Eminem Was Benzino Right About Eminem After All These Years?

Started by Empire State Of Mind, Apr 1, 2018, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Empire State Of Mind

Empire State Of Mind Revival Is Trash

Apr 2, 2018

Eminem made a racist tape though. Benzino didn't.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. SliK

SliK mad kunt

Apr 2, 2018
    You're the one who is biased lol. I said they are both corny as h--- and I stand by it. Benzino the type of dude to put videos on youtube of himself pulling guns out but never does s--- to anybody in person because he's a f---ing p----. Nothing cornier than that my dude

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. Empire State Of Mind

Apr 2, 2018

but I'm also an Em fan. so I'm not. I'm just saying what's real, and Eminem isn't. Benzino is a real street dude, people need to do their homework on where he came from and what he did.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. SliK

SliK mad kunt

Apr 2, 2018
    You say benzino's past gives him cred despite how fuciing corny he has been for the last TWENTY YEARS, but you say eminem is corny despite having a brilliant early catalogue of music. Don't you see how illogical/contradictory and therefore clearly biased your opinions are?

Anyway idc lol, I'm not spending another second arguing over who is the corniest. Benzino is the corniest MFer I have ever seen in my life, I'd much rather have Eminem's legacy than f---ing Benzino's and you're kidding yourself if you say otherwise

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. Empire State Of Mind

Apr 2, 2018

I'll take being real over good music any day of the week. Respect over anything else as well. Em claims to care about hip hop but he makes pop music. He don't give a s--- about the art form, he's getting pimped by the record labels.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  6. Big Dangerous

Big Dangerous World Heavyweight Champion

Apr 2, 2018
    On the real Eminem is a fake sellout lil b---- no one can debate that at this point

Buddha, Guma and Empire State Of Mind like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. Empire State Of Mind

Apr 2, 2018

I still don't get how people can defend him after all the garbage music he's been making for the past few years. I guess he's imbedded in their minds. most fans of his were the first artist they listened to so it's understandable.

Buddha, Guma and Big Dangerous like this.
    Buddha, Guma and Big Dangerous like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  8. Big Dangerous

Big Dangerous World Heavyweight Champion

Apr 2, 2018
    *wears classic hip hop T-shirt at concerts*
    *professes love for rap and constantly talks about being student of the game*
    *his whole shtick is he's obsessed with being the illest mc*
    *made a career off of dissing pop stars and weak lyricists*

*has a full length Pink track on his album*
    *Uses most blandest default radio rap production despite having close relationship w/ Dre and Alchemist, as well as the ability to work with anyone at the snap of a finger*
    *no rapper features, instead Skylar Grey Khelani and Pink on every record*

He's such a hypocrite and sellout it's amazing that no one draws attention to it-- he and Paul must've carefully planned this out since Recovery to desensitize people to the proverbial middle finger in their face and d-ck being shoved up their a--- whenever a new record comes out

Buddha, BIGFOOT, Guma and 1 other person like this.
    Buddha, BIGFOOT, Guma and 1 other person like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  9. Empire State Of Mind

Apr 2, 2018

yea it must of been planned. I was a fan of Recovery and Relapse as well. But once he kept making music with the same mainstream formula the truth was exposed. Revival just proves everything all along.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  10. JIGGA MANE

Apr 2, 2018
    this man benzino definitely looks like hes r---d someone before

Mar 28, 2024
  11. SliK

SliK mad kunt

Apr 3, 2018
    Probably a 8 year old boy

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. Chaotic Progress

Chaotic Progress NEW EM - APRIL 5th.

Apr 3, 2018
    Yeah but I don't believe (and clearly not many others do) that Eminem is racist.

He did say racist s--- on that tape, agreed, but he was a kid and had just broken-up or... got dumped by a girl / not saying that's an excuse, just an explanation - I don't believe he actually thinks those things about black women in general, or has prejudice in general. It was just a stupid moment.

But Benzino I believe actually has racist s--- in his heart, in general. It's more than one moment, it's years' worth of constant and consistent s--- and he was on Em even before that tape, he just went looking for it, he is a racist f---.

Groovy Tony and Z Gangsta like this.
    Groovy Tony and Z Gangsta like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  13. Chaotic Progress

Apr 3, 2018
    Nah.

It's because he's a terrible rapper and cornball who thinks he's like Jay-Z or something, as if he speaks for 'the culture', when he's a nobody cheesefest, who walks around trying to look/sound tough, and he's also dishonest and cringe like when he was at The Source he would award his own s--- like 5 mics and give himself 2 page spreads and s---...

People just don't respect him. And he's cheesy and cringe as a person. And a racist idiot.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  14. Empire State Of Mind

Apr 3, 2018

there's no justifying what he said in those tapes, calling black girls b------s and saying to date white women instead is flat out racist. i'm surprised nobody in the music industry didn't break his face for saying those things.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  15. Chaotic Progress

Apr 3, 2018
    Yeah I agree. I'm not justifying what he said, I'm saying I don't believe outside of that moment or that tape - that he believes those things or that he actually has any of that in his heart.

People can have moments of racism, as in... an hour, or a day, or a week... or, they can just mostly be racist all the time and really believe racist things and see race and have prejudice - I think Benzino is in that second camp.

Z Gangsta likes this.
    Z Gangsta likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  16. Empire State Of Mind

Apr 3, 2018

but he's half white, Eminem is full blown white saying those things. i don't believe Benzino is as racist as what Eminem said in the tape.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  17. Chaotic Progress

Apr 3, 2018
    Wait, what? What's him being half white got to do with anything?

And I do. Because as I say, Eminem's moment of racism seemed like it was spurred by a specific event and yes he was a racist as he said those things and maybe even believed them as he said them... in that moment...

But I believe Benzino has permanently separatist views and predujices that he carries with him and sees people through that prism all the time. That's vastly different, and more racist, imo.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  18. Empire State Of Mind

Apr 3, 2018

ok i just don't see how that's possible that Benzino is more racist than Eminem. we really don't have the proof that he is. or at least i can't see it as much as Eminem. Benzino has co-signs from legendary people. Em does too but it's cause he's signed to a very big corporation.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  19. Chaotic Progress

Apr 3, 2018
    We might not have as easily blatant proof as the stupid s--- Em said on that tape...

But there is more proof to anybody who could be bothered to compile it, which I can't right now. But I've listened to his interviews and read his interviews over the years, it's obvious that the guy is a racist f---, IMO. And a lot more racist than Eminem, who like I say, I don't believe is racist in general, whereas Benzino has shown consistent signs of it. He's said 10,000 things over the years and shown in deep ways that he views people through a race lens and black people superior.

Again I don't know what him being half white has anything to do with this?

Who does Benzino have co-signs from? He may have some from his business days... I don't know of any serious lyricist who seriously co-signs him as a lyricist lol.

And get real man, Em doesn't just have co-signs because he's signed to a corp. Rappers like Mos Def and Busta Rhymes heard of Em even before he was signed and were singing his praises. Eminem has co-signs because he's an amazing lyricist and rapper, unlike Benzino. Not because he's signed to a corp.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  20. Empire State Of Mind

Apr 3, 2018

you might feel that way because Benzino is acting like that due to hating Eminem's guts, but Benzino had serious people in his corner he knew from co-signs. for example Eazy-E, who is the grandfather of gangsta rap wanted to sign his crew.

and Prodigy from Mobb Deep

and Scarface who is the king of the south

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024