Serious US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

Started by Enigma, Mar 22, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Mar 23, 2017
    The U.S. has been influencing other nation's elections for decades. This is undoubtedly a taste of our own medicine but that's besides the point. You're suggesting we should be okay with and allow a foreign country to meddle in our democratic process. Why on earth would we be okay with that? Trump could potentially be at fault because people in his campaign were coordinating with the Russian government to influence the election. That's illegal; it's treasoness.

lil uzi vert stan likes this.
    lil uzi vert stan likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. ray simpson

Mar 23, 2017
    I don't believe talking to the Russian government is illegal or treason. They'll need solid proof of people in Trumps party talking to the Russian government directly about influencing the election. I just don't think solid enough proof will be obtainable.

What I see here is a big "conspiracy" case which will go no where in the court systems. Trump has a lot of money to spend on top lawyers as well as the Republican Party backing him up. They could drag this on forever unless maybe an insider in trumps party turns informant and has physical evidence of wrongdoing in trumps party.

As I've said earlier, I don't even want trump to be president. However, I can look at this subject from multiple perscpectives. Not just one sided hoping for trump to be impeached any day now when it's just not going to happen.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Translucent

Translucent Loose Cannon

Mar 23, 2017
    4-6 months

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024