Childish Gambino Vince Staples and Childish Gambino teamed up to make a song for "Creed"

Started by Astro, Nov 3, 2015, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Astro

Astro ASHAD SEND ME THIS!

Nov 3, 2015
    "In an interview with HipHopDX, Long Beach rapper Vince Staples surprised many when he gave a lot of praise to the rapping of Glover, through his Childish Gambino rap alias and most specifically his record ‘3005’. And despite being an unlikely pair, with Staples rapping about gangbanging in Long Beach and with Gambino fighting an uphill battle in establishing rap credibility while balancing his careers as a stand up comedian, writer and actor, the two have now teamed up!

Along with Gambino’s producer Ludwig Goransson, Staples and Glover are credited for writing a track for Ryan Coogler’s forthcoming film, “Creed”. The record is titled “Waiting For My Moment” and it has been submitted for the “Best Original Song” category, for the Oscars. So let’s hope it gets a nom and let’s hope we hear the song soon, because the collaboration is sure to be a great one!

Stay tuned for more information while we receive it."
    HNNNGGHH YESSSS :earlgood::childishsurprised::astro::okthishard::okthishard:
    THANK YOU BASED GOD!
    How do I add this to Vince and Bino news?

Apr 24, 2024
  2. Jehovah

Jehovah SB3

Nov 3, 2015
    Childish Gambino is meh

But I dont give a f--- as long as Vince is in it

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  3. Loyalty

Loyalty we go hard on earth

Nov 3, 2015
    New Gambino!!

:dance:

Apr 24, 2024
  4. mow

mow long live flippa

Nov 3, 2015
    New Vince!!
    [​IMG]

Ordinary Joel, Astro and Jehovah like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Astro and Jehovah like this.
    Apr 24, 2024