Gaming upgrade ps4

Started by FTI3, Nov 22, 2015, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. FTI3

Nov 22, 2015
    hey guys, im wondering of any sites that have current deals on for Black Friday that could have replacement 1 or 2TB internal drives for ps4. With the gf and i playing different sets of games at once, most with countless updates, it fills the 500GB fast. Plus id like to add movies etc to the system for easy access so more space is required.

Also ive seen youtube vids of people taking external ones apart because it saves money... then putting that drive in. So either or would work. Just need some sites to go check out / ideas if youve upgraded your ps4.

thanks

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. Heisenberg

Nov 23, 2015
    Sony has a guide on the ps site on how to upgrade you hard drive. If your ps4 is running smooth just get new hard drive. Check the ps4 thread there's a nice 2TB hard drive just posted on there not too long ago and then follow the instructions on either ps website of go to youtube. All you need is a flash drive and get the latest firmware version from ps site. Oh and back up your saved games to the cloud with ps plus.
    I havent done it yet cause I don't have the hard drive atm but from Ive seen it looks like a fairly simple painless process.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024