Venom: Let there be Carnage [TRAILER]

Started by The Lyricvore, May 11, 2021, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. Marsh

Marsh Nobody told you that I'm loco, ese?

May 12, 2021
    Doubt I'll watch it. I already watched both Zombieland movies + 3 TWD shows. That's enough for me lol

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Marsh

May 12, 2021
    Venom also needed to be rated R. He ate a whole dude and there was 0 blood.

Mar 28, 2024
  3. DKC

DKC hank trill

May 12, 2021
    ehhhhh I dunno if I agree. The Marvel Movies certainly try to be better, but they're usually on the same level as that stuff imo. There's the rare one like Infinity War or Thor Ragnarok that I think are genuinely great movies, but the majority of them are kinda just like "this is fine."

I'm not trying to wax poetic about the 90s but I do miss stuff like Con Air, Armageddon, The Rock...they know their plots are stupid as f--- and they embrace it, it's just an excuse to shove a bunch of famous actors together and make a fun/ridiculous action film. I'm not even really a fan of the Fast & the Furious movies but I do like that they embrace the stupidity rather than try to pretend they're "high-brow."

As far as fantasy blockbuster franchises go, I'd take Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter over Marvel in a heartbeat. And half of the Star Wars/HP movies s--- a--- lol.

Ordinary Joel and FiveOh1 like this.
    Ordinary Joel and FiveOh1 like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. Marsh

May 12, 2021
    I disagree, it's so hard for me to finish a F&F movie, or a movie The Rock is in,... if you like superheroes, you will most likely at least enjoy them.

I prefer Marvel over Star Wars, SW has a bunch of movies I don't like, Marvel's are mostly good for me. There's like 4 Marvel movies I hate, out of like 21. Love HP movies, even the ones people consider weak tbh.

Mar 28, 2024