Lil Wayne Wayne launches Young Money Radio

Started by SHUDEYE, Mar 28, 2017, in Music Add to Reading List

1. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Mar 28, 2017
    Lil Wayne is launching his own online radio station. DASH Radio will host the New Orleans rapper’s Young Money Radio, which arrives on Tuesday (March 28) at 5 p.m. EST.

Wayne’s fans will be able to get their fix of the veteran MC’s channel through DASH Radio’s site. Young Money Radio’s premiere starts off with a b--- as it will debut Young Money artist HoodyBaby’s new album Kitchen 24: Slangin Off Key.

One artist that you won’t be hearing on Young Money Radio is Birdman. Wayne has been embroiled in a bitter dispute with his longtime boss ever since he filed a $51 million lawsuit against Birdman and Cash Money Records in 2015. Weezy’s contempt for Birdman remains as he recently called out the Cash Money co-founder at the 2017 South By Southwest Festival.

“And all real, in all honesty I know y’all do know I am going through some bs with my muthafuckin’ career and n----s is trying to steal my career without letting me do or say a d--- thing. But it’s moments like this that make that bs this big to me, and I appreciate it,” Weezy said. “If you think that I am stressing or letting this s--- get to me, please remember, there’s too much good p---- and too many great muthafuckin’ loyal fans to worry about bs-a--- Birdman.”

Wayne seems to have renewed energy after Rick Ross took Birdman to task on the diss track “Idols Become Rivals.” Not long after its release, the “A Milli” rapper thanked Rozay for motivating him.

Read More: Lil Wayne Launches Young Money Radio - XXL | http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/03/lil-wayne-launches-young-money-radio/?trackback=tsmclip

83837477 and Ordinary Joel like this.
    83837477 and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. Cunner

Cunner belter skelter

Mar 28, 2017
    man not one person is going to listen to this:sadpepe:

i feel bad for wayne it seems like he is so out of touch and has so many yes men around him. as long as he gets paid i guess

83837477, SHUDEYE and Ordinary Joel like this.
    83837477, SHUDEYE and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. AceVentura

AceVentura Always got an ace up my sleeve.

Mar 29, 2017
    I want this hoody album honestly.
    I been f---ing with Hoody and d--- this track list off the chain.
    1. HoodyBaby – How I Came Up featuring Uno Loso
    2. HoodyBaby – Traphouse Blues
    3. HoodyBaby – Haunted House
    4. HoodyBaby – Think I’m Lying featuring Lil Wayne and Tyga
    5. HoodyBaby – Broken featuring Wiz Khalifa
    6. HoodyBaby – First Class featuring Lil Wayne
    7. HoodyBaby – Big Dreams featuring Gangsta Robb
    8. HoodyBaby – Stackin’ Up featuring Wiz Khalifa
    9. HoodyBaby – 24K featuring Kevin Gates and Smitty
    10. HoodyBaby – Dirty Dancing featuring Gudda Gudda
    11. HoodyBaby – Kush Lit featuring Gangsta Robb
    12. HoodyBaby – Fresh featuring Yo Gotti and Maserati Ye (produced by Timbaland)
    13. HoodyBaby – Notice Me featuring SosaMan

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024