Kanye West Waves/Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1 Medley (request?)

Started by beautifulmorningkz, Mar 24, 2017, in Kanye West Add to Reading List

1. beautifulmorningkz

Mar 24, 2017
    Hello guys!
    I'm freshman here, so sorry if I did something wrong and sorry for my english.
    Can someone make this song or text my message to Dorian Ye the creator of The Life Of Paul ()
    I wrote him, but he didn't answer me(
    So here the message I send to him:
    "Hello dude! I just explore for myself your work The Life Of Paul, IT'S JUST f---ing AMAZING. DUDE YOU'RE A GOD! Sorry for my english, I'm just a man from Kazakhstan and Kanye is my favourite artist on this planet. Can I ask you for a request? Can you make waves version like this? With piano and this beat from waves with lyrics from Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1 or like this , I mean a whole version of waves and in the end it will be waves beat like in 1st video with piano and lyrics from Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1 Or making 2 versions. 1st version will be not so long just like in 1st 2nd version will be longer - original waves+outro will be waves beat like in 1st video with piano and lyrics from Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1 I think it will be f---ing AMAZING VERSIONS! Dude sorry if I say something wrong. I love you! Thank you again for your great job, I hope you will read my message, THANK YOU!)"

Jacuzzi likes this.
    Jacuzzi likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. beautifulmorningkz

Mar 25, 2017
    nobody wants this version?(

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024