1. marmin shkreli

marmin shkreli multi til the sun die

Dec 10, 2018

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. marmin shkreli

Dec 10, 2018
    yall wanted to speak up and get nitty gritty and i wanted to play some ball too

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  3. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Dec 10, 2018
    What exactly does this mean? How? Internationally, the U.S. has a far more negative perception since Obama left office.

There has always been rioting. People think the civil rights movement was all peaceful, holding hands, & singing songs but no lol. There were more than a handful of riots during that time period as well. This country was founded on a “riot” or “violent protest” of sorts lol. Rioting is as American as American gets tbh.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the current president’s weekend trips to golf courses & Scott Pruitt.

No he didn’t lol. They still have & are developing nuclear weapons.

Uhhhh....what?

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  4. Charlie Work

Charlie Work Level 5 Goblin

Dec 10, 2018
    The inhumanly high standards of "not committing war crimes". What a purity test.

Guma, Mraczewsky and Zeugma like this.
    Guma, Mraczewsky and Zeugma like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  5. marmin shkreli

Dec 10, 2018
    Quote 1: hmmmm lets see here... the uranium one deal? the $221,000,000 he was going to give to the Palestinians as he left office? Obama's DOJ slush fund? Those are the ones off the top of my head. Look those up sometime because I am not going to bother to explain them. I understand why he did a lot of these things. He had to after GWB made it his life mission to go to war with all of the middle east, and I hate the Bush family for my own reasons. Trump has swang his big d-ck on tons of other countries as POWER plays, not p---- a--- b---- boi pity plays. With trump, our perception is STRONG against other countries trying to f--- with us, not weak.

Quote 2: Lmao thanks for educating me on the civil rights movement buddy. I obviously wasnt educated in high school so i thought all they f---in did was sing merry songs down the street until the people got their way! Now isn't it interesting how more riots happened immediately after Obama mentioned the support of BLM? Probably not. The BLM movement was awesome after the trayvon martin incident, and at the peak of BLM, I believe the America needed the movement. I only wish Obama would have spoken up against the aggression at the time, as I have a few friends who were severely injured in the riots. I'm over that though.

Quote 3: Scott Pruitt is a f---ing fuckhead but I do my own part for the environment so f--- the epa in general. Trump likes golf and is primarily a business man. I dont give a s--- how often he golfs as long as does America well. Now sure I bet theres something your nitpicky brain can bring up that he should be doing otherwise as president, but the man is f---in 72 and needs to relax more than us. Let the man golf jesus christ

Quote 4: Trump had the very first meeting with the leader of the psychotic and bipolar North Korea. Not only did he have the very first meeting with the leader of the psychotic and bipolar North Korea, but the reason Kim even met Trump was because Kim was TERRIFIED of Trump! How is that not an awesome achievement that Kim Jung Un left the safety of his own sanctuary to come talk to Trump? It was the enemy of the people (cough cough the media) who almost destroyed our relations with them. Yes they are developing nuclear weapons still, as that is their right. However, they are not a threat to us. That's a matter of opinion I guess.

Quote 5: read into big tech and china sometime buddy

Red Rum and Xmipod like this.
    Red Rum and Xmipod like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  6. marmin shkreli

Dec 10, 2018
    So my opinion was that Obama was the best presidential candidate in his two terms, and Trump was the best presidential candidate in the one race he has had so far. Both have done better than their counterparts would have.

Spread love, not hate

Do0MiNaToR and Xmipod like this.
    Do0MiNaToR and Xmipod like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  7. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Dec 10, 2018
    I think he just seemed like a cool dude to grab a beer with.

Michael Myers likes this.
    Michael Myers likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  8. YaItsYaBoi

Dec 10, 2018
    Smoke weed

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  9. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Dec 11, 2018
    What do any of those three things you listed have to do with the U.S. “getting walked over internationally?” The Uranium one deal was a private company giving a Russian nuclear agency controlling stake in their company. The deal was approved by more than a handful of federal agencies. The $221 million dollars was given for West Bank programs such as water, infrastructure, education, renewable energy, civil society & municipal government. This “slush fund” had to do with the Obama DOJ requiring big corporations to donate money to advocacy groups in settlement negotiations regarding environmental, banking & civil lawsuits. How does any of this back up your argument of the U.S. being “walked over internationally?” (It doesn’t). I also love this perception of Trump being this big tough guy who’s put our competitors in place as if Russia isn’t still heavily involved in Ukraine, China in the South China Sea, N. Korea developing nuclear weapons etc. lol all these things are still happening.

If you understand that rioting was common in the civil rights era & pretty much in any era of U.S. history, why are you blaming Obama for a phenomenon that’s consistently occurred throughout the nation’s history? Americans riot when their f---ing sports teams win a championship. It has nothing to do with Obama lol.

So you complain that Michelle [Obama] hires too many staffers & that it was a “waste of tax payer money” but don’t seem to care that Pruitt defrauded the American people for millions of tax payer dollars & that the president has spent d--- near a quarter of his presidency golfing on the tax payer dollar lol. Classic.

Trump’s meeting with Kim Jong-Un was a political photo-op for the N. Korean regime. Nothing has transpired from that meeting regarding nuclear weapons or ballistic missiles. N. Korea is continuing their nuclear weapons program as we speak & that’s after Trump celebrated on Twitter that N. Korea was no longer a nuclear threat lol.

@Xmipod why do you get upset when people make political threads & then like these horrendous/pot-hole filled political posts?

Apr 23, 2024
  10. Head Bussa

Dec 11, 2018
    Hillary wouldn’t have pulled out of the Paris Climate Agreement (the deal still doesn’t go far enough to combat climate change). At least she’s wise enough to know it exists and doesn’t think it’s a hoax

Her tax plan helped regular, everyday folks more than Trump’s giveaway to the rich. The top 1% received 83% of the tax cuts of his plan. Very lopsided giveaway to the rich. What happened to helping out the “forgotten man?”

Obama’s last year in office = 87,000 jobs outsourced

Trumps first year in office = 93,000 jobs outsourced

Thought he was looking out for American workers and bringing jobs back to the US?

Trump = the greatest con man and establishment b---- boy ever

Just because he calls CNN fake news doesn’t mean he’s anti-establishment. He is 100% pro establishment and his policies reflect it. He’s just a loud mouth bully who doesn’t appear “kind and proper” like other presidents. And that appeals to folks who are overly obsessed with the culture war and ignorant of actual policy.

Zeugma, Enigma and DKC like this.
    Zeugma, Enigma and DKC like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  11. DKC

DKC hank trill

Dec 11, 2018
    yes it is there's literally a "politics" tag in the life section.

Apr 23, 2024
  12. marmin shkreli

Dec 11, 2018
    yo I’ll read this in the am and get back to you. I skimmed this and saw you brought up a lot of good points so I’ll be sure to respond promptly in the morning

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  13. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Dec 11, 2018
    He knows... he made 100 posts about Seth Rich last year.

He also kept arguing with me last year when I told him there is a huge downturn in the American car industry... he kept saying there wasn't and Trump has caused a golden age of American cars... since then there has been 10,000s lay-off notices because GM and Ford stopped making sedans and are closing plants left and right... and the Seth Rich conspiracy moron (the loony lobbyist that tried to make it illegal to be gay in the NFL) will probably go to prison for trying to scam Robert Mueller with fake r--- accusations.

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  14. iFlawless

iFlawless I love Ana de Armas

Dec 11, 2018
    Our president since 1989 year in my country.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  15. Do0MiNaToR

Dec 11, 2018
    So you voted for both of them? Just curious, I am not an American

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  16. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

Dec 11, 2018
    Do Americans seriously think that Trump makes the U.S look tough or something

Apr 23, 2024
  17. GCasper

Dec 11, 2018
    NO

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  18. GCasper

Dec 11, 2018
    Makes us look like a bunch of redneck dumbasses. Makes us look like Russia and North Korea combined. Complete embarrassment. The idea is to dumb us down, I swear. Trump ate up his uneducated voters and apparently there's enough...

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  19. Lucy

Lucy #1

Dec 13, 2018
    he's a piece of s--- he signed off on over 26,000 airstrikes/bombing runs over the middle east in 2016 alone. war criminal, murderer, reason europe is going through an immigration crisis etc

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  20. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Dec 13, 2018
    Yeah. But tbh the fact that u guys think its normal for every idiot to own (or even 'need') a gun makes me feel that way about americans regardless of Trump lol. Of course not all americans!

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024