Sinatra likes this.
    Dank Sinatra likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  15. Dank Sinatra

Jul 10, 2016
    100 was better. Something about Georges coming in like the karate kid in his gi, probably cause I'm Canadian but that gave me chills. Card was still great, felt like the prelims were more exciting though.

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  16. Pablo Esco

Jul 10, 2016
    Kind of pissed I spent 60 and fell asleep before the fight that made me want to buy UFC 200. Watching a recording of the last 2 fights I missed.

Brock vs hunt was a good match, overall. 2nd round Hunt should have went after Brock more. It was a match I expected, Brock taking Hunt to the ground. Brock still should have attempted a suplex at one point. Curious to see who his next opponent will be.

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  17. Clive

Clive Mind Over Matter And Soul Before Flesh

Jul 10, 2016
    Was really expecting them to somehow have Metallica play Enter Sandman live for Brock lol. I enjoyed Cain/Browne, Aldo/Edgar, Tate and Nunes. Brock's was ok but predictable and same with DC's. I mean I don't blame DC for doing what he did, you don't want to take much damage and you still want to win so why not grapple and take SIlva to the ground. However, it is kind of meh to watch.

I do wonder how much that kick Silva did to his body at the end of the 3rd hurt because Cormier winced and then pinned him against the cage so nothing further could happen.

I do like that Brock is from "Regeena", never heard of that city before.... it's Regina much like Vagina Bruce hahaha.

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  18. Kon

Kon

Jul 10, 2016
    Nunes/Tate was the only fight I was really disappointed in, didn't expect a lot from Cormier/Silva or else that probably would have disappointed me too.

PPV was alright but seems there wasn't really that 1 amazing fight that stood out, was hoping Tate/Nunes would've gone the full 5 rounds or close to it and been that fight.

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  19. smitty

smitty i love stuff

Jul 11, 2016
    I should prolly change my avy? lol

Missed 200 due to being at another wedding, but Thursday and Friday were great nights of fights.
    I could watch Johanna-Claudia fight every night. They put on a show. Johanna is incredible.
    RDA-Eddie was awesome.
    Had a feeling Nunez was going to take Tate, I was right. Haven't seen the fight, but saw .gifs and it looked like Meisha just got demolished.
    Excited to watch Aldo/Edgar & Brock/Hunt when they drop on Fight Pass in a month or so.

also, now that MM is out of 201, that card is SOOO weak. Excited to watch my man Tyron fight (FINALLY!) but I'm going to have to think twice about paying 60 bones for it. I'll prolly just go sit at BDubs all day to watch it (and leave with a 200$ bill lmaoo)

Re-watched Conor-Diaz again, and MAN i forgot how bad McGregor was getting bopped in that 2nd round. It gave me chills all over again. IM NOT SURPRISED!!

tomroe93 likes this.
    tomroe93 likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  20. tomroe93

Jul 11, 2016
    @Smitty with a card that weak, unless there is some other big sporting event going on that night, you probably won't even have to get to Bdubs that early to get a seat

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
Live Thread